Modification of software and decorations for GU PX5 Android 8.0.0 | Car and Android device

Rep: (587)
Modification of software and decorations for GU PX5 Android 8.0.0 - Discussion
MCU Versions: MTCD_XXXX; MTCE_XXXX(there are many versions, not to list them all).

Discussion пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Talk PG PX5 | Modification of software and decorations | Hardware |
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • All images must be removed under the spoiler ( Working with Images on the forum )
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Read before writing a post
The topic is not discussed:
  • Connecting external devices
  • Flashing recorderallowed
  • Recovery after unsuccessful firmwareallowed
  • Discussion of stock firmware and stock problems in firmware

Modified firmware

If you have a MD725 type 2 Bluetooth module, it will not work on Android 8, although it works on Android 6 -read more here

• Firmware frombooroondook - here
  • Firmware fromMalaysk - here
  • Firmware fromsvasavagemessiahzine.com -
  • Firmware fromHal9k - here
  • MCU modification fromcs-x - here

Modified Applications

Instructions for replacing system files:
  1. Check for root-rights, if not receive
  2. Copy the modified file to the folder ./system/app with the replacement of the original
  3. Set permissions on modified file 644 (rw-r - r-)
  4. Reboot device

Parking

• Customizable parking lines -here

Kit

• In red, green, blue tones -here

Applications

Xposed

• The xposed-mtce-utils module from MVG-V70 -here

Useful Utilities

Useful programs

• Automatic adjustment of screen brightness by sunrise / sunset (by GPS) -here
  • The application for setting the buttons on the steering wheel -here
  • FCC Car Launcher -here
  • Accounting events by mileage -here

miscellanea

• Remove the side panel -here
  • Manual for replacing the logo on the GU PX5 Android 8 -here

Completed polls

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkumarai - 29.04.19, 00:02

Rep: (0)
There is no stuttering, the echo is also excellent, only as I wrote above there are moments, but I think they will fix it

Rep: (13)
booroondook @ 03/03/18, 02:06*
REQUIREMENTS TO THE HEAD DEVICE:
The presence of a slot for an SD card, which is assigned a label (name, name) "GPS" in the system
The possibility of hardware entering the "recovery" mode (i.e., by manipulating the hardware buttons)

Tell me a glass without an SD card but with 2 USB auto flies through all the points? Just reset the toothpick from the hardware buttons.

Post has been editedw555 - 22.03.18, 10:36

Rep: (1056)
w555 @ 03/22/18, 10:35*
A glass without an SD card but with 2 USB machines flies through all the points?
It turns out that way.
But if you have already installed the 8th Android out of the box, then there is a way to install custom firmware. In fact, you only need to replace the recovery and prohibit its recovery in a running system. And then just put the official update first, and then the custom (I want to remind here that my custom update does not contain all the firmware, but only new and modified files - and therefore it can be "rolled" not on any, but only on a strictly defined firmware , which is formed after the installation of the most official update).

But if the 6th Android is now installed on your balalaika, then I see only one way to transition - this is to temporarily rearrange your processor board to a friend or neighbor's tape recorder, where there is a GPS card slot. There you will install the 8th Android, and then return the fee to your radio tape recorder (to a neighbor or friend - respectively, thanks and a present for assistance).

Rep: (2)
Malaysk Version 1.0 dated March 13, 2018 flash drives began to fall off

Post has been editedmoban - 22.03.18, 13:07

* booroondook,
In the description, the manufacturer writes this:
gps slot / USB
Will this help?

Malaysk @ 03.03.18, 07:29*
Added OTA update (many thanks to SW. Booroondook for this great application that he modified)
I want to state here officially that I did not give any consent to the use of this application, which was simply “pulled out” of my custom update and, without any changes, just stupidly inserted into the firmware of Mr. Malaysk.
Moreover, it is very inconvenient for me to the person who, as a friend, provided me with the source code of this application so that I could recompile the application and use it in my firmware. Unfortunately, I did not assume that this application is simply stolen from me.

Post has been editedbooroondook - 22.03.18, 16:03

Rep: (665)
OlegSkugarov,
I do not know. I never installed, and the more so I changed something in my firmware from other custom.

* Malaysk, It is very bad to do so, especially after such statements.
I shared the code withbooroondook
Make your own or implement the existing good ideas in your own way, do not stupidly drag other people's APKs entirely.

Post has been editedHal9k - 22.03.18, 13:55

Rep: (21)
Hello!

* Malaysk, Always used your firmware, everything was great.
Now a new radio tape recorder has arrived and I decided to flash it with your firmware right away, even before installing it in the car. I asked, installed it in the car and ... the sound is porridge. I'm already on the drive all the people scared by the fact that the sound in the recorder fig :)
Then I decided to put the stock firmware. Put and the sound became completely normal. I am very disappointed that I cannot use your firmware on a new radio tape recorder. You do not know what this effect may be related to? Maybe there are some non-standard "improvers" are? Does the firmware for all MTCE fit?

* booroondook, I can not find in the description of your firmware how is it different from the stock Android 8?

Rep: (1443)
* Hal9k,
* booroondook,
Will be deleted very soon.
Links and firmware removed.
Online updates are disabled.

Post has been editedMalaysk - 22.03.18, 15:19

DimX-6600 @ 03.22.18, 15:05*
booroondook, I can not find in the description of your firmware how it differs from the stock Android 8
The description indicated. There are few differences, and they are mainly aimed at correcting the Russian translation. So "stopitsot whistlers" you will not find there.

Rep: (2)
DimX-6600 @ 03.22.18, 15:05*
Will be deleted very soon.
Links and firmware removed.
Online updates are disabled.

Well, what is not shared? o.O

Post has been editedmoban - 22.03.18, 17:31

Rep: (1443)
* moban
Links updated ... application replaced from factory firmware. And there is already built ViperFX which was in the update.

* Malaysk, Is this ViperFX somehow possible to cut from the firmware before or after installation?

* booroondook, For some reason, your firmware did not work.
Shil like this: boot flash drive, stock firmware, file with root, wipe. Everything is stitched, but after the last reboot, the boot-logo (booroondook 2018) appears and then immediately the black screen (it turns off completely, together with the backlight).
At the same time, if you just flash the firmware, then everything is fine. The firmware from Malaysk also gets up fine.

* DimX-6600, The firmware is experimental, there may be jambs.
If it is not difficult, try the "line-free" option - purely for the sake of science.
And yet - my update should be installed on a strictly defined factory firmware - it is listed in the description.

* booroondook,
You can get your opinion onto thisthe issue?
It is very necessary to reflash, but you will have to buy a new device. Stuttering just got it. VT with echo is impossible to use.

w555 @ 03.24.18, 14:01*
Can I have your opinion on this issue?
In my opinion, I wrote quite clearly and unequivocally:
booroondook @ 03/03/18, 01:06*
REQUIREMENTS TO THE HEAD DEVICE:
The presence of a slot for an SD card, which is assigned a label (name, name) "GPS" in the system
And I absolutely do not understand what exactly you want. So that after casting magic spells your USB port miraculously transformed into a card slot? Or what? But I do not own magic, unfortunately.
Straight as in that joke:
- Tell me how much will be two and two.
- Four.
- And exactly four?
- Yes, exactly four.
- And not five?
- No, not five, but four.
- What if it turns out that three?
- No, it will not.

Post has been editedbooroondook - 24.03.18, 15:16

For mycustom firmware: added an alternative installation method (without a boot card and suitable for a GU without cards). Detailsunder the spoiler

* booroondook I mean that the sd card sits on the usb interface. Can one of the 2x usb just support the necessary instructions?

w555 @ 03.24.18, 17:57*
Can one of the 2x usb just support the necessary instructions?
Can not. The question is closed.
If you do not believe, then who bothers you to check? Create a bootable card and check it yourself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19 4:36