Sricam SP012 720P WiFi IP Camera - Discussion | Sricam sp012 IP camera WI-FI 720 1.0mp, remote control with those

Rep: (2)
DiscussionSricam SP012 720P WiFi IP Camera with swivel head and IR illumination
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
Manufacturer: Sricam
Power supply: DC 5V 2A
Power consumption w): 6W
Color: Black, White
Sensor: CMOS
Sensor: Sony
Infrared light
Video Codec Format: H.264
Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
Viewing Angle Degree: 90 В°
Type: Dome Camera
Alarm Mode: Email Photo
Connection: RJ-45 Ethernet / WiFi Wireless Network
Network interface: wi-fi / 802.11 / b / g
Saving Records: SD memory card up to 128G
Supports mobile OS: Android, iOS
Installation: Ceiling, wall bracket
Lens (mm): 3.6 mm:
Resolution: 720P (HD) 1280 * 720 (1.0 Megapixel)
IR distance (m): up to 10 meters
Dimensions (L x W x D) (mm): 91mm x103mm x 135mm
minimum illumination suite: Horizontal 355
Zoom: Sricam supports 4x digital zoom.
Features: Plug and play for Smartphone, P2P
Audio Output: Two Way Audio

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 04.07.18, 13:39
Reason for editing: standardized section

Rep: (4)
Good evening! I bought the camera Sricam SP012, tell me, are there any differences in the configuration and use of the camera compared to the S009?

Rep: (74)
* vetfx, at least the SP012 is rotatable, but it belongs to the SP line, which should mean its compatibility at the program level with the nine. Iron, too, most likely, the same. But the firmware should be different, but the Chinese can do everything)))) In general, you would not have disappeared from here, but gave yourself and future sufferers more first-hand information. First of all, it is interested in how it fits in with third-party software via ONVIF (especially motion sensor events and steering control).
Useful links:ONVIF Device Managerand the demo version is quite adequate Russian softwareMacroscop
By SP009 supplements: just noticed that the vents in the back every one of them neatly sealed with a sticker with a barcode. According to the hot temperature "Operating Temperature From 0 В° C to 85 В° C (Case temperature)" datasheet, so on a hot July afternoon I advise owners to tear off the bottom of the sticker, leaving only the upper part with the camera number itself.

Post has been edited-DMA- - 16.05.16, 22:23

Rep: (74)
Even, probably, I will buy one more.

Well, buy a swiveling SP012 on zhirbeste, while there are a few white pieces for $ 21.19 left on the sale

Rep: (33)
My custom_setting.ini is from SP012 with GearBest. He did not change anything.

SoundPromptOpt = 0
net_time_sync = 1
misc_config0 = 21 .......
customer = 13
SricamConfig = 1
motorsteps = 11141660
Remote_Reboot_Support = 1
Set_MD_Level_Support = 1
LocalMaxEnc = 3
CustomSetPasswd = 888888

Rep: (7)
I would also raise two hands, but I have SP012

-DMA- @ 08/18/2016 06:45*
Your firmware is the same.

I also have SP012 and I, too, for! :)

By the way, until August 22, at our herbest on gerbest at tasty prices
http: //www.gearbest.co…-sale-special-800.html

I took points with points for $ 20, and here and without them 20, and with them so for $ 14 SP012 can be taken.

Post has been editedISR - 18.08.16, 08:58

Rep: (0)
Good day everyone !!!
I bought Sricam SP012, and I was very upset !!!
It does not work for a direct link in the browser, but only with its application for androyd.
This turn of events does not suit me at all, because with ebay another one is going exactly the same.

The reason for my disappointment is associated with the reluctance to use a bunch of different applications for each installed camera.
I currently have 3 cameras installed (Tenvis mini 319w, Neo Coolcam NIP-02, Sricam AP002) from different manufacturers and they all work in any video surveillance applications (iSpy, tinyCam Monitor or just in a browser).
Port forwarding in the router did not give any results.
Can there be a solution to this problem?

Rep: (6)
The IR filter is already there and connected.

Hmmm ... Not my case, you have to be half. Or it is not, or broken. I have SP012, pink black gives.

Are we talking about IR-CUT?

Post has been editedairbear - 02.09.16, 07:19

Rep: (19)
Good afternoon colleagues
Initial task: set up an IP camera at home. Through the browser from any computer to watch and control the camera
At home there is a router ASUS RT-N56U. Have your external IP address and domain name
Bought a Sricam SP012. Configured. Could connect via Android app
Now I would like to configure through the browser. Smoked the Internet. I read the last few pages in this thread.
I put the program ONVIF Device Manager I saw my camera. Click on the link "Web page"
The browser opens the addresshttp://192.168.0.239 zer000/.Displays an XML file with an error
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV: Client</ faultcode>
<faultstring>HTTP GET method not implemented</ faultstring>

Tell me, please, is it possible to somehow adjust the view from the camera through a browser? Well, then forward the port out
Thanks in advance for the answer

Post has been editedMirrorbuoy - 13.09.16, 22:15

Hello.
I purchased a Sricam SP012 camera. The one with the PTZ device.
Set at home. Turned to the wall.
Several times a week the camera turns itself to a certain place. The same as with the usual inclusion. Always one.
If you dismiss the paranoid that the Chinese or someone is watching, it turns out that the camera sometimes spontaneously reboots.
This check in the camera without a rotating device may not be possible.
So a note. Maybe my camera is not working, and maybe everyone has it ...

Ps. The camera is on the UPS. You should not rely on power surges.

Post has been editedSuho - 25.09.16, 18:37

I purchased a Sricam SP012 camera. The one with the PTZ device.
Several times a week the camera turns itself to a certain place. The same as with the usual inclusion. Always one.

I also have SP012. I observe the same behavior, but with one difference: when turning on the power, the camera from the current position “lifts” its head to the right up (standing on the table with its head up), for a long time (sometimes so long that I just don't wait and turn the power on) if initialization is normal, it returns the head to the middle, perhaps just to its original place (which was before switching on).
So, sometimes I notice that the camera lowers its head to the left. The password has naturally changed, and there is nothing to watch, especially since it is in this position that the “wall” is generally considered.

Dear, and maybe flash Sricam SP012 with S6 firmware (I understand Foken S6?)
Will engine management work?
If so, where is the process described?

Tell me, pliz. There are 2 cameras Sricam sp012 and Zodiac (http://zodiakvideo.ru/...a-dlya-doma-909w.html)
Sricam sp012 ID has only numbers, while Zodiac has another format - letters-numbers-letters (XXX-123456-XXXXX).
Is there any client (on android and on Windows) in which both of these formats can be used simultaneously?

Rep: (107)
Tell me, pliz. There are 2 cameras Sricam sp012 and Zodiac (http://zodiakvideo.ru/...a-dlya-doma-909w.html)
Sricam sp012 ID has only numbers, while Zodiac has another format - letters-numbers-letters (XXX-123456-XXXXX).
Is there any client (on android and on Windows) in which both of these formats can be used simultaneously?
IP Cam Viewer (Post racoon # 5201222)there is.

[email protected], 08:18
IP Cam Viewer (Post racoon # 5201222) is.

I downloaded the version of BASIC, but I just can not figure out how to register the camera

Rep: (1)
Hello guys, I need your help. Bought two cameras sricam sp012. I connected them to wi-fi. Put in each memory card, 64 gigabytes. At first, she first wrote, and with an alarm, and when staged by chesam. And on the second, with the same settings, it showed that the memory on the card decreases, but the video does not write. After that, I rearranged the memory map in some places, and now it does not write there or there)), what's the problem?
Attached Image

P.S. sorry for my Russian

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tell me, does the camera keep a log of connections?
Who, when, from what IP connected, tried to connect?

And in general, it seemed to me that anyone could always connect to the camera.
Native software asks for a password, and other programs connect without it. I changed everywhere (admin, user) the password 888888 to my own, but the programs are connected and they do not ask for anything ....
Sricam SP012, if that.

A new camera Sricam SP019 has appeared on the GB. It has 1080p.
Is there any difference from Sricam SP012 except Martica?
What are opinions about her?
Maybe there is something better for the same money?

Rep: (44)
Suho @ 11/08/2016, 09:41*
new camera Sricam SP019

Yesterday I ordered it. Immediately the question came up, if it is like SP012, will it work only through the native Sricam application? I need to look after the house from my smartphone .. Tell me who is in the know.

Rep: (44)
Ivanvias @ 11/28/2016, 9:42 PM*
If it works, it means

It works, but I ordered the SP019. How to understand if SP012 was sent .. They are identical in appearance

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 4:50