> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 108 ] ** [36,24%]
MiUI CAF [ 3 ] ** [1,01%]
MIUI NSA [ 66 ] ** [22,15%]
Miui-SV [ 27 ] ** [9,06%]
from kosmos2011 [ 5 ] ** [1,68%]
Masik в„ў [ 32 ] ** [10,74%]
MiRoom [ 43 ] ** [14,43%]
RevolutionOS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 10 ] ** [3,36%]
MiNovo [ 4 ] ** [1,34%]
Total votes: 298

Rep: (2445)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Xiaomi club » | Camera talk » | Mi Account » | Power consumption and autonomy » | Modification and decorations » | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete » | Bootloader unlocking » | Custom Kernels » | Unofficial firmware » | MIUI firmware »

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content
Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Mi software
Xiaomi firmware updater
Mi Flash
savagemessiahzine.com | AFH| (Mi Flash) Russian - Bullik01 | 2018.05.28.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2018.05.28.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2017.04.25.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2016.08.30.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2016.04.01.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2015.10.28.0

MiFlashPro
savagemessiahzine.com | AFH | MiFlashPro | 3.3.703.67 - Flashing Xiaomi smartphone from recovery mode, without unlocking Bootloader

Mi Unlock
MIUI | AFH | Mi Unlock | 3.3.827.31
MIUI | AFH | Mi Unlock | 2.2.406.5
ADB / Fastboot and others
savagemessiahzine.com | ADB Driver Lite | 32/64-bit
savagemessiahzine.com | QDLoader HS-USB Driver | 32/64-bit
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | Windows
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.23.1_. | Windows - XP support
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | Linux
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | macOS
AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.2 | Setup
AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.1 | Portable
Google | Dropbox | 15 seconds ADB Installer | 1.4.3

Xiaomi Check & Flash
savagemessiahzine.com | Xiaomi Check & Flash | 0.2
savagemessiahzine.com | TOOL ALL IN ONE - Drivers | Unlock | TWRP | Factory Image | Stock Recovery

Hashtabfile checksum utility
USBDeviewa list of all USB-devices with the possibility of their removal from the system

Firmware

Template design post with firmware
OTA update is on the following firmware:
  • Official - China / Global (Stable / Developer)
  • Xiaomi.eu - Stable / Developer
  • MIUI Russia - Stable / Developer
  • RevolutionOS
  • MiNovo - Developer
  • MiRoom

Official:
Localized: (TWRP only)
Updateable post with all firmware
Archive firmware (no longer updated)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 firmware and file storage on Google Drive

Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For filling caps, please contact gyord at QMS

Post has been editedgyord - 07.04.20, 11:03
Reason for editing: 11.0.3.5

Rep: (32)
* cherry_den , There is a backup feature correspondences.

Rep: (9)
* maksim326 And how to keep charging

Rep: (1)
* ABTOP-C , Hello. Please tell me how to update the NSA from 20/02/27 to 20/03/26? Data clean? Or you can just cache davlik cache systems? !! Pro 5.0.8 installation rekaveri I realized. Thanks.

Rep: (84)
* Aidynm94 , Attached fileXthermal_fast_charge_v5_041018045508.zip (372.86 KB)
Sew in tvrp and charge normally go
* Lik_mishka ,

Post has been editedARROW9999 - Today, 5:19

Rep: (9)
* ARROW9999 , Hello thank you very much: rofl:

Rep: (20)
* ABTOP-C, Your firmware is one of the best, if not the best. Lots of Fitch and no bugs, fast work. But I for some reason the only problem with the battery. It seems to do everything according to instructions.

Rep: (170)
* cokrat_I Which statement?

Rep: (24)
cherry_den @ 10.04.20, 1:08*
Guys! There was a desire to move to SV on NSA

What is the difference of the firmware from the others?
Radical something?
Read the description of the caps, screenshots not seen.
I read, pages 40 last, had the impression that there is a problem with the battery.
I wanted to try it and now do not even know.

Post has been editedekzo1221 - Today, 08:02

Rep: (625)
* goodlife777 I personally do not watch the Frisians. Perhaps my eyes are not as sensitive as you.

Rep: (109)
* Fairthless , Are interested in a full transfer - with the media, not just the text.

Rep: (18)
* Popeye $ Kyivstar

Rep: (170)
* cokrat_I Strangely, I have such a topic only trimob statement, but there he Simca drip, there are many complaints, try to change to a new sim card, most likely a problem in it.

Rep: (43)
* cokrat_I I had the same problem was solved by replacing SIM cards

Rep: (4)
* ekzo1221 , The charge rate is very individual
We do not know how much one application, can he still keeps in the background, how many plays or uses which applications
I'm not complaining about this firmware
9 hours screen it issues in my mode
Phone almost 2 years Release 3/32
With RAM difficulties do not notice, but it is not in excess, but at a particular moment, everything works well
In the hands of well E note3 and no difference in the operation (there are 6 gigs, which have never been used to the full)

Rep: (5)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post ARROW9999 # 95487688)what is this patch?

Rep: (0)
The people, and that the firmware NSA? Very different from miroom?

* ABTOP-C ,
Staged the day before your assembly Miui NSA, it's a nightmare ... More precisely firmware itself is nothing but blind, is something with something. How to use it? How then can we without flashing back to normal shutter this firmware? Constantly look for the menu on / off some of the settings are switched togl with curtains, which of course is convenient, it's tough. Same geolocation, screen recording, etc., but a lot less than I used. Not yet met such scanty curtains)))
A firmware itself I liked, in general, for 3 days normal flight. Problems with the battery, as the above write not watch, fast, like smooth. Recent months enjoyed PE10 + dialer could not google tie included all exactly go home. And another caveat, I do not know, it is critical or norm, earlier nebylo other firmwares that I enjoyed, security alert about what the program is in the background or something else that does.
But about this kind of warning, I said, it may just turn off the security alert? Or application settings that cause them are not true and it is necessary to restrict access to them, or vice versa, and allow nothing wrong with that. So many things, this is the norm or who's watching ahaha. When it does not Videsh and live easier, and make up one's mind itself all the garbage)))
Attached Image

When it was not, and especially neznal, and make up one's mind itself, as it should be or deny it))
Attached Image

Post has been editedDmitry88pol - Today, 11:50
Reason for editing: edit comments

Rep: (1108)
* Dmitry88pol Screenshot curtain NSA
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (337)
Dmitry88pol @ 10.04.20, 12:55*
Constantly look for the menu on / off some of the settings are switched togl with curtains, which of course is convenient, it's tough

Yes, there is. I'm always wrong when I put the firmware from scratch.
It's so recovering data from Google with the previous firmware.
It is necessary to go to syaomishnoe cloud and restore settings from there, and then there will be the addition of key new tiles

* Applesan , That's the case ... then I apologize to the author of the previous post, I thought so conceived, the firmware screenshots I have never found. This firmware so I got out? What to do, what to do? All set up and already downloaded these days, today the third day. I would not want again from scratch. Incidentally, I have not restored by selecting set up a new device. Only contacts, notes, journals, etc. ... with Google's transition to PE10 + is still faced with the problem of an error when the local recovery stories vatsappa, but this is probably due to differences android, I xs. Not that mistake, and that is there about podklyucheeie yusb wrote that to continue connecting to on the computer like there is an old, but nothing. And why google did not find a copy of it, I have always been a kind of xs.

And yet, as the shutter painlessly normal return here you can ?? In syaomishnom cloud on this firmware that did not find the item with settings that would bring them back, as written above
Attached Image
I'm a die slightly in miui, with its abundance of options, there can not watch

Post has been editedDmitry88pol - Today, 12:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 12:14