> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 1337 ] ** [53,69%]
MiUI CAF [ 25 ] ** [1%]
MIUI NSA [ 202 ] ** [8,11%]
Miui-SV [ 47 ] ** [1,89%]
from kosmos2011 [ 40 ] ** [1,61%]
Masik в„ў [ 319 ] ** [12,81%]
MiRoom [ 304 ] ** [12,21%]
RevolutionOS [ 43 ] ** [1,73%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 149 ] ** [5,98%]
MiNovo [ 24 ] ** [0,96%]
Total votes: 2490

Rep: (2522)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 28.10.20, 23:28
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (431)
updatedred mod TWRP 3.2.3 . Features: TWRP version 3.2.3-3 (official); Magisk upgraded to version 18.0, Magisk Manager updated to version 6.1.0. Option only Bordeaux-style.

Rep: (7922)
AFH | 8.11.29 MIUI.AM | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

https://miui.am/

Rep: (25)
https://yadi.sk/d/y8atpNT50s1XtAMasik 1.6

Rep: (84)
MiRoom 8.12.6
POISON
Google disk

SF | Google | 8.12.6 MiRum | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

http: //portal.mi-room...nij-miui-mirum-8-12-6/

Post has been editedCamerado - 10.12.18, 14:25

MIUI | 10.0.6.0 Global | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP
MIUI | 10.0.6.0 Global | 10 | 8.1 | MiFlash / fastboot

Rep: (1284)
How to use the ADB from Windows PowerShell?

Author : Shipiloff69

Description : https://androidp1.ru/k...iz-windows-powershell/

Rep: (111)
* KaJIec9I ,
1. Download TWRP in .img format
2. Install any adb (I use adb run)
3. Put the folder with the image of adb twrp
4. Connect your phone to fastbut mode
5. In the folder with adb open a command prompt and command fastboot flash recovery nazvanie.img flash custom rekeveri.
6. Download Magisk in .zip format and flash through custom rekeveri

Posted on 13/12/2018, 10:25

berda77 @ 13.12.18, 12:23*
twrp-autoinstaller.bat

Or you can) will be much easier)

Post has been editedYellow-glaze - 13.12.18, 18:40

SF | AFH | dedyk | 12/8/13 xiaomi.eu | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

https://xiaomi.eu/comm...2-13.48142/post-461883

MIUI | 8.12.13 Global | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP

http://ru.miui.com/thread-21673-1-1.html

Rep: (86)
* mophie
This program, press start and system applications, and all that is not necessary to disconnect ..
https: //play.google.co...m.learnpainless.system

Posted 15/12/2018, 9:37:

All services Facebook ...

Rep: (1651)
Firmware MiuiPro 8.12.13 at POISON
https://yadi.sk/d/9J4iVNkP8H0f_Q

Rep: (1009)
* voron24 ,
Attached fileFlashify Full (for root users) v1.9.2_Rus.apk(12.23 MB)

PC is not needed.
Ruth is needed.

Post has been editedlexa0301 - 16.12.18, 17:42

Rep: (1883)

M
Dear debaters! I strongly recommend sticking to the topic of discussion without falling into holivar, flame and oftop. I also strongly recommend to refrain from playing games with a reputation for opponents. For controversial issues there is a button "Complaint" and only it. Those who have not heard this warning will go to study.Rules of conduct on the Forum valid from 3 days .

Rep: (38)
Instructions downgrade the firmware from 8.1 to 7.x c closed loader through MiFlashTool without the bricks
Lowering the firmware with ARB4 on ARB3 closed-loader through MiFlashTool without the bricks
Download the firmware at the moment that you have on your device and version of the firmware you want to downgrade
In my case it V10.0.6.0.OEIMIFH lower on V9.2.13.0.NEIMIEK
And so we put MiFlash Tool 2017.4.25.0 (as will be other versions do not know)
C: \ XiaoMi \ XiaoMiFlash remove mi folder
We unpack the firmware in place convenient for you.
replace the files in both firmware images folder
Attached fileprog_emmc_firehose_Whyred.zip(516.84 KB)

Next, I want to go down to version 9.2.13 and do the following
9.2.13 transfer the folder
system.img
userdata.img
vendor.img
boot.img

folder in 10.0.6.0
Further translate device EDL through TESTPOINT
and quietly sews
After the system does not want to be loaded in rekaveri do wipe data.
Finish: thank_you:
Add to the cap.
Who has been the problem as I have locked bootloader and flew imei and not open email diag port helped restore.
Almost a week suffer, as a result turned out. The method is not complicated for beginners, so I will not spread

Post has been editedLexx808 - 27.01.19, 21:11

Rep: (267)
MiRum 08/12/13

SF | AFH | Google | 8.12.13 | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

Changes

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 17.12.18, 17:23
Reason for editing: Edited.

Rep: (1883)

M
Dear users! Stop chat and offtop in the subject.Topic cleaned.

Rep: (38)
slavik145 @ 17.12.18, 21:25*
the problem is that after formatting of this unit, the firmware on the Android 8.1 does not run. I waited for about 10-15 minutes.
but on a version 7.x well run.
I know about ARB4 and ARB3. But here's the problem of the mind will not put.
and through the EDL sewn this way and that in any. before that everything is fine to run.
Earlier update on rekaveri through Mi Flash Tool identifies the device and also sews quietly. Now, alas, too, did not see.
IMEI strety been restored as restored now the firmware to version 8.1 does not run

And so I finally recover this "mils} -)" which took nearly a week of hungry and sleepy days and nights.
I tried all persist which are suitable for firmware via edl, but ultimately to no avail, and the more I have a locked bootloader.
The problem turned out that all these files in rawprogram not correctly specified blocks of addresses.
If you just like I have a problem because of the partition persist and persistbak not loaded smartphone like the above, then sewsAttached filepersist_and_persistbak_restore_whyred_arb4_by_Slavik145_savagemessiahzine.com.zip(837.03 KB)
through the EDL (on MiFlashTool not tested, as it is not always correct stitches. you can try any third-party tool)
and all the problem is solved): dirol:
attaching also edited rawprogram0.xml, which are placed in a folder with the firmware and you have sewn sections persist.
sectionpersistAttached filepersist.zip(1.65 KB)

sectionsAttached filepersist & persistbak.zip(1.65 KB)

You can add a cap method tested by me personally and all tested: thank_you:
Thank you all who helped: thank_you:

Post has been editedslavik145 - 18.12.18, 00:26

Rep: (335)
Maybe someone is interested ...
MIUI Pie ROM For Redmi Note 5 / Pro (Whyred)

miui-pie-rom-for-redmi-note-5-pro-whyred
miui 10 pie available for whyred
Download:miuipie_8.12.13_whyred.zip, Mega
what works: Evrything
What bugs: Camera Working But Portrait Not Working
What you need: Unlocked Bootloader, Treble Recovery
How to install: Download Miui Pie File =>Install ROM Zip Via TWRP =>Wipe DATA =>Reboot ... =>Enjoy !!!!

Post has been editedilichva - 20.12.18, 06:56

Rep: (0)
Hello!
I will write my little experience raskirpichivaniya phone, Redmi note 5. Phone bought at TMall with Russian firmware (which is poorly updated), as it turns out this is the Chinese version of the smartphone to unlock the bootloader and Russian firmware.
During the firmware on the global version is not removed the checkbox "Lock" in MiFlash. Accordingly got locked bootloader and the latest global firmware.
The phone can not be sewn or via fastboot, either through the EDL. Fastboot says "Lock device", and the EDL says "Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.". Through rekaveri does not want to sew Chinese firmware. Tried through QFIL it also failed to produce results.
Search the Internet brought on anti_test_note5, which is pierced through the EDL. I flashed this firmware, but the phone is also not included since globalka firmware and bootloader locked. But it has already managed to lower firmware version up to 9.5 ...
The solution to my problem was in the next, take the two files and prog_emmc_firehose_Sdm660_lite.elf prog_emmc_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf of anti_test_note5 and we place them in Chinese developerku 08/12/13. Sewn through EDL (through fastboot not try). Get a phone with the Chinese rekaveri, loaded it in rekaveri twice the power and press the phone goes into reboot. Five minutes is loaded and we get Chinese workers developerku.

anti_test_note5

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 17:35