> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 475 ] ** [44,19%]
MiUI CAF [ 13 ] ** [1,21%]
MIUI NSA [ 150 ] ** [13,95%]
Miui-SV [ 44 ] ** [4,09%]
from kosmos2011 [ 12 ] ** [1,12%]
Masik в„ў [ 135 ] ** [12,56%]
MiRoom [ 153 ] ** [14,23%]
RevolutionOS [ 10 ] ** [0,93%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 74 ] ** [6,88%]
MiNovo [ 9 ] ** [0,84%]
Total votes: 1075

Rep: (2465)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Xiaomi club » | Camera talk » | Mi Account » | Power consumption and autonomy » | Modification and decorations » | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete » | Bootloader unlocking » | Custom Kernels » | Unofficial firmware » | MIUI firmware »

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 25.05.20, 19:01
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (24)
* Ro1L , I have the SD card under extfat completely normally works, with almost no glitches! Really I do not know what it was soobstvenno! I should add, almost without glitches, normally works in Total Commander!

Post has been editedevgenzeka - 29.07.19, 17:34
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (33)
* luchaninoff
how ustvanlivaetsya apk files as well as usual, native gallery to time froze Titanium still I did not get up

Rep: (134)
* kirillcuznetzow , Substitution with necessary rights

Rep: (340)
Can someone please put the latest version of Google minovo in disk or the like, and the registration on their website does not pass

Post has been editedGalaxy Ace ICS - 29.07.19, 17:51

Rep: (1866)
* Galaxy Ace ICS Through 4 chasa

Rep: (561)
Blue mod TWRP 3.3.0-0

TWRP version 3.3.0-0 for the Android Piefrom this postZerG_MOS

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileTWRP_Pie_3.3.0_Blue_ZerG.img(50 MB)

Post has been editedterolex - 29.07.19, 19:28

Rep: (485)
* Galaxy Ace ICS , It is possible to write to me personally or in our chat.

Rep: (33)
* shonnn,
I'm sorry, as a substitute for rights

Rep: (3)
When firmware TVRP not appear internal storage
How to fix?

Rep: (651)
piracitozzZZ @ 29.07.19, 18:21*
How to fix?
Encrypted data. Formats a date or other sewn tvrp
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI firmware (Post by AlexPechkin # 84919085)

Posted 07/29/2019 19:12:

kirillcuznetzow @ 29.07.19, 18:01*
as a substitute for rights
APK file manager to throw in a folder and set permissions. overload the pipe
Your APK to something stored may come in handy

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSatireS - 29.07.19, 19:29

Rep: (153)
SatireS @ 29.07.19, 19:11*
system / app / ThemeManager

Not
system / priv-app / MiuiGallery /

Rep: (4)
* evgenzeka,
Crooked stood up, data cleansing ...

* RMateyko As has been formatted at the factory, and use, removed, inserted, had no problems.

Rep: (155)
What kind of game notifications on at MS?
Message text only appears when razverneshsya message curtain
Attached Image

Rep: (156)
* Ro1L You suggested is true. Error 7 has long been known, and the solution is very simple:
1. Change tvrp
2. Transfer firmware verification checksum.
3. Firmware is downloaded not to the device.

In the second embodiment additional information.
I do not know how Masik (not used at the office and firmware source did not go), but many kastomizatory and romodely spread checksum firmware file. Must be compared with the file available to you. As often happens for the firmware downloaded from the error, or when copying is copied with an error (for example up to OtgFlash)

For comparison, hash sums, there are many programs in the Market.

What nonsense to the size of Internal Storage, before withdrawing Orange FOX image was 860 MB of free space after removal - 1.1 GB ???

Rep: (0)
Please help, I okirpichilsya phone as a result of renovation, and the phone in Fastboot computer does not see any mi pc suite or mi flash unlock, although rekaveri in Device Manager shows the Android ADB interface. It seems to have all the possible drivers installed on the ADB and Fastboot nothing helps. Although I plug the other bodies in fastboot, and he sees

Rep: (651)
Dimas3333 @ 29.07.19, 22:48*
Please help, I okirpichilsya phone
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI firmware (Post vitautasres # 85997099)

Rep: (4)
* Camerado And where you can see screenshots of the firmware? Of MS last

Post has been editedkaparov 05 - 30.07.19, 00:42

Rep: (1)
Such problems. In the settings you wrote that the phone is unlocked. But in fact it get blocked. Trying anloknut wrote his account is not tied to a phone (or vice versa). The bottom line is that there is a button to link to the settings.
And yes, I have a pure Chinese. Before that flashed through his mi flash mode EDL which was obtained through the contacts of the circuit board (Krc was brick).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 1:14