> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 1631 ] ** [56,16%]
MiUI CAF [ 29 ] ** [1%]
MIUI NSA [ 208 ] ** [7,16%]
Miui-SV [ 48 ] ** [1,65%]
from kosmos2011 [ 45 ] ** [1,55%]
Masik в„ў [ 367 ] ** [12,64%]
MiRoom [ 328 ] ** [11,29%]
RevolutionOS [ 56 ] ** [1,93%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 165 ] ** [5,68%]
MiNovo [ 27 ] ** [0,93%]
Total votes: 2904

Rep: (2539)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - Yesterday, 12:43
Reason for editing: MIUI 12 A10 / 11 (ports)

Rep: (1)
People! Who has a Mirom Stable last v11.0.2.1.peicnxm, please pour into a cloud, I can not download nowhere, the speed is meager everywhere ...

Rep: (1560)
Lopatinleave @ 15.04.20, 18:40*
please pour into the cloud,
Perezalete ... (Post tempico # 9067906)

Rep: (217)
Maxim424 @ 15.04.20, 19:58*
There has always been an accessible RAM 2.4 and now only 1.9

If you are about the fact that you the system in recent shows, Duck is in any case Fuffers
Attached Image

In general, in the background of the application work, updated, queries are increasing.

Post has been editeddimelody78 - 15.04.20, 19:42

Rep: (1)
Tell me and stock 11.0.3 is the last update or have been new

Rep: (1144)
Demixcom @ 15.04.20, 19:55*
stock 11.0.3 is the last update
Yes.

Rep: (8)
* maxim424 , from 3gigs free 700mv

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* hedgehog123 ,
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
* istramax , * istramax , from strength will be 1.2 or 1.3 at best
Through the disk info

Rep: (5428)
M
I remind everyone!
Check outRules section "Android - Firmware"
3.1. It is forbidden to discuss issues on which profile topics are created in the relevant sections and links to these topics are present in the headings headings of the topic.

Post has been editedgyord - 16.04.20, 08:36

Rep: (0)
Please tell me now there is a firmware 10.3.1.0 OEIMIXM Chinese bootloader unlocked, renewed by air 11.0.3.0 Peimixm I understand that if you update it brick?

Rep: (1144)
* (Eugene Black) The bootloader themselves unlocked, under their MI account?

Rep: (0)
* Dr. Betruger No already purchased with unlocked.

Rep: (62)
* LOPATINleave , of course, not during but still, on SourceForge there is an opportunity to choose mirrors, I personally put France and the speed was excellent

Rep: (156)
* (Eugene Black)
Then most likely brick. You need to put a native Chinese, unlocking the downloader under your ackk, and then put what you want and update as you want.

Post has been editedLars_Maxima - 16.04.20, 10:47

Rep: (54)
(Eugene-black) @ 16.04.20, 08:51*
No already purchased with unlocked.

To begin, check the status of the bootloader through the computer, if unlocked officially, then you can safely be updated, the brick will not.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI firmware (Fast gyord # 73994345)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post Red Warrior # 71531068)

Rep: (15)
Good people))) Can someone throw in the cloud (Yandex or Mail.ru) firmware of the world Redminote5 MIUI 20.3.26 Android 9.0 and throw off the link.

Post has been editedbug_crew - 16.04.20, 14:15

Rep: (1560)
Mirrors
Picture

MIUM REDMINOTE5 MIUI 20.3.26

Yandex:
https://yadi.sk/d/deracg1gpnfmew.

Mega:
https://mega.nz/file/e...dtzx0qqfgw220r3ofzojhm

Gugladisk:
https: //drive.google.c...ximq/View? USP = DriveSdk

Post has been editedskvk - 17.04.20, 01:45

Rep: (337)
Good day. Komrada, please tell me in the final version of the Machika, which of these options is present inside?
  • Function Blur background for third-party applications in the menu of recent applications.
  • Is there a "Dark Mode" tile in the fast settings panel
  • Is the restriction on the installation / update of third-party applications with another signature using the MIUI Installer
  • Write whether "Patches" from "nhappymanncp. "For cameras.

P.S. Also, someone tried to roll the improvementiser "NLSound "Is there a" prog "from him on Masika? Or native" hifi "audio show, is not inferior in quality?

Post has been editedandromed @ - 17.04.20, 01:07

Rep: (165)
Andromed @ @ 17.04.20, 0:09*
Good day. Komrada, please tell me in the final version of the Machika, which of these options is present inside?
• Blur background in the menu of recent applications.
• Is the limit on the installation / update of third-party applications with the MIUI Installer
• Tile "Dark Mode" in the quick settings panel
• Write whether "patches" from "Nhappymanncp" for the camera.
P.S. Also, someone tried to roll the improvementizer "NLSOUND", is there a "prog" from him on Masica? Or native "hiifi" audio, is not inferior in quality?

NLSOUND Nafig with him seemed worse
But I have neutron player

This is the best completed firmware.
I did not put a single fashion.
So all the rules.
Only the kernel with TTL fix put.
Everything.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedekzo1221 - 17.04.20, 00:34

Rep: (337)
* andromed @ The post is still relevant who sits on this firmware, please respond. I will be very grateful for the information.
Upd: From the post above, I just found out that there is a "tile" of the dark regime ...

Post has been editedandromed @ - 17.04.20, 01:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 01:30