All welcome. Now, almost a week after reading the topic made certain conclusions and we would like to share with you the experience of using. I'll start in order. smartphone - the European version of the global, M1803E7SG model. By the way, if someone does not know what his model can readHere.
On my model was originally established stable MIUI 9 (out of the box), I decided to roll once weekly MIUI 8.8.2 beta 10, which was later withdrawn. After a time, I blew it, and set to zero 07.08.26, today updated without any problems through the air on 8.8.9.
These days with the old spoke in a personal and came to the conclusion that at the moment the best option to putMasik в„ў U 2.2.
what I did with great pleasure.
My manipulations were as follows:
1. Download the firmware tozip
archive, I threw it into the root of the memory card;
2. By the way! With regard to the newly installed flash drives give advice - directly from the smartphone of its format, and it will work without any problems;
exactly From here
Well, then nothing complicated - all the instructions in the header;
4. Along the way to the root of the memory card threwMagisk-v16.7 (1670)
to get Ruth rights;
5. After fastboot complete cleaning and installation, from the comfort of rekaveri after installation Magisk and most TWRT, removing encryption;
6. The most important thing to know the status of allanti roll back
then it is possible to know whether or not to roll
take to check the program From here
; But in my case it turns out that if you rolled back to MIUI 9, there will be one hundred percent brick and I did not take risks, and install the firmware from the Masika.
Now more about the firmware. That is to say not dissemble - a space, a little trash, all right there. It runs very smoothly and is incredibly fast. Sound out of the box just bombichesky. Very, very many settings to customize field tseloe- do not want to go for a walk. Over 1.5 hours tightly therein processor temperature did not rise above 35 degrees, the nuclei have not yet viewed. My personal vision:I recommend to use as the primary operating system.
Special thanks to vovcik3. Who Are there any questions I ask in PM, so as not to clutter up the topic.
: thank_you:Post has been editedNoble john - 10.08.18, 08:47
Reason for editing: Amendment