Thunderbeat @ 11/07/18 16:31
Yesterday rolled MIUI 10.0.2 stock through fastboot and Sberbank online issues a warning about the HEUR: Trojan-banker.android os.Meftadoh.h
I was offered to delete the file /cust/app/customized/partner-com.mailtime.android/partner-com.mailtime.android.apk
File deleted, Sberbank ceased to swear.
So swears Sberbank
It offers to delete, but of course it can not, because not enough rights.
Kaspersky also swears at this file
It should be noted that this is not an application installed in the system, it is just an installation package that is located on the cust section and is contained in the image of this section in the official firmware.
Why Sberbank and Kaspersky consider it a virus is another question, our task is to remove it.Brief instructions on how to remove this ill-fated apk:
1. The phone must be unlocked.
2. If you have TWRP installed, simply boot into it and follow steps 4-5.
3. If TWRP is not installed, we install it or if there is no need for it, you can simply launch it once. (To do this, download twrp from the header, throw it into the folder with fastboot.exe, transfer the phone to fastboot mode and use the fastboot.exe command boot_name_twrp.img to launch it)
4. In TWRP, go to the Mount menu, put a tick on cust, go back. Select the menu Advanced->File Manager and go along the path cust / app / customized / partner-com.mailtime.android /, click on the file partner-com.mailtime.android.apk and choose to delete.
5. Go back to the main menu and select Reboot->System.
Check by running a savings bank or check Kaspersky
Most likely, after the firmware updates, you will have to repeat this process.
+ Video:https://drive.google.com/open?id=157KkjMgBC0xC_X3CivEiy5CPdDhQTi8HPost has been editedLefey - 13.11.18, 18:25
Reason for editing: added a phrase about the update