531 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Pioneer Avic-F900BT / F500 | Car with GPS. [WinCE].
Payalnik
Message#1
23.09.10, 14:17
Guest uninvited
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1666
Check in: 12.03.06
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F

��������� ������������ ����������� download

Pioneer AVIC!
Discussion The hardware part! *** FAQ[color = green] by AVIC-F900BTF500BT.
Attached Image
For beginners be sure to read! Recommendations on the topic!
VERY IMPORTANT ! What should be avoided so as not to "kill" your device.

General rules for creating messages see the linkpoint 4including spoiler

Recommendations on the topic:
Specify in your personal profile:
model of the device, the composition (version) software, additional connected equipmentto avoid confusion.
Remember:
- That the competently composed question already contains the main part of the answer!
- Over the overwhelming number of questions and problems, solutions have already been found.
- Active use of the "Search" on the topic, will save both your and other people's time.
Do not be lazy:
- Delete uninformative and irrelevant messages.
- Use Spoiler more actively,
that is, make the text collapsible, especially the pictures

(We leave the very essence of the message, the details in the spoiler).
Highly recommended:Before changing the software of the device, do BackUp!

Where to start:
1. Do not read the whole topic., to start:
- study slowlyHat
- viewFAQ(at least fluently, by the name of the questions).
- use"Search"by keywords.

2. It is recommended to read, Recovery Instructions:(supplied with pictures, for clarity)
to have an ideaabout the method of recovery
(in the event of possible consequences during the Software Update or device malfunctions).
Wishes:
- If you asked a question, but for some reason did not receive an answer:
Try contacting Lichku. (duplication of posts is prohibited)
- If an answer is received or a solution is found (perhaps you yourself solved the problem):
Include in the message the word "Solution ..." (instead of the ellipsis the essence of the problem), thereby facilitating the "Search" on the topic.
For example: 12 pages were found for the “modem” keyword, and only 1 page for the “modem” + “solution”.
The ideal version of writing posts in the form of "Question - Answer" (a kind of minifak)!

How to say "Thank you":
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem ...on our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. ... If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped youvia the "Complaint" button.

P.S. Yourscomments, suggestionsAccording to the Short Review of the Theme: send in lichku. : yes2:
Official updates and support
The main differences between the models!
User's manual: Avic-F900BT, Avic-F500BT
Download software and hardware:for Avic-F900BTfor Avic-F500BT
Important note: When working with updates2.007and older must useTestMode ver_2.3Attached fileTestmode_SD_USB.rar(727.58 KB)

Last updated:
Firmware 3.0101 AVIC-F910BT(compatible with F900BT)for European versions.
- Instructions for installing this update onAVIC-F900BT. thankShineon.
- Similar instructions forAVIC-F500BT.
Only WinCE from US update 3.01US for F900BT
SkinsFor a regular (native) iGO:
Full replacement of the regular iGO with any other version!
Rules for the message with the skin to be placed in the header:
- description of changes compared to the standard version;
- zip-archive with skin files: folderui_pioneeror modifieddata.zip);
- screenshots or photos of the most informative skin screens are extremely welcome.

1. Skin fromStanislavovochfor EZRIDER 2.xx (iGO8.0):
- rewritten interface: modes "cabin" ("navigation") for navigation and "map" ("map") for route planning and exploring the area;
- rewritten menu navigation (settings, manage, map) almost as in the standard iGO for PDA / PNA;
- extended functionality:blocking roads, advanced cameras, customizable voice of cameras, lanes, house numbers, etc..
Language files for this skin:
- RussianfromThinkpad
- added RussianfromU-387
- Ukrainian by andr2000

2. Modification of this skin for EZRIDER 3.xx (iGO8.3) fromandr2000

3. Modified GJ skin (gurjon & DVS1) fromLexa_Kfor EZRIDER 3.xx (iGo 8.3) [/ color] ibid: fullMy Flash Disk image

4. Skin from the forumavic411,modifiedlieutenant'om Screenshots

Cured EZRIDER.exeFor a regular iGO:
To use the updated iGO on your native iGO: maps, POI, landscape, buildings, etc..

1. For version 2.007(iGO8.0), thanks for talkingandr2000: Attached fileezrider2007_patched.rar(1.78 MB)

2. NEW! For Firmware F910BT version 3.0101(iGO8.3) say thankspsb: Attached fileezrider_3.xx.zip(2.74 MB)

Copy the file to My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGowith the replacement of the existing one.
Add any licensefor iGO8.0 (point 1) or 8.3 (point 2).
The sequence of replacing iGO8.0 (APL2.007) with version iGO8.3 (APL3.01) is described in the FAQ (question-answer number 19)

Color Schemes for iGO:
Attached filecolor_schemes.zip(175.27 KB)
Unpack the archive, and copy the contents to the My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ Content \ Scheme folder.
The choice of the desired color scheme is made through the map settings menu. For the enclosed selection of color schemes we say thanksBorisM.

Means for "unlocking"and system recovery:
TestmodeforSD and USB: Getting Access to Windows_CE! Do not forget to remove the flash drive and everything else from the USB connector to enter the test mode(Taken from assemblyAvic net: it works stably and smoothly in all situations).
Do not forget to notecarver uafor the very important work he has done.
Instructions for device recovery (illustrated)
Emergency kit for F900fromlieutenant
Emergency kit for F500
Alternative Menu (Shell):
1. Avic Net with the ability to connect to the Internet.
AVIC_NET shellby Serhy:
Already has in its compositionsettings(scripts)those. adapted:
- to use additional programs Navigation, Internet
- and equipment (USB modems)necessary to connect to the Internet.
- Also, it should be noted that, thanks to the built-in shellGPS port splitter(PortSplitter):
can be usedtwo simultaneously running programs!
(For example: iGo and cork support program)
Below are pictures of the most informative windows. Additional screenshots:Link
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description and the Avic Net shell itself(latest actual version2.1).
Note:On the recommendation of the author,preferably use the latest version.
Also in the latest version (AN_2.0.3) builtNetcfto work with the program
CheckEngine (OBD II engine diagnostics).
Using HUB Switchto connect multiple devices at the same time.
Connecting Huawei modems(as an example).

2. ExtLauncher with the ability to install additional programs.
2. ExtLauncher Also popular shellfromNazGul9902: The author is workingto connect to the Internet(modem control).
Author's comment:"The program adds to the main menu (Avic) buttons (software),
which allows launching and managing third-party software. "
How it looks, see below.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful links, Actual Topics!
AVIC-F900 \ 500 emulator, for easy debugging of software on the BB.
1. iGO8,*there is a very useful FAQ!
2. Update mapsand other content (Content)
3. iGo Primo WVGA 800X480
4. Navigation programs,in our forum.
5. WinCE 5.0 software Link
6. Review of software tested on the device. Link
7. Useful applicationsthankedi381Ibiddecorations for Avic Net(updated icons)
8. Making and changing firmware WinCE_5.0
9. Alternative Interface(useful information)
10. An interesting program for monitoring for carsfromPskovsat
11.Navigators and 3G modems, Drivers, managers, connectors
12. Yandex mapsfromCaptain Shock
13. Control "iron" buttons to run programs!
14. Regular menu in red and green styles
* Run for ProGorod * Improvements Run for МЯК and AEBPlusfrom Captain Shock
LeetLauncher v3.0 MioPocket 3.0 - Shell(shell)

Finished assembly:(My Flash Disk images for installation by copying)
AssemblyforF900fromlieutenant(description there).
AssemblyforF500frompayalnik01(description there).

NEW
29.07.2011 Build Avic Net 2.1 under F900(when using on F500 we change SYS and NAVIPROG files) Thank youCaptain Shock
Build Avic Net 2.1 under F500
Note: Compatibility with both devices is possible.
Important announcement:Build on our FTP, for the 900th! (Possibleproblems with sound on the 500'sin some programs!

Miscellanea: (including known problems and solutions)
1. To get rid of reboots when starting the engineand better sound, in the F500.Link
2. About differences in the channel sound F900 and F500(why some programs are silent)
3. If there are no voice prompts in iGo (for F500).
4. Sound and hard buttons in iGo Primofromandr2000
5. Sometimes the bluetooth falls off:(when changing the version of a regular iGo or assembly), check the Device section in Sys.txt, change the region 746 \ 749EwonUC or vice versa.
6. Often come acrossHuawei modemswhich "do not enter the Internet.Try to prescribe "manually" DNS
The decision to save the DNS settings after XP.
7. Sound in Primo 9.1.2 on the 900s

Post has been editedlieutenant - 08.05.13, 19:25
Reason for editing: new RUN for Progorod, MYK, AEBPlus, Build update from Cap Shock
ys_cm
Message#2
01.09.08, 13:10
User
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 52
Check in: 07.06.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Purchased Avic-F900BT.
A careful study revealed that the device is installed percent.
ARM1136JF, Win CE OS 5.0. 800x480 display of very good quality, with LED backlight. All software is flooded on the internal flash (2GB) on which you can install additional. software compatible with Win CE, the navigation system is a modified IGo8, maps of the whole of Europe and Russia are installed (not the latest version), attempts to deliver updated maps of Russia, naturally led to nothing.
Recorded on SD card IGo8 assembly for PNA, with a slight modification,
It started normally from under Win CE. Naturally, in this version, the hardware buttons do not work, and there is no access to the native interface.
I want to try except Igo run Navitel.
And the task is to try to introduce a modified Igo into the system.
instead of native.
If anyone has such a device and there is a desire to do its modification, I can give a link to the information on how to log in to the Win CE system instead of the native interface.
Shineon
Message#3
21.11.08, 10:45
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2329
Check in: 03.04.08

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for Pioneer AVIC-F900BT

Q1: What are the latest versions of firmware and other software available today?
A1: The latest versions of Firmware and Bluetooth (and instructions for installing them) are always indicated in the header of this topic. It is recommended to immediately install the latest update to use the features described later in the FAQ.

Q2: How to access the file system of the device?
A2: It is necessary to record one of the assemblies based on the Testmode service module on the SD card (some versions of the assemblies are given in the header of this topic). Before turning on the ignition of the car, insert the SD card into the device, after turning on the ignition, the download will be performed from the SD card. After downloading the device to access the file system, you can use either the standard Windows Explorer or one of the file managers (I prefer Total Commander). In addition to access to the file system, access to the control panel will be opened, through which you can perform various operations. It should be remembered that any changes to the operating system settings may affect the correct operation of the device!

Q3: Why do I need to backup the system?
A3: Backup of the source system is highly desirable for the following reasons:
a) if as a result of any of your manipulations, the device starts to work incorrectly, you can always restore the original look of the system for troubleshooting
b) if you need to contact a Pioneer service center, it is advisable to restore the original files in order to avoid denial of warranty service

For a full backup of the system, it is desirable to use a bootable SD card with a capacity of at least 4GB. In the case of using a smaller SD card, you need a USB drive with a capacity of at least 4GB, in which case the SD card will be used only for booting, and the USB drive directly for backup.

Q4: Old maps are installed on my AVIC (2007.10). How can I install more recent maps, POI, landscape and other content?
A4: The described procedure is applicable only for firmware versions.1.90/2.001(Euro) or2.0(North America)!
To use more recent content, you must perform the following operations:
a) download archive from the headerEZRIDER.zip (there is only one EZRIDER.exe file in the archive);
b) unpack the archive onto a bootable SD card (see previous question and answer);
c) from the iGO8 theme (IGO8 Theme Archive (Part 3)) upload a license to the same SD-card (there are many different ones, but you can use any one) and the necessary cards (iGO 8.0 cards only! );
d) Download AVIC from SD card as described inA1 ;
e) copy files into folders by any file manager (if there are no folders, create them yourself):
- EZRIDER.exe: to folderMy Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGoinstead of the "native" EZRIDER.exe;
- license (* .lic): to folderMy Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ License;
- maps (* .fbl): to folderMy Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ Content \ MAP;
- POI (* .poi): to folderMy Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ Content \ POI;
- buildings and landmarks (* .3dl and * .3dc): to a folderMy Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ Content \ Building;
- landscape (* .dem): to folderMy Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ Content \ DEM.
Enjoy!

Q5: How can I transfer my personal POIs created on another device in iGO8?
A5: You can transfer your previously saved POIs from different versions of iGO to AVIC. The following describes the sequence of actions for transferring POIs from iGO 8.0 and 8.3.1. In these versions, custom POIs are saved in the user.upoi file, which is stored in the SAVE folder. The format of the user.upoi file in AVIC is slightly different from the format of both of these programs, but you can very easily convert these files for use on AVIC. You can also transfer POIs from * .kml files to your personal POI user.upoi file. For this conversion, I recommend using Ashu's POI Editor . Such a transfer must be done before converting the user.upoi file to AVIC format.

The general part of the conversion (for iGO 8.0 and 8.3.1). In any text editor, you must insert the country code in each line after the sixth vertical stick in the account (if it was not there). For POIs located on the territory of Russia this should be the text "_RUS", for POIs located in other countries, it is necessary to insert the corresponding country code.
Additional conversion of user.upoi iGO 8.0 file. In any text editor we add an additional vertical line "|" to the end of each line.
Additional conversion of user.upoi iGO file 8.3.1. In any text editor in each line after the word "_RUS" we delete two vertical lines "|".

As a result of the described manipulations, in each line of the user.upoi file there should be 14 vertical bars "|", no more, and no less. The user.upoi file corrected in this way must be copied into the folder.My Flash Disk \ User \ UserData \ iGo \ save.

Q6: Can I use iGO 8 speedcam.txt file to update the speed cameras database?
A6: Yes you can. The rules for installing and updating this file are completely identical to the rules for the usual iGO8. Folder to place speedcam * .txt files: My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ Content \ Speedcam . When downloading the updated file, it is recommended to delete the Speedcam.spdb file.

Q7: Can I use other iGO color schemes besides the standard Pioneer Red and Pioneer Blue?
A7: Yes, you can use any iGO color schemes, having previously prepared them for use on the AVIC-F900BT. To do this, you need to find the color * .ini files in the zip-file of the color scheme and replace all the links to the ui_ * folder (for example, ui_igo8) with ui_pioneer or $ skin $. You can also use ready-made color schemes from the header of this topic.

Q8: During the voice alerts of the navigation system, the music is completely silent. Can I make alerts and music play without muting?
A8: Yes, you can enable this mode at any time at your discretion. To select different modes of sound overlay in the "AV Settings" provides the item "Mute". This item allows you to select three blending modes:
- Mute : The AV sound is completely turned off for the time of iGO alerts;
- Att : AV sound is muted during iGO notifications;
- Usual : IGO audio and iGO alerts overlap each other.
See page 138 of the “Operation Guide” for more details about the audio overlay settings.

Q9: I have a Windows Mobile (WM) based phone and I can’t normally dock it with the Pioneer AVIC-F900BT. While pairing devices, the communicator normally detects a headset with the name Pioneer Navi, and AVIC itself freezes in an attempt to save information about the phone (after rebooting, my phone appears in the list of phones, but it does not work correctly. Can this be overcome?
A9: Yes, a similar problem was encountered on some communicators. The simplest and most convenient solution is to install a program that expands the functionality of the Hands-Free profile, for example JETware Hands-free Extension (or similar). After installing this program, the pairing of the phone and the speakerphone on AVIC should occur without any problems!

Q10: I have a Windows Mobile (WM) based phone and I cannot transfer my address book to Pioneer AVIC-F900BT. But on the forum, people write that their contacts are normally transferred from other WM-communicators. How to overcome the problem?
A10: If your WM-based communicator cannot transfer the address book to AVIC-F900BT, then I recommend installing a program that extends the functionality of the Hands-Free profile JETware Hands-free Extension (or similar). I myself was able to overcome the problem with the transfer of contacts only after installing this application.

Q11: I used to have bluetooth worked fine, but now it does not work. What to do?
A11: First of all, you need to check if the bluetooth stack has not fallen off. We go to the main menu (MENU button), then to "Phone", then to "Phone Properties", scroll to the second page, there at the very end will be the "Software Update" item. Click on it, and see what version of Bluetooth software is displayed. If a message is displayed that the software is not installed, you need to reinstall it. Insert the SD card or USB flash drive with three update files, the "Update Software" button will become active. Click on it and wait for the installation update.

There are other ways to restore such a “lost” bluetooth with a tambourine: I personally managed to pick it up by randomly running the Tel.exe, Update.exe and TEKtool.exe programs from Testmode mode (honestly, I don’t know which of these programs fixed the problem ;))

Q12: During the update of the bluetooth software, I get a message that the update was not completed, because an error occurred during the update. How can I restore bluetooth?
A12: In addition to the described method of dancing with a tambourine from Testmode mode, you can do the following:
- in the Testmode mode, delete the User / UserData / iGO / save folder (or just the system.ini file from this folder);
- we start AVIC, and we make software updating, as usual. The update should go fine;
- restore iGO settings, first of all the languages ​​of the interface and voice dubbing (despite the fact that Russian is already in the language selection menu!)

Q13: I bought an American AVIC-F900BT (F90). How can I set the Russian language in all menus?
A13: For a faster operation, we recommend simply replacing the finished firmware prepared carbo : Pioneer Avic-F900BT / F500 (Post # 2694382) . Do not forget to say "thank you"!

Q14: When playing MP3-tracks, I display cracks instead of Russian letters. Is there any way to fix the display?
A14: This problem is not in the device or its software, but in the MP3 files themselves. For correct display of tags in languages ​​other than English (including Russian), tags must be saved in the format Unicode . To correct the format of tags, you can use one of the many program editors tags. As an example, consider a common program. Tag & Rename :
- first of all, it is necessary to put a checkmark in the "Write Unicode in ID3v2 tags" in the program settings on the "Tags" tab;
- then you need to select 2 tab "Tag Editor", select files for conversion, and click "Save tags".
As a result of such a simple operation tags will be recoded into Unicode.

Q15: I installed update version 2.007 and now I can’t boot into Testmode, and the updated iGO doesn’t see the “unlocked” cards. Attempt to download updates of previous versions to no avail. What should I do?
A15: Or use the Testmode build from carver_ua (see the topic header), or you can roll back to an earlier build of WinCE (for recommendations on restoring WinCE, see below in paragraph 16. As a working image, use the files from updates 2.001EU or 2.005EU).

Q16: As a result of various manipulations, my AVIC F-Series stopped loading. What to do?
A16: You need to restore the image of WinCE, programs and data (subject to the availability of backup).
  • Cooking flash with WinCE image Two files are placed in the root of the SD card or USB-flash: winceimg.cks and winceimg.bin These files are taken in the LPUE080 \ PLT directory from the official updates.
  • Enter the service menu of the device
    • The sequence of entry into the service menu for AVIC-F900BT
      • When the machine is turned on (when the CD is pulled out), we simultaneously press the buttons: MAP + MENU + EJECT
      • Without releasing them, press Reset for 5 seconds and release, while holding the MAP + MENU + EJECT buttons and waiting for the blue screen to prompt you to enter the menu
      • After the blue screen appears, release the buttons and type the sequence: UP + UP + DOWN + MENU + LEFT + RIGHT (when you click this sequence, asterisks appear at the bottom of the screen, this is the password to enter the engineering menu)

• The sequence of entry to the service menu for AVIC-F500BT
      • Install the USB driver on the computer;).
      • Insert the SD card into the device, hold the Reset button and press the Power key
      • After the blue screen appears, release the buttons and type the sequence: MAP + MAP + MENU + ENTER + MENU + ENTER (when you click this sequence, asterisks appear at the bottom of the screen, this is the password to enter the engineering menu)

• Update WinCE image. Insert the prepared flash drive into the device compartment. In the service menu, select WinCE Upgrade, then the source from which it will be installed (without format). After a short time, an inscription will appear below that the verification has passed and the device needs to be rebooted.
    Note:
    - on the F900, confirmation of each menu item selection is made by pressing the volume button;
    - on the F500, the menu is navigated by briefly pressing RESET, confirming the selection with a slightly longer press (~ 1 sec).
  • Recovery programs and data. Depending on the situation, either restore the contents of the My Flash Disk from the previously saved backup, or simply install the unlocked EZRIDER.exe and other files.
We take out the SD card, try to boot in normal mode.

Similar instructions for recoveryAVIC-F500 here: Pioneer Avic-F900BT / F500 (Post # 3631538)

Q17: Subscribers to whom I call through the AVIC speakerphone complain of poor audibility. Is there any way to rectify the situation (increase the sensitivity of the microphone)?
A17: This problem is partially fixed in the firmware since 2.001 (increased sensitivity of the microphone). However, you can try to increase the sensitivity of the microphone even more. To do this, edit the file APL \ parrot.ini , the following lines:

NN746_0x2C = AT * PALGO = 2048,5,25000,5000,4, 13
NN747_0x22 = AT * PALGO = 2048,5,25000,5000,4, 13

By default, in firmware starting from 2.001 the value in these lines is set to 13, you can experiment, set large values ​​(for example, 20).

Q18: Is it possible to adjust the automatic change of the brightness of the display backlight for day and night mode?
A18: You can customize the change in the display illumination depending on the state of the overall illumination (on or off). If you do not turn on the overall illumination (or dipped or PTF) during the day, this method will be useful. Important: for the possibility of separate adjustment of the screen backlight, it is necessary that the ILL (Illumination) wire be connected to the indicator for turning on the overall lighting!
We adjust the backlight levels as follows (for the description of the setting we say "thank you" comradeLexa_K ):
1. Include dimensions. Press and hold (~ 2..3 seconds) the MAP button. Set the required backlight level fornight mode.
2. Turn off the dimensions and set the required level of illumination fordaytime mode.

Q19: I have installed a navigation program from firmware 2.xx. I downloaded the "cured" EZRIDER.exe file from the header for firmware 3.xx, but it does not work for me. What should I do to use iGO 8.3.2 features?
A19: Firmware 3.xx contains a navigation program based on iGO version 8.3.x, firmware 2.xx based on iGO 8.0. iGO 8.3.x requires the use of maps for 8.3! Therefore, to replace the navigation program from firmware 3.xx, it is not enough just to replace the program modules themselves; you must also replace the maps! With this POI, 3DL, DEM, speed cameras, color schemes and other content can be left from the previous version. Skins from the previous version may not work, so use them only at your own peril and risk!

The general procedure for replacing the navigation program 2.xx with 3.xx:
- boot into TestMode;
- we replace in the folder APL2 \ iGo the available program modules with modules from firmware 3.xx;
- write to the folder APL2 \ iGo file EZRIDER.exe frompsb (do not forget to say "thanks" to him in the form of a plus in reputation!);
- we replace the current maps from 8.0 with maps for version 8.3 in the APL2 \ iGo \ CONTENT \ MAP folder (we take maps in the profile topic for iGO 8).

Q20: Is it possible to somehow remove the annoying warning page that pops up when you first access the navigation program?
A20: To do this, replace the Commonlib.dll file in the APL folder. Corresponding files for different firmware:
for 3.0101 (F910BT)
for F500 (exact firmware version unknown)
For the files we say thank youLexa_K

Action: Removes the inscription "Attention! It is possible to mirror the image on the screen" in the rear view camera mode, as well as the warning window in the navigation mode. If you turn off the device in navigation mode, then when turned on, after loading, it will automatically switch to AV source mode. If an SD card is inserted, after rebooting, the device will switch to it anyway.

Q21: What are the differences between the Russian, European and American versions of AVIC-F700BT / F900BT?
A21: Answers carver_ua :
- Russian version: no TMC receiver, no MSN receiver, FM 0.5 step
- European version: TMC receiver, no MSN receiver, FM 0.5 pitch
- American version: there is no TMC receiver, there is an MSN receiver, FM 0.2 step, which is why some stations in the European range are not accepted. So far, there is no ready-made solution for the full adaptation of the FM tuner to the American version for the European range.

Q22: In * .ui scripts, I have seen EXEC "other.pioneer.postmessage" type calls. Is there information about the exact syntax of these calls and what exactly do they do?
A22: List of some calls from Lexa_K :
EXEC "other.pioneer.postmessage" "MainMenu" "WM_APP_MAINMENU_CLONING" 2: go to the main menu
EXEC "other.pioneer.postmessage" "AV" "WM_APP_AV_IGOMAP" 0: remove player
EXEC "other.pioneer.postmessage" "AV" "WM_APP_AV_IGOMAP" 1: turn on the player
EXEC "other.pioneer.postmessage" "MainMenu" "WM_APP_AV_IGOMAP" 1: launch initialization (instead of 1 there can be any numbers)
EXEC "other.pioneer.postmessage" "tel" "WM_APP_AV_IGOMAP" 1: open the bluetooth manager (instead of 1 there can be any numbers)

Q23: Can I connect the AVIC-F900BT directly to a computer via USB?
A23: Sequence for F500 describes kollyakov :
- Run AVIC in Test Mode;
- we enter on the Control Panel (Start \ Settings \ Control Panel);
- run the program usbClientSwitch;
- in the window "Select USB Function Client" select "Mass_Storage_Class". Click "Change" to enable the mode;
- only after that We connect AVIC to a computer with a direct USB-USB cable;
- The computer must identify two new devices: My Flash Disk and SDflash.

K
This FAQ has been moved to the DevFAQ project and is no longer updated on the forum. All it can be found on the linkhttp://devfaq.ru/ru/se…5D=pioneer+avic-f900bt
For the work, you can thank the author by clicking onreference .

Post has been editedbald1984 - 14.11.14, 21:51
Reason for editing: from zen034 through the button Thanks for the info
lieutenant
Message#4
24.11.08, 14:38
Motouser
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2458
Check in: 11.11.08
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Differences devices Pioneer AVIC F500 / 700 / 900BT

The main differences are hardware devices,F500In this regard, the most "simple" model, it does not haveCD / DVDdrive andFM / AMmodule (radio), and is a portable model, it comes complete with a device for attaching to the glass of the car and a battery, there is a slot forSDcards and miniUSBport.
RespectivelyF700 / 900have an optical driveF700-СD, butF900-CD / DVD, FM / AMThe module has both modifications.
Also, these models have built-in amplifiers.4x50Wwith the ability to use one pair of channels for connecting a subwoofer.
F900also unlikeF700It has a built-in gyroscope, which, together with the connection to the vehicle speed sensor, increases the positioning accuracy in general and in places with a weak levelGPSsignal (eg tunnels).
Differences in the hardware naturally leaves a mark on the software part of the devices.
Software AVIC F series of all modifications can be divided into two parts:
1 WindowsCEdevelopers call it in their official updates -Pltexactly in the catalogPltofficial update is the operating system image
2 My flash diskabbreviatedMfdThe device’s internal memory is used to host programs running under the operating system.
Further sranivaem onlyF500andF900, due to the fact thatF700extremely rare model in the Russian market.
Plt(WindowsCE)500thand900thnot interchangeabletherefore, categorically should not try to fill the "alien"PltMaybe this will not lead to hardware failure of the device, but will lead to its inoperability.
ContentMfdalmost the same, in the first versions of the software differed by the folderAPLin the latest versionsAPL 500goand900thno different, apparently all changes have migrated toPlt.
There are differences in foldersAPL2 / IGO /they concern filesys.txtthere are four varietiessys.txt
for Euro F700 / 900/710/910 sys_746EW.txt
Attached filesys_746EW.txt(1.1 KB)

for Euro F500 sys_749EW.txt
Attached filesys_749EW.txt(1.06 KB)

for US F700 / 900/710/910 sys_746UC.txt
Attached filesys_746UC.txt(1.07 KB)

for US F500 sys_749UC.txt
Attached filesys_749UC.txt(1.07 KB)

you only need to select the appropriate and rename tosys.txt

Post has been editedlieutenant - 28.09.10, 21:07

--------------------
Men do not grow up, just their toys become more expensive ...
Stanislavovoch
Message#5
18.02.09, 10:46
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1681
Check in: 10.07.06

ANTips @ 17.2.2009, 22:02*
what kind of card is this 2008.7

iGO8 - Maps

video on the steering wheel switches the radio not by stations (presets) but by frequencies

Actually, off-topic, such as discussing navigation, rather than coordination with the steering wheel, but in order to do away with the hopes I cite my research on what the pioneer (900) understands by the resistive input:
1.27 + -0.87 kOhm - select the source in a circle, long press - sound off (MUTE)
3.19 + -0.89 kOhm - decrease in volume (ATT) and back
7.57 + -1.07 kOhm - scan the frequency range forward (for a long time - search for stations)
10.7 + -2.12 kOhm - back frequency range scanning (long - station search)
15.4 + -2.26 kΩ - volume +
23.2 + -5.75 kΩ - volume -
59.7 + -24.1 kOhm - navigate through the presets (by the last listened from each 1-2-3 range)

So, you can forget about the other functions, they simply do not :-(

Post has been editedlestrem - 21.11.09, 11:52
Reason for editing: 2in1
Serhy
Message#6
18.02.09, 16:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Check in: 14.11.06

Stanislavovoch @ 18.2.2009, 1:07*
... the pioneer (900) understands by resistive input:
59.7 + -24.1 kOhm - navigate through presets (first from each 1-2-3 range)

if navigating through presets is navigating through all presets across all ranges (I just didn’t understand what "by the first of each range" means), then there is no need anymore, it only remains to provide data on the necessary buttons on the steering wheel

Posted on 02/18/2009, 16:16:

carbo @ 18.2.2009, 6:13*
cable to connect with the PC, - get a grid

and it is possible in more detail, what is it?
And how should it work on Avika, do I need to install drivers?
Stanislavovoch
Message#7
18.02.09, 17:08
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1681

Serhy @ 18.2.2009, 16:16*
This transition on all presets on all ranges

The fact of the matter is that not quite that:
for presets there is (in the F900! I don’t know about others) the concept of the FM band, there are 3 of them, each can store up to 6 stations. I misunderstood what fm-bands are, but any frequency in any of these bands is preserved. maybe I do not clearly explain, but so it is written in Russian documentation.
as I understand it - there are not 3 bands, but 3 sets of presets, with 6 stations each. so that command switches the stations not in turn 1-2 -... 18 and not by the saved stations in general, but by the first saved station from each set of presets (read the fm range). like this ... it turns out (the first station from the 1st preset) ->(the first station of the 2nd preset) ->(the first station from the 3rd preset) and so on in a circle, that is, 3 stations maximum, more precisely always 3, since if you cannot save anything, then it includes the first channel from this range.

Posted on 02/18/2009, 17:08:

carbo,
and where have you all seen this good?
losos
Message#8
18.02.09, 20:57
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 39
Check in: 24.01.06

Stanislavovoch @ 18.2.2009, 1:07*

Dear Stanislavovoch!

Tell me what to do with this information? to go to the radio amateur for soldering the block? Or is it possible to register a correction in the software of the device?
Dzuletta
Message#9
18.02.09, 22:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 09.02.09

Stanislavovoch @ 18.2.2009, 11:07*
1.27 + -0.87 kOhm - select the source in a circle, long press - sound off (MUTE)
3.19 + -0.89 kOhm - decrease in volume (ATT) and back
7.57 + -1.07 kOhm - scan the frequency range forward (for a long time - search for stations)
10.7 + -2.12 kOhm - back frequency range scanning (long - station search)
15.4 + -2.26 kΩ - volume +
23.2 + -5.75 kΩ - volume -

Yes sir! All these functions are correctly plowed with the SONY RM-X2S wired remote, the current is not (MUTE), but a complete shutdown,
and the inclusion, one grieves, here is the function of scanning the frequency range forward / backward (station search) on the remote at all
It is not needed, as well as on the joystick of the head itself, it would be better to be able to switch channels with this interface.
Stanislavovoch
Message#10
19.02.09, 12:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1681

to go to the radio amateur for soldering the block? Or is it possible to register a correction in the software of the device?

I'm afraid to run into the RO. Not about the navigation, but after all by the pioneer ...
You can re-solder, but you have to cut the tracks, there the order of resistances is different.
I am not a supporter, I would find a primitive, but universal device for coordination, but that it would be all skillful ... a dreamer :-)
I am afraid that nothing will succeed in the software, if we assume that the input is of the type chip with a comporator, then the reference voltages are written in the microcode, I would not risk picking it ...

corrective toPioneer Avic-F900BT / F500 (Post # 2429561)

59.7 + -24.1 kOhm - navigating through presets (bythe first last listenedfrom each range 1-2-3) ->

Post has been editedStanislavovoch - 19.02.09, 12:29
Stels404
Message#11
10.03.09, 09:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 28.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

ShineOn @ 7.3.2009, 8:23*
If someone faced such a problem, and found a way to solve it, please share your experience.

Here is described in detail how to reanimate bluetooth ...Bluetooth treatment
lieutenant
Message#12
15.03.09, 19:16
Motouser
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2458
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

MioPoket 2.0 for AVIC F900BT \ F700BT
MioPoket 2.0 for AVIC F900BT \ F700BT
Just tried it, it starts.
There are a lot of things, you need to test everything for a long time, cool toy
Here is the archive for the US version.
http://depositfiles.com/files/jnya9f7qtMP42.F700BT.rar 79.7 Mb
Here for European
http://depositfiles.com/files/n6xt4fq7vMP42.F900BT.rar 79.7 Mb
We do this: We unpack the archive on SD, start it up, start everything automatically, observe the installation process and as soon as the automatic reboot starts, we take out the SD card so that the installation does not go again, wait until the system boots without inserting a flash card with the native license offered by Poner We agree to enable navigation (otherwise navigation programs will not find satellites), and when we boot up we stick SD, after a while MioPoket 2.0 starts up, the tray will appear in the bottom corner, and for all standard AVICa applications, There are red buttons in the upper right corner with a cross, clicking on which you can close them and then the MioPoket 2.0 shell will be visible, first you need to adjust the resolution of 800x480, well, then you can see what MioPoket 2.0 can do, and it can do a lot.
You can immediately place all the navigation programs that can work on AVICe into the SD root and then from the navigation menu in which icons of all the spread navigation programs are present, click on them and the shell will offer to indicate where the program is and specify the path once the system itself will launch the corresponding the program.
Work with office files xls, doc, txt, pdf is supported. View pictures, media content.
A bunch of all sorts of toys and usefulness.
Somewhere in the system settings, you can put the Russian language, but the Russification is very short.
In my opinion, not a weak alternative to launchers.

K
Information onMiopocketPlaced in the topic header!

Post has been editedlieutenant - 18.05.11, 13:42

--------------------
Serhy
Message#13
18.03.09, 00:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948

remote connection via usb-modem of a mobile phone with the Internet
Thanks to the help of one distinguished forum membersavagemessiahzine.com(I do not know his name by nickname, then I will inform you) I managed to establish a remote connection via a usb modem of a mobile phone with the Internet.
To work with a mobile phone, the driver discussed here was used:Connecting a mobile phone via USB host
The driver supports the work of quite a few phone models, so in general the option can be very affordable and budget, I managed to connect with my old Siemens (see screenshot).
for the driver to work properly, additional registry settings are needed and there are still some small problems here, but in general I can say that the problem has been solved - there is mobile Internet!

So, the problems that still stand:
1) I can not correctly save the registry branch, which contains an additional modem initialization string (+ cgdcont ...) and, accordingly, download it later,
2) there was some instability in the driver’s work with my phone — if a connection fails, then the port is not released and the connection can be re-established only after rebooting the avik — I don’t know how to solve it, but the error is non-sensitive and may only occur with my phone model,
3) I can not find a suitable browser to start up normally in the avik and look through the html pages, opera and ieexplorer from the miopocketa assembly do not go with me, ie it has started, but does not browse the pages, but offers to download them as a file
Attached Image

Post has been editedlieutenant - 18.05.11, 13:39
Shineon
Message#14
23.03.09, 11:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2329
Check in: 03.04.08

Coordination decision for those who have dropped BT

FOX ® @ 21.3.2009, 12:37*
I began to update the firmware of the bluetooth, I also did not update it, the instructions said that the update would take somewhere 3-5 minutes waiting for all 20 nothing happened.
In the settings, bluetooth needs to be set to ON

No, the problem is not able to turn BT on or off. Everything is much simpler (although it is not very clear so far) - you need to delete the iGO \ SAVE folder, and the BT update will be installed like clockwork. So far, I did not understand in more detail what exactly the problem lies there, or whether something is written in sys.ini or something else.

Post has been editedlieutenant - 18.05.11, 13:46
paul70
Message#15
31.03.09, 13:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 16.11.06
Apple iPhone 6s

Tell me pls. where is the mistake? I can not connect POI in .kml. Added to sys.txt line
[interface]
external_poi_path = "\ My Flash Disk \ User \ UserData \ iGo \ Save \ Poi"
Put the Poi folder with the .kml files along this path. I go to the navigation settings-visual-POI settings and I see nothing but the standard ones. :(
And the second question. For some reason, after connecting ipod classic it turns on the play mode in a circle and in the pioneer settings in the upper right corner there is no disabling of this mode, for arbitrary playback mode there is - everything is fine there. reset button did. Can anyone come across a similar and how is it treated ????
Stanislavovoch
Message#16
31.03.09, 14:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1681

paul70,
why not put it in content \ userdata \ poi \ ... if you upload to My Flash Disk, then from there everything works without external_poi_path ...
lieutenant
Message#17
03.04.09, 08:20
Motouser
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2458
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Updated MioPoket build
http://depositfiles.com/files/fs30z330vMP43_F900BT.rar 70.9 Mb

--------------------
paul70
Message#18
08.04.09, 16:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 16.11.06
Apple iPhone 6s

Serhy,When connecting with a GPS receiver via usb, did something be added to the system or simply indicated the Avic port in the USB navigation program? I want to try the good there are receivers. Through Bluetooth to cling to the receiver, I understand it deafly, since there are no profiles?
Serhy
Message#19
08.04.09, 17:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948

Paul70 @ 8.4.09, 15:35*
I completely agree, a double trace appears and everything happens, but how then is the build 3.1 108, which plows absolutely normal on the F900?

I think that this is determined by the software, i.e. processing algorithm information from the gps-receiver, I have not tried this version, but apparently it has a different processing algorithm, maybe this version was just made for devices with such receivers?

Paul70 @ 8.4.09, 16:43*
When connecting with a GPS receiver via usb, did something be added to the system or simply indicated the Avic port in the USB navigation program? I want to try the good there are receivers. Through Bluetooth to cling to the receiver, I understand it deafly, since there are no profiles?

Of course you need to add:
1) add a driver for the receiver,
2) enter the necessary keys in the registry

I'll post a little later all the settings, while still testing, I don’t like the driver that I found, it sometimes hangs, I have to look for other options

Post has been editedSerhy - 08.04.09, 17:11
welder66
Message#20
08.04.09, 17:54
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 08.02.09
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

-sem-,
With an iPhone 3G, a European device works well - it’s good to be, it’s connected, the sound is normal, but:
-sensitivity of the microphone is rather weak, established mic. on the left rack as close as possible, looking into the face, you have to shout.
-the phone book in Avik is a stupid, the Russian alphabet needs to be picked up manually from the very beginning on 6 phones, in my phone. 350 subscribers - useless search.
- a list of received calls backwards - i.e. It starts with the first calls, those that were a minute ago at the end of the list - you have to go through
Maybe it's just me or everyone?
Klausnik
Message#21
09.04.09, 08:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 23.12.08

I have the same garbage, only iphone 2zh. Due to the fact that they hear me badly, I stopped using bluetooth: blush:
Can a new firmware cure a microphone? : D Only when it appears? : happy:

531 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 20:28