> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 523 ] ** [44,59%]
MiUI CAF [ 14 ] ** [1,19%]
MIUI NSA [ 162 ] ** [13,81%]
Miui-SV [ 44 ] ** [3,75%]
from kosmos2011 [ 12 ] ** [1,02%]
Masik в„ў [ 154 ] ** [13,13%]
MiRoom [ 165 ] ** [14,07%]
RevolutionOS [ 12 ] ** [1,02%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 78 ] ** [6,65%]
MiNovo [ 9 ] ** [0,77%]
Total votes: 1173

Rep: (2470)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Xiaomi club » | Camera talk » | Mi Account » | Power consumption and autonomy » | Modification and decorations » | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete » | Bootloader unlocking » | Custom Kernels » | Unofficial firmware » | MIUI firmware »

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 28.05.20, 11:51
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (69)
DOCtor1995 @ 16.12.19, 16:47*
I want to go on Masik 8.5

denis2481 @ 16.12.19, 12:41*
kas7, you can remove it?

I put on top the last Masika Xiaomi.eu.
Everything is fine and everything still works. No repeated notifications.

Rep: (222)
- Freeze = = - @ 12/16/19, 13:26*
On firmware Masik x 8.5 no kernel can not deliver. Tried 4 cores, which does not deliver - the camera falls off, it just does not want to work
Everything works fine now put his wife on Masika 8.5 and 5.3 and 4.9 Cango on it and stayed, if I do not work sew the next cameraAttached fileTWRP-MiuiCameraFC-FIX-srfarias.zip(2.84 MB)

Rep: (21)
Ardjyna @ 16.12.19, 19:28*
If the camera does not work after sew
Well finally I found a man who helped me. God, where did you find this file? I reread the cap three times a thread Discussion camera, I rearranged all the patches that there seemed to me to help, there is no one in charge of the case, all were sending in caps and so on. And here you are! thank you very much, the standard kernel is not satisfied completely, but it is absolutely not put any any course work .... everything works .... Also the camera, I even put Google camera and there was the same problem
Upd. Just ask the kernel, your next fix, brush Dalvik loaded smart, I open the camera and she has stopped working

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited- = FREES = - - 16.12.19, 21:51
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (222)
* - = FREES = - , Try to flash the kernel to boot into the system, and then to sew fixed. I've done.

Rep: (42)
Attached Image

MiuiMix v11 Beta Official New Update [14.12.19]
By - MMX Team
вљЎпёЏROM Version - Based on 9.12.12
вљЎпёЏAndroid Version - PIE | 9.0
Based on the EU from MIUI China, the modified boot loader and several improvements under the hood
Download (1.8 GB):here

Post has been editedipkas - 17.12.19, 10:07

Rep: (82)
* - = FREES = -,
It works adequately well magisk module for the camera from the repository (the top in the list
Attached Image
)

Rep: (80)
Worth of global official 11.0.3.0 (PEIMIXM)
Put TWRP 3.1.1, put Magisk 20.1.
But no root. When I was even in the same Termux try to enter the command `su`, nothing happens. Somewhere within minutes Vries team, and then displays a message that access is denied. But Magisk application, in the super-user this application does not even appear.

Can I do something not done right?

Rep: (4)
* iFreeMan ,
It is necessary in the settings app to magisku permission for pop-up notifications.

Rep: (80)
Yes, exactly, it was necessary to give Magisk access to pop-up windows and now works :)

Rep: (0)
Tell me what you can on the wiper 11th miui use?

Rep: (1308)
volter5770 @ 16.12.19, 23:03*
a wiper can be on the 11th miui use?
I take this (Magiska module) only he works, but sometimes the driver flies ...: unsure:
Attached Image

Post has been editedskvk - 17.12.19, 00:19

* skvk And there will not have any links to the installation instructions of this kind?)

volter5770 @ 16.12.19, 23:16*
links to installation instructions
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post skvk # 84788575): thank_you:

* skvk So there you have a dozen stands ... Or 11 all become the same way?

volter5770 @ 16.12.19, 23:49*
Or 11 all become the same way?
Yes sir.
Attached Image

Post has been editedskvk - 17.12.19, 00:52

Rep: (1)
What firmware you have to swing at xiaomi site?
Redmi Note 5 or Redmi note 5pro

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (421)
MentalistPJ @ 17.12.19, 08:53*
What firmware you have to swing at xiaomi site?

From here swing will not miss
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone. Flew the camera in the far Mashiko. Firmware installed completely with all wipe, no manipulation did ... HELP.

Rep: (184)
How to decide? When you start some application writes the management of permissions error occurs again. Firmware nsa 9.12.5
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Became wildly inhibit last globalka 11.0.3 forward to drawing labels on the desktop 3-4 seconds (6 tables, dark labels)

Recommend alternative drain, Gcam, endurance, stability is appreciated.
whether to try android 10 or bypass his party?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 06:50