> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 1594 ] ** [55,85%]
MiUI CAF [ 29 ] ** [1,02%]
MIUI NSA [ 208 ] ** [7,29%]
Miui-SV [ 48 ] ** [1,68%]
from kosmos2011 [ 45 ] ** [1,58%]
Masik в„ў [ 363 ] ** [12,72%]
MiRoom [ 326 ] ** [11,42%]
RevolutionOS [ 52 ] ** [1,82%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 162 ] ** [5,68%]
MiNovo [ 27 ] ** [0,95%]
Total votes: 2854

Rep: (2537)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - Yesterday, 15:28
Reason for editing: Masik P V2 PORT WHYRED

Rep: (4)
* Xiaomi>others ,
Thanks for your help and please you can link)

Rep: (0)
Guys, welcome all. I have a question. I fell back to ninth to android 8.1 using tvrp got Ruth and shoved Google camera. whether brick get if try to update over the air?

Rep: (38)
SPIRITic @ 23.07.19, 00:37*
Update: The firmware MIUI Pie beta 9.7.22 China

What are some improvements?

Rep: (320)
Hello everyone. It should be the last off. After restoring from a backup off MIUI (presumably because using only his right hand and one finger) had a problem with a fingerprint scanner:
- Can not add a second fingerprint (writes failed to add ...), ie after the addition of the 1 st second fingerprint it is not added
- with the addition of a fingerprint, for example, with the right hand, the same finger, but on the left hand unlock the phone (previously it was necessary to add separately)

Checked: a similar situation with the index and middle finger, that the right that the left hand.

Two days struggled with this issue and as soon as the post wrote, she decided.

DECISION: disable the protection device (Settings - Lock and protection - Protect your device, remove fingerprints and graf.klyuch \ PIN code \ password), boot into rekaveri, vaypnut dalvik cache and cache, to boot into the system, including the protection and add the desired prints.

PS. Add a hat. The first time encountered such a solution is not found anywhere (everywhere are invited ful format and reinstall clean).

Post has been editedmaximum117 - 23.07.19, 11:39
Reason for editing: Problem solving

Rep: (52)
tell me
in the firmware on the way to rekaveri firmware-update \ab l.elf what this abl what he says he does.
to Wali links to the exact same firmware as the Fail different in size,
can it be removed?
thank

Post has been editedkomsamolec - 23.07.19, 14:54

Rep: (1550)
komsamolec @ 23.07.19, 13:46*
to Wali Proshka links to the exact same as the Fail different
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post cherva70 # 87254164): unsure:

Rep: (320)
* rwww,
Everything was removed. Apparently glitch sweep firmware from backup. In any case, it will be useful to know about this method, because Many recovery have the ability to reset blocking (print, pin-code, etc.): So There is no need to disable protection before backup.

Post has been editedmaximum117 - 23.07.19, 15:28
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (422)
* Emiton41 , 3.3

Rep: (44)
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
Tell me, who has such an experience, is it possible to go from the last Masik F Gen2 on another custom, such as MS or world, bypassing the firmware of the flow? What wipes or formats are needed?
It was just already a personal experience of Boutlups after Masik, but now there is no access to the PC and restore the body through fastbut there is no possibility.

PESSSIMIST @ 07/23/19, 17:06*
Is it possible to move from the last Masik F Gen2 on another custom, such as MS or world, bypassing the firmware of the flow?
I am generally through the drain, passed only from the bucket 8.1 on Pie .. and that's all.
Sew anything through the TWRP is completely, well, backup, respectively, there were no problems ..imo.

P.S. Yes. : D More Arb increased the identity on the drain.

Post has been editedskvk - 23.07.19, 19:24

Rep: (35)
If I put herethisRecovery, stable EU will update normally on the OT? I do not do it

Rep: (14)
Hello! They brought this unit with the fact that it immediately goes into the FastBoot mode immediately. Naturally the loader is blocked. Sometimes it is possible to turn on the device using the combination + and incl.
There is an idea to flash it through the test Point, but is there any sense at all?
What do you advise?

* super.andruha14, The "Down" volume button did not catch the case? ))

* skvk, And I've caught a Boutlupchik when moving from Masika on peace. I did with Wipe, but the body did not start. I tried space-the same parsley, bootlup during primary loading. I had to sew a drain through mythlash, and then restore everything again.

* XeNomoRF4ik, In fact, in the description of the TWRP it is indicated that
Supports OTA updates, including incremental (partial) - for this it is necessary to establish OF. Miui Rum from TWRP

Since it is written there, it turns out that the OT will have to be put by manually, through TVP ...

Post has been editedPesssimist - 23.07.19, 18:06

PESSSIMIST @ 07.23.19, 17:59*
SKVK, and here I caught a Boutlupchik when moving from Masika to peace. I did with Wipe, but the body did not start. I tried space-the same parsley,
Can CWRP kosychit's ..?
I use it:Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post skvk # 86871336)

Post has been editedskvk - 23.07.19, 18:06

* multimega Of course there is PitchBlack 2.9.0,it seems. Look in the header.

* skvk, At that time, it was just the same PitchBlack reviews. And now it is your recommended by the author of Masik. Invertifi or how it is there.

Post has been editedPesssimist - 23.07.19, 18:11

Rep: (35)
* Pesssimist And what does the EY need to be updated?
Is it possible?

Post has been editedXeNomoRF4ik - 23.07.19, 18:12

* XeNomoRF4ik,
I do not know, read
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post Dima_Apatity # 74972735)

It may help.It will not help, the installation is only manually, judging by the post. And the post is taken from the header, so that an experienced comrade will come and will explain or the business will not be and the OTA with TVGP is not compatible.

Post has been editedPesssimist - 23.07.19, 18:15

Rep: (441)
* XeNomoRF4ik ,
Well, can not refresh the air to the air, you have a TWRP, the full protrusion is swing, or offered to download, full update, the same eggs with stabs and devies, you put the TVP, and then take a brain. There is a TVP, I downloaded the update, rolled with 2 wipes, Magisk or the removal of encryption. Recovered through the air, the TWRP flew away, Magic the pelvis was covered: the TWRP set-air forgotten- (only I saw the notification, I downloaded the full I ask and the h / s TWRP updated (88.96% of the problems will disappear from the branch
imho
I do not even understand the SWRP with support to the upgrade, I was updated to the unlock with full protrusions, passed from the Stub on the Dev, from the maids on the EU and there are no problems (maybe I'm not looking for them, where I do not use it?)

Post has been editedDerik70 - 23.07.19, 18:26

Rep: (104)
Xenomorf4ik @ 07/23/19, 18:10*
* PessSimist, What should I need to update the EY?

I have a Team Win Recovery Project 3.3.1.1

Rep: (335)
Hello moved recently on the latest MS firmware, I like everything. Question what kind of keyboard (writes the protected keyboard mi) appears in the graph where the password entry instead of Google (in the settings input methods only google), how to turn it off, did not find it in the settings, did you have to frost the APC? Such before I did not meet, is this feature of this firmware or new on weekly?

Post has been editedXiaomi>others - 23.07.19, 18:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.01.21, 05:35