> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

16 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma CITI Motion 4G - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
WyTHuK
Message#1
01.03.18, 17:22
Starozhop
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2464
Check in: 11.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

DiscussionDigma CITI Motion 4G
PictureDigma CITI Motion 4G CS5025PL
Discussion �

Specifications
Display: 5 "1280x720
Main display type: IPS
Multitouch:2 touches
Onscreen Navigation Buttons
Light sensor: no

Proximity sensor
Fingerprint scanner
4G support
Support 2 sim cards
Operating system: Android 7.0
Processor: Spreadtrum sc9832 1300 MHz 4-core, 32-bit
Video Processor: Mali-400 MP2
SIM card type: micro-sim + nano-sim
The connector for the flash drive is separate, i. 2 sim cards and a flash drive can be simultaneously installed
Maximum memory card capacity: 128 GB
Main camera: 8 Mpix
Second camera: 5 Mpix
Built-in memory: 16 GB
Bluetooth standard: 4.0
RAM: 2 GB
Battery: li-ion 3800 mAh
Non-removable battery
Case material: plastic
Dimensions: 142.6x70.8x9.3 mm
Weight: 200 g
Charger connector: micro usb

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Purchase
Products webpage
Purchaseappears periodically for2990 rub.for 4490 rubles.it makes no sense to takenot worth the money
Bumper cover

Known Issues
- Touch: bad and does not accurately respond: Touchscreen Repair partially solves the problem
- Sound from the speaker: quiet, no bass, wheezing possible at maximum volume. Below the speaker ONE, the second grille for beauty)))
- Battery: for many people it charges only up to 99%, everyone has a quick discharge up to 4%, and then for a very long time the percentages do not decrease.
- Possible "dump" flash cards with low battery
- Some have observed:
- GPS problems
- Problems with focusing the camera (mechanical damage or "curve" assembly)
- Fingerprint sensor: works in 90% of cases, does not work at low ambient temperatures
- many other minor problems

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 16.06.18, 16:16
Reason for editing: Edit
WyTHuK
Message#42
04.03.18, 13:46
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

The brain is already boiling, but TWRP has not yet been able to port, the black screen and the smart system is being loaded back into the system ((

Posted 04/03/2018 13:51:

Bekkeregor @ 03/04/2018, 14:54*
through ADB run connects.® Adb Runin rekoveri comes.

So it is loaded or on the screen the androy rolls and that's it?

--------------------
Qpython
bekkeregor
Message#43
04.03.18, 14:03
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 136
Check in: 15.01.13

WyTHuK first androyd volo, then I pushed down the volume buttons and turned on, and he went into rekoveri.
alterego3000
Message#44
04.03.18, 16:26
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 11.03.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Sensor vsezhtaki approach. The sensorbox detects it and responds to the raised hand.
WyTHuK
Message#45
04.03.18, 16:35
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* alterego3000,
Thanks for the information, apparently did not see just

--------------------
Qpython
alterego3000
Message#46
05.03.18, 07:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Also ran into a battery problem. Charges up to 99% and that's it. Is this considered a marriage? Smart on the hands of the second day.
WyTHuK
Message#47
05.03.18, 08:21
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* alterego3000,
In the off state too?

--------------------
Qpython
alterego3000
Message#48
05.03.18, 09:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* WyTHuK,
In the off did not try. And on your machine as? Is this “normal†for this model, or am I so “lucky�
matumba13
Message#49
05.03.18, 09:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 568
Check in: 14.10.13

alterego3000 @ 03/05/18 09:02*
Is this “normal†for this model, or am I so “lucky�

1. It’s not enough owners yet.
2. Digmo :)
3.Price.
AquarisV
Message#50
05.03.18, 09:49
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 13.01.18

I have a battery like this, nothing helps, I’m already used to it, it can fix it with an update, if it is)
alterego3000
Message#51
05.03.18, 10:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

AquarisV @ 03/05/18 09:49*
I have a battery like this, nothing helps, I’m already used to it, it can fix it with an update, if it is)

I do not think that the matter is in the firmware — friends bought at the same time with me, they all are ok, up to 100%.
Similar model ARCHOS Core 50Phttps: //archos.di-hous…e/archos-core-50p.html
Almost one to one, except for the finger sensor and RAM 1 gig. And there is still DIGMA Power 4G CITIhttps: //www.citilink.r...le/cell_phones/426517/
The same, but screen 5.5.
WyTHuK
Message#52
05.03.18, 10:14
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

TWRP 3.1.1
Donor: Fly FS459 Nimbus 16
Ported:WyTHuK

TWRP Installation Instructions
1) Install drivers, adb and fastboot
2) On the smartphone, enable USB Debugging and Unlock Boot Loader - Settings>About phone>we poke the build number before the appearance of the inscription on the opening of the item For developers, we return to Settings>For developers>Put a tick: at the very top where it is turned off, on the factory unlocking and USB debugging
3) We connect the smartphone to the PC, move the previously downloaded boot.img and recovery.img to the root of the C: \\ drive, then run the command line (Win + R), enter
adb reboot bootloader
, the smartphone should reboot into fastboot mode, again enter on the command line
fastboot flashing unlock
then enter
fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot reboot

4) Everything, TWRP is stitched, to launch it, enter on the command line
adb reboot-recovery
through it you can flashAttached fileSR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip(6.56 MB)
zip archive to get Root

P.S. The sensor in TWRP may behave inadequately, have patience: rofl:

After receiving the Root, you can install the program Quick Reboot, to run the recovery directly from your smartphone

Attached files

Attached filerecovery.img(12.82 MB)
Attached fileboot.img(13.22 MB)

Post has been editedWyTHuK - 07.03.18, 13:19

--------------------
Qpython
WyTHuK
Message#53
05.03.18, 11:13
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Do not hesitate, put TWRP, get Root, try all sorts of "improvers" of sound, such as Dolby Atmos, MaxxAudio, etc., then unsubscribe, I thought that a smart user would have a lot and a small carriage of users for that kind of money, but in reality everything silent

--------------------
Qpython
zerodics
Message#54
05.03.18, 11:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 17.02.13
Digma iDxD5 3G

I am still waiting, at first it disappeared from the sale, then after a day I appeared I managed to order a couple, and then everything disappeared from the sale again so far, it would be interesting to find out what the batch of these smarts was, since it is not released anymore. .....
WyTHuK
Message#55
05.03.18, 11:59
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* zerodics
If I managed to order, then they will come: yes2: I look around the cities, periodically appear in my city, in Moscow they also disappear and appear

--------------------
Qpython
ksuuv
Message#56
05.03.18, 13:06
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 20.02.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

I also bought this smartphone for myself .... I was guided by the amount up to 3k, but for this amount, one shit is sold everywhere, with a small screen and a weak iron .... I thought to choose something from this, but then I stumbled on absolutely February 28th , on this smartphone, and was just amazed how different it is from all the fellows in this price category. Immediately became interested, and without hesitation ordered. Received March 3, checked the performance right at the point of issue, everything is fine, I started to use. So far, the smartphone only pleases me) I still can not believe that I liked such luck, stumble upon it while there is such a good discount. from a little experience of using and comparing it with my last device (Gelaxi c4) I can say:
1) the screen is of very good quality, where I read that someone does not like the screen, they say the color is different if you rotate it .... it's all garbage and for such a price category the screen is excellent and the resolution is HD. (Honestly, speaking about color reproduction from different angles is no different from the same SGS4.
2) there is a bare android 7.0, due to this there is more free space for your applications or other files, 11.5 GB somewhere.
3) due to good hardware, everything works fast quickly, applications open quickly, surfing the Internet is also very comfortable, the situation in games is also quite good, I don’t like games especially, but I like to play Hearthstone and on this smartphone it goes without any problems even less buggy than SGS4, I tried to install Asphalt 8, at the maximum graphics settings you can play completely, and if you unscrew the duck minimally at all, probably in 60ps, I did not try .... the camera opens quickly, it really takes pictures slowly, but it's garbage , but as much as 8mp, and the quality of the picture is bearable, but for such a phone for 3k, I would say that it’s super, the front camera also takes off pretty well.
4) there are slots for two SIM cards, micro and nano sim, plus a slot for a memory card.
5) the presence of 4G is very pleased
6) The battery is of course quite capacious for a tsmartphone for 3k and the phone really lives under load for a long time, I had a phone from 4 in the morning of the first day, until 9 in the morning of the next day, while watching the video on YouTube on the first day, playing around XC 2 hours and strongly tested it. my last SGS4 would have lived under such a load up to a maximum of 7 pm on the first day ... it seems to me that I took too much ....
7) well, the orgonomics of the smarphone itself is very good, it lies comfortably in your hand, the 2.5D-rounded screen feels very nice
8) not exactly sure, but it seems to me that there is no aleophobic coating here, if we talk about a price of 3k or even a standard 5-6k, but I feel that I can say that it seems to be, may not be as good as on SGS4, but to my surprise I feel comfortable working and moving my fingers
9) well assembled, everything sits tight

Well, it was the pros so to speak, now about the cons:
1) the very first minus that I noticed is the sound from the speakers ..... it's just awful, not only is it a quiet duck also wheezing at maximum volume, listening to music through the speakers is pain for me personally ... but watching the video is acceptable or You can play quite normally, no problems, just the sound in the headphones is very good and clear, therefore it is better to use them if you listen to music.
2) then I noticed that when I played XC somewhere after 5-7 minutes, the phone stupidly went to reboot ..... I started this XS and after half an hour I already rebooted it myself, today, through Yandex music browser In VK, I listened and downloaded to the phone also rebooted .... it is not clear why in my own words, but I have such a problem.
3) the battery is yes, it incorrectly shows the charge percentages, but I normally charge up to 100% as it sinks, the problem is that as it reaches 4%, the lower does not fall, but with these 4% you can still use the phone for a very long time, the point is that he does not show when the charge of 3% or 2% he stupidly at some point takes and turns off, they say everything is discharged. but this is a small problem, again, if we talk about its cost ....
4) it seemed to me that the sensor is not exactly working, but it seems like it was corrected after I used the program indicated in the header to this topic.

That seems to be all for now, if something else will be duck I will write
WyTHuK
Message#57
05.03.18, 18:43
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Half a day fought over the battery, apparently the core is crookedly assembled, the minimum and maximum voltages are incorrect. I installed RealBattery, entered 3400 minimum and 4200 maximum, now it seems like norms

--------------------
Qpython
Jakudzzza46
Message#58
05.03.18, 18:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 29.04.14

Half a day tormented with the entrance to Recovery, it turned out like this:

1. Hold down the "Volume +" button and then the "Power" button.
2. How the digma logo appeared released all the buttons.
3. As the android with an open belly appeared, squeezed the "Enable" button and then "Volume +" and released the buttons (it turned out to be true from the second attempt).
4. Everything, menu recovery appeared.
bekkeregor
Message#59
05.03.18, 18:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 15.01.13

After entering the fastboot reboot, the device reboots. I drive adb reboot recovery device goes to standard recovery.
Attached Image

What am I doing wrong?

Jakudzzza46
Message#60
05.03.18, 18:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 29.04.14

By the way, I got a device with inactive focus of the main camera. When you turn on the camera, you hear a click, the image is blurred. Sometimes, very rarely, the camera starts up normally, but as soon as the autofocus starts, click again in the camera and blur again.
WyTHuK
Message#61
05.03.18, 19:01
Starozhop
[offline]

Messages 2464
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* bekkeregor
Strange, maybe I nakosyachil and stock laid out, tomorrow I will look
Try through ResearchDownload to flash