> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 414 ] ** [43,9%]
MiUI CAF [ 13 ] ** [1,38%]
MIUI NSA [ 141 ] ** [14,95%]
Miui-SV [ 40 ] ** [4,24%]
from kosmos2011 [ 11 ] ** [1,17%]
Masik в„ў [ 116 ] ** [12,3%]
MiRoom [ 132 ] ** [14%]
RevolutionOS [ 4 ] ** [0,42%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 65 ] ** [6,89%]
MiNovo [ 7 ] ** [0,74%]
Total votes: 943

Rep: (2462)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - Yesterday, 12:39
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (160)
Ramoj @ 02.05.2020, 20:22*
Do not torture yourself, or put Global lokalku

Globalka and was masik, minovo, eu, nsa, miroom, custom bikes.
I am struggling with addiction sewing devaysa I in this regard addict) Put the drain and lock the bootloader

Rep: (12)
* brukviktor I also love to reflash and try something new, but annoying all the data to restore
From November to February I was able to sit on miui 9
March 17, sitting on lokalke

Rep: (27)
Juristus @ 02.05.20, 20:13*
when using two SIM cards

a good third-partyattachmentLot Funky

Rep: (977)
* azit25 bootloader unlocked?

Rep: (11)
* Dr. Betruger

version m1803e7sh apparatus
bootloader unlocked

Post has been editedazit25 - 02.05.20, 21:06

Rep: (160)
* Ramoj,
I prefer a custom based on AOSP, but because of the bugs have to sit at the drain, well and also has a habit

Rep: (55)
* svat-v-reaie I personally shut them specifically, look to the desktop settings

Rep: (3620)
* svat-v-reaie ,
Subject drain?

Rep: (151)
* svat-v-reaie,
Strangely, 2 days of normal flight.

Post has been editedLars_Maxima - 02.05.20, 23:23

Rep: (1)
So what outcome? It should move from Masika at MU? I do not understand that until ...

Rep: (11)
worth firmware 10.3.1.0(Firmware reason for not working the sound by changing the music bug, reset does not help)

replace 2 files firehose the same firmware and sews MiFlash2018-5-28-0 version still requires the author. account

I sew on V10.2.1.0 and new V11.0.3.0 replacing 2 firehose filestill no sound, and when you change the melody error

bootloader unlocked

What can be wrong?

Post has been editedazit25 - 02.05.20, 22:26

Rep: (46)
* svat-v-reaie , The same garbage on Proshka was fine, although no set date format.

* svat-v-reaie Down there

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
podkazhite have a phone with an unlocked bootloader and blocked E-account ... before sewing custom cutting out his E services poidei..i all the rules had to alter it .A couple of custom bikes and he still connecting to the Internet begins to ask Mi- an Account .. Founded instructions in the header only for the locked bootloader down proshivki.A what to do if the bootloader is unlocked?

* svat-v-reaie Everywhere? I rebooted and all were gone.

Post has been editedAndrey: D - 02.05.20, 23:06
Reason for editing: +

Rep: (41)
* Lars_Maxima , Better than the port of the banned?

Rep: (55)
* Distroing Yes, much better

Rep: (2)
* mobiua I understand you just can not get into your account after flashing?

This was not for me, but I noticed that when fully wipe lost and this garbage

Come into tvrp, wipe ... You put all the checkboxes except mikrosd

Removes all, connect your phone to a computer go to "mount * (tvrp) you put all the checkboxes, then turn throws MTP firmware to the root and then shosh.

But it's best to make a backup, just in

Post has been editedbullgenda - 03.05.20, 02:20
Reason for editing: Edits

* Lars_Maxima ,

I tried to install your MiNSE ported, but produced an error TWRP 7
What you rekaveri? And that in addition to the version rekaveri could be wrong? Prior to installation, data formats makes

* Zajac43 With this I have everything set up properly

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post skvk # 86871336)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/19/20, 06:32