> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Caterpillar CAT S61 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.2 "

Rep: (44)
DiscussionCaterpillar CAT S61
PictureCaterpillar Cat S61
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE

Announced in February 2018, planned for sale in the second quarter of the year.

Dimensions: 150 Г— 76 Г— 13 mm

Weight: unknown, hardly lesspredecessor(223 g.)

SIM card: double nano in tray

Protection: IP68 - protection against dust and resistance to immersion in water for 3 meters (up to 1 hour)
Resistant to hurling concrete from a height of 1.8 m.
Certified also by the standard MIL-STD-810G.

Screen: IPS LCD, 5.2 inches (screen area to body ratio ~ 65.4%), 1080 Г— 1920 pixels, 16: 9 (density ~ 424 ppi), multitouch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5

Chipset: Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630

CPU: Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53

Video accelerator: Adreno 508

Memory: internal 64 GB, microSD up to 256 GB

Ram: 4 GB

Camera: 16 MP with phase autofocus and two-color flash combined withFLIR thermal imager (Lepton module)
Features: a thermal imager with support for different gradients, a temperature meter at a point, face detection, etc. (apparently, refers to the camera, and not to the thermal imager).
Shooting a video: 2160p @ 30fps

Front-camera: 8 megapixels.

Headphone jack: yes, 3.5 mm

Communication modules: WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE

GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS

NFC: in stock

FM radio: available

USB: 2.0 (?), Type-C 1.0

Additional features:
• accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, barometer
• temperature and humidity sensors
пїЅ air quality sensor, laser range finder (up to 10 m, judging by the video presentation - allows you to measure the distance between points in the captured photo!)
• Quick Charge 4.0
• MP4 / H.265 player
• Standard Applications

Baths: non-removable, Li-Ion 4500 mAh

Little black with a rubber ass.

Price: about 900 euros.

Information taken fromhttps://www.gsmarena.com/cat_s61-9076.phpand from the video.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 29.09.18, 19:39
Reason for editing: Login to recovery

Rep: (2)
Very interested in the main camera in it. If there is a match last year's flagships say at least - nada raskoshelivatsa

Rep: (33)
I am interested in air quality sensor from Sensirion. Interesting technology.
probably there that's worth
https: //www.sensirion....lti-pixel-gas-sensors/
https://youtu.be/66VeTeOY0A8?t=1m50s

Color Line is the level of pollution
A graph is the level of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), particulate matter (PM2.5 dust) and carbon dioxide.
As I understand it does not define specifically organic, not the chromatograph.

Post has been editedbaleon - 07.03.18, 23:03

Rep: (1)
When you can buy is this miracle?

The second quarter.
So July.
Judging by the photos he had the hardware buttons.
Do I understand correctly that they are calling?

Post has been editedRoger wilco - 18.03.18, 22:27

Rep: (116)
M-a-y @ 18.03.18, 21:40*
you can buy is this miracle

900 Sneakers but expensive. Digerov are none: ok:

Roger Wilco @ 18.03.18, 22:12*
Judging by the photos he had the hardware buttons.
Do I understand correctly that they are calling?

Standard set for this phone
Yellow Left - programmable button.
On the right (downward) and the inclusion volume.
Front button replaces the standard humanoid marked with a triangle, circle, square.

Rep: (0)
* papagan , * papagan 900 what? In what currency ?

Rep: (116)
leganov1982 @ 27.03.18, 23:14*
900 what?

$

Rep: (8)
Bought today is a miracle hostile technology. The wife called him bast. Krupnovat phone, but got into the pocket of jeans.
At the moment the buggy firmware. Rangefinder app crashes periodically.
I asked Ruth producer. Naturally they sent and told that if Ruth type get, it will be ata-that the pope will deprive type of guarantee.
However, the standard song. Flirey coolest thing. The phone itself is easy enough. According umolchanib is a whole mountain blotvare that androjda basically normal.
Immediately after turning on encrypted. Book contacts subtly retarding. Back down his subjective feelings still closer to the plastic, not rubber.
Tactile discomfort leaves. Glass brand. Department for SIM card is aligned with the department for memory cards. Pull out the memory card is inconvenient.
air analyzer. Hmm .... contradictory. More like a toy. In the car on the highway showed that the air quality is high, although clearly outside smelled some shit.

Post has been editedled0rub - 12.06.18, 23:03

Rep: (81)
* led0rub , Provide phone photo?)

* vladislavushka, are interested in some detail kontkretnaya? General view of Fota will definitely not due to the fact that the shaft of these pictures on the Internet. But if something concrete is sfotayu.

Rep: (81)
* led0rub Where you bought, if not secret?

Plz tell me: How is the quality of the main chamber? It is important just that. At s60 and the rest Caterpillar everything was bad. Waiting for a miracle .. But for the price of 900 dollars or more must have a chance ...)

And what does the glass marks? No olefoba? Aa! They have the same motor force of shatterproof plastic display layer type like? It scratched easily?

And the one with the question of where purchased?

Rep: (2174)
M
Topic moved to subsectionOther brands
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

* vladislavushka,
I bought in the Netherlands. The store was 5 pieces. They promised to lift 20 more.
Again moved to preorder the phone. So lucky.

* dmi3y.pan,
Yes normal as usual the camera on the phone. For me, the subjective camera phones all fuflovye.
But me as a person inexperienced quite satisfied. The camera in the phone is used strictly for utilitarian purposes.
Document sfotat well as a reminder or schedule of work of some offices and so on. Landscapes are not FOTA. The screen images look nothing of the phone itself. But on a computer until I could not bear to consider. On the other hand you would expect from a sensor the size of a pinhead. Noise of course, lathers. Yes, all the camera on the phone are. Right now, I try something sfotat and unload.
Here are photos made them. Photo did through a window. I do not know whether will allow to evaluate the quality of the camera.
A photo

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 14.06.18, 14:28
Reason for editing: Editing at the request of the author

Thanks for answers!
By the way there is an overview:https://phonebucks.nl/....view&product_id=30628 !
Of which a little. At least in the chamber at least a few words.

Another question: no wireless charging?

PS: 900 euros though! Uhhh! Cheap .. cheap .. at least if you do not really need a thermal imager. I believe you can return taksfri. But with brutal Kleve tape (photo + size does not?), Not killed! With a good accompaniment (theoretical for now) with good visibility for the camera! Norm stuffing! There are no close ..

dmi3y.pan @ 14.06.18, 15:56*
Another question: no wireless charging?

* dmi3y.pan, completely no idea. There it is there or not there. If there is any opportunity to test without a base that can look. But where to look sovereshnno I have no idea. Akkmulyator per day lost 40% of the full charge. But I played a little IR kameroyb climbed on the settings, a couple of times and rang a little Internet. In general for a day enough.

I do not know how to learn. But there was at mene Panas eluga. Also protected. Steamed tear off cap. On eluge poavda ACC was very strange - a little more than a thousand chtoli ... Therefore, in the car - to put on charge. When the navigator's for sure. At work - if possible, too, need to put the house .. - always needed. Here, if only in the comfort of home - it can not be such a problem to tear off. And then one day

* led0rub ,

You can make pictures imager and put them not as a picture on the forum, and a link to a file, without editing. I would like to see the resolution gallery S60 Do you sense change

* baleon pour do not know where. I attached to this post. probably will not re-encode. After some time, I remove it.
Attached fileCats61.7z(4.19 MB)

Post has been editedled0rub - 15.06.18, 15:12

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/05/20, 10:38