> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (2393)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content
Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Mi software
Xiaomi firmware updater
Mi Flash
savagemessiahzine.com | AFH| (Mi Flash) Russian - Bullik01 | 2018.05.28.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2018.05.28.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2017.04.25.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2016.08.30.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2016.04.01.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2015.10.28.0

MiFlashPro
savagemessiahzine.com | AFH | MiFlashPro | 3.3.703.67 - Flashing Xiaomi smartphone from recovery mode, without unlocking Bootloader

Mi Unlock
MIUI | AFH | Mi Unlock | 3.3.827.31
MIUI | AFH | Mi Unlock | 2.2.406.5
ADB / Fastboot and others
savagemessiahzine.com | ADB Driver Lite | 32/64-bit
savagemessiahzine.com | QDLoader HS-USB Driver | 32/64-bit
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | Windows
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.23.1_. | Windows - XP support
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | Linux
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | macOS
AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.2 | Setup
AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.1 | Portable
Google | Dropbox | 15 seconds ADB Installer | 1.4.3

Xiaomi Check & Flash
savagemessiahzine.com | Xiaomi Check & Flash | 0.2
savagemessiahzine.com | TOOL ALL IN ONE - Drivers | Unlock | TWRP | Factory Image | Stock Recovery

Hashtab пїЅ file checksum utility
USBDeview пїЅ a list of all USB-devices with the possibility of their removal from the system

Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For filling caps, please contact gyord at QMS

Post has been editedgyord - Yesterday, 08:34
Reason for editing: MiUI SV New Update [19.12.19]

Rep: (5)
* Exanose Section data you want to format

Rep: (2)
Ja9e9 @ 28.07.19, 00:16*
akarma, rekaveri another try.

Tried another rekaveri (from here). Sew patchCamera_2API_addon no problem. But Camera 2Probe shows that there is full support for Google and the camera accordingly not Robit and falls with an error. o.O I do not know what else is needed, particularly worn out ...

Rep: (646)
akarma @ 28.07.19, 5:49*
I do not know what else you need

Attached files

Attached fileCamera2 + API + Enabler_Pie.zip(11.05 KB)

Rep: (116)
TMSPlayer @ 27.07.19, 13:46*
How to install Masik F? Firmware 9 (the last one). During installation, when set System, vendor, etc. which the field passes to set up and 48% -49% restarts and always loaded.

It rekaveri should you set!
Attached filetwrp-3.3.1-0-whyred.img(44.94 MB)

Post has been editedvagonnick - 28.07.19, 07:54

Rep: (4)
Hello, friends. A simple question: can I install the device on a global Chinese firmware without any problems? The bootloader is unlocked, TWRP is, is the last official globalka.

Rep: (242)
* sid350, Yes, the main thing is not to block the downloader.

Rep: (5)
Good morning) please skinte gallery and after the installation of the gallery became com_miui_gallery_3_0.apk in English (

Attached files

Attached filecom_miui_gallery_3_0.apk(29.72 MB)

Post has been editedkino24 - 28.07.19, 08:57
Reason for editing: Added file

Rep: (78)
* kino24 , Here's a gallery with 10.3.1.0/9

Attached files

Attached fileGallery 2.2.11.12-global.apk(35.22 MB)

Rep: (29)
Greetings, somebody throw off the original build.prop for XRN5 from MiRum 9.7.11, please.

Rep: (755)
* Seroko73 , unzip Attached filebuild.zip (4.86 KB)

Post has been editedINRIDI45 - 28.07.19, 10:19

Rep: (24)
* inohodec , Once flashed, put the rekaveri, which makes a backup, format date, Internal Storage, system, both the cache and restore from the archive if you do not restore Internal Storage, restore without it, download, image APPROPRIATE extension .tar.gz, then remove it from the archive tar gz, tar Extract the contents into a storage / emulated / 0, restart and use their firmware, which was before!

Post has been editedevgenzeka - 28.07.19, 11:01

Rep: (0)
People!! who are aware of glitches after flashing MIUI v10.3.1.0.PEIMIX on Redman notes 5 that made the floor - bricks or the bricks after the restart two or three months ago, as soon as the left or been corrected? and even here I think be updated or not?

* Unibas , Sit on it, works ...

Rep: (242)
* Unibas,
She went 1 time and has not been withdrawn, the reason that you have written is different. If you are Chinese, you just need to sew without blocking the downloader fastbuta.

Post has been editedXiaomi>others - 28.07.19, 11:50

* Xiaomi>others , After fastboot normally placed without problems, this "stable" firmware! Reinstall every week is not clear on what not!

Post has been editedevgenzeka - 28.07.19, 12:13

Rep: (43)
* Unibas Itself firmware without glitches.
The problem is the Chinese version of the phone that have been patched, and not unlocked bootloader.
Therefore, if you have a patched Chinese, then right now you sew, at least six months on the firmware will still get a brick.

Yes, I have a Chinese !!! It can be more like a fastbuta this stir. The last time all the instructions did not work such as registration with the account, etc.

there's a lot there only there as all scattered no specific description with notes 5 Chinese

Rep: (1)
Prompt please, dm-verify sure bet when you install according to instructions 8.1.1 magisk

I have a locked bootloader. Method through the account is not a ride here in the topic throwing techniques so tried was a mistake. TVRP installation did not try, I'm not sure that it is possible to do kitaezom. Here, for example I decided to try to activate the 4K camera found a screen as the opened file and there until the line was looking for the right found a bunch of features for a camera which is why it is specified that the India is shorter now I'm not sure that I have so to say a purebred Chinese maybe they do half do or collected in different regions of what is brought

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/12/19, 13:37