> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo V9 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (152)
DiscussionBBK Vivo V9
PictureBBK Vivo V9
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Asus unveiled yesterday that Zenfone 5 and 5z smartphones, identical on the outside and very similar to the iPhone X, and soon there will be another: Vivo V9.

Such a conclusion can be made thanks to a photo of a Vivo billboard in Pangkal Penang (Indonesia).

In addition to the thin frames around the display, the inscription on the billboard tells you about the 24-megapixel “selfie” camera. And on the screen of the smartphone is Agnez Mo, an Indonesian singer, songwriter and actress, who is the ambassador for the V series of the Vivo brand in the country.

No other details about the Vivo V9 are yet known. However, since the smartphone is already being advertised, it can be assumed that the announcement of the Vivo V9 is close.

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 18.02.19, 23:21
Reason for editing: Google Camera

Rep: (2)
* chaatra , Settings - advanced settings - Applications - installing unknown applications.
Choose your installation can be trusted with any source and any application.

Rep: (22)
Guys, great prosba- remeasure line screen size (height and width), plz ...
I can not find anywhere.

Rep: (75)
Friends, Murtazin surveyed and practicallycrap V9, is it so bad? "

Rep: (24)
VaAlHv @ 27.04.2018, 02:51*
Friends, Murtazin surveyed and practicallycrap V9, is it so bad? "

Normal phone! Murtazin clearly oborzel !!! Wife bought at the store of one of the Moscow network a week ago (I will not name but would not advertise) - devaysom wife is happy on all of 100% (before that it was the iphone) During the week of use have any problems with the phone does not..
Poyuzat phone for about five minutes - only positive impressions. Very similar to the iphone X (everyone thinks is the tenth iphone). Pleasantly surprised "intelligent" devaysa function (for example: in order to answer an incoming call - just bring the phone to your ear is enough, no need to press anything; when viewing a contact, if you bring the phone to your ear, the call will go the subscriber and so on)
Of the minuses only noticed the lack of NFC and face recognition error in low light.
Photo does good (selfie general bombicheskie!)
Video content on it is a pleasure to watch (the wife looks you tube, Instagram, etc.).
So that the device itself is quite decent, just Murtazin prepay competitors ...

Rep: (22)
Once the transferred topic horseradish understand kuda single post and visitor.
I ask what for it was done?
there isIN VK , is there Vivo .
This- different brands. Read on to know.
Yes, and the directory with the "Other devices"!
You are aware that there this-smartphone Rather than "Other Devices"?
Why here it (the subject) was to blame?
Brad real !!!
Go back as it was!

ps Oh, and then also here ORRO let.
But somehow it is not correct. Viva moved here and there ... Oppu-
You out there that smoke something? ...

Post has been editedMikhaylych - 01.05.18, 21:10
Reason for editing: Yes

Rep: (43)
bustergreen @ 27.04.18, 14:17*
Normal phone!

It seems very normal, since no one wrote anything here, it's simple use for fun ... And what to discuss, everything is fine and everything works;)

Ewgecha @ 06.05.2018, 14:31*
It seems very normal, since no one wrote anything here, it's simple use for fun ... And what to discuss, everything is fine and everything works;)

Just moved to unpopular topic to "other devices" (Mihalitch above wrote about it).
Vivo - a serious company. In Russia there officially. (As opposed to the majority of Chinese firms) is sponsored by the World Cup.

P.S. In three weeks, on the phone to update the two arrived. This makes me happy. No glitches with the phone is not seen ...

Post has been editedbustergreen - 06.05.18, 23:02

Rep: (1652)
bustergreen @ 07.05.18, 06:01*
Just moved to unpopular topic to "other devices" (Mihalitch above wrote about it).

And you look at all the branches about VIVO, and they are not distinguished posts, the first and most important thing is not in the phone and is unlikely to be Root, nor any fashion and firmware from someone else's body, you do not put out for this 98% slag otseevaetsya ...

How do users write
bustergreen @ 07.05.18, 06:01*
No glitches with the phone is not seen ...

Rep: (10)
Prompt, enjoy xplay5s, at minus imusic file with built-in words of English word shows, and on the Russian characters. What font to put to Cyrillic podderdival and how to do it?

Rep: (1)
I bought this phone in Thailand, half a month ago, an excellent device.

raidersol2 @ 15.05.18, 13:16*
great machine.

How much different? I want to take it too, but in the shops of our 24K, I think a little expensive? Held it in his hand in the store, did not dare to buy, fear not regret if then? Given that in the hands of Samsung C8 is, however fed up with it already, the other wants to do certain things, it is more important not heavy, heavy is much nastragali and lungs very little with such a diagonal ...

Post has been editedEwgecha - 16.05.18, 07:33

I took over 20k in Thailand

After the last update the Tele2 began to fall off, megaphone operating normally

akalifa @ 18.05.2018, 11:53*
After the last update the Tele2 began to fall off, megaphone operating normally

Asked now wife (she Tele2 Moscow), everything is fine, the relationship does not fall off. The latest updates.

* bustergreen , Fall off and not privalivaetsya if internet comes from another card. And even in Manual mode on this sim card operator does not give result and Simca lit inactive until the phone reboots or if it is switched on the internet.

akalifa @ 21.05.2018, 08:43*
* bustergreen , Fall off and not privalivaetsya if internet comes from another card. And even in Manual mode on this sim card operator does not give result and Simca lit inactive until the phone reboots or if it is switched on the internet.

The wife of one Sim. With her and the Internet and voice communications. So I can not say anything about the work of two sim-cards ...

raidersol2 @ 15.05.18, 09:16*
How much different? I want to take it too, but in the shops of our 24K,

Now you can easily find over 19,990.
Also I liked this phone. 3 days ago I brought Honor10 for pre-order. I will take, a small (5.84 "but it is perceived as a ladies') screen, daylight shots worse than on my Xiaomei Redmen note 2, which is 3 years. Pixels more, but the increase shows that the real advantage there. Went to choose another and Vivo9 liked. Easy , percent is not bad, really huge screen (6.3 ") at the same size as Xiaomei 5.5".

Aoegis @ 27.05.18, 22:29*
I went to choose other and liked Vivo9

I almost liked it, but would like to display more modern, 2.5 d-3d, as most important, and the NSF, and therefore I think 20k is expensive for him, 15 to give, but not bolshe.A Honor 10 you rejected only on the camera? Interesting criterion for virtually the most powerful at the moment a smart ...

Post has been editedEwgecha - 29.05.18, 18:40

Ewgecha @ 29.05.18, 18:37*
And Honor 10 you rejected only on the camera? An interesting test for virtually the most powerful at the moment a smart ...

A photo you interested? To carry a DSLR? ))
In the game on a mobile phone does not play, because the difference between the percent 6xx and 8xx can not feel. With pleasure I give the difference for the quality of the camera. But the big screen Vivo9 find a huge advantage (considering that this smart size as my current 5.5 "Xiaomei).

Aoegis @ 30.05.18, 05:52*
A photo you interested? To carry a DSLR? ))

You mean that the camera is worse Honor Chinese dialers for 5k? So you got married in hand, this simply can not be, because it can not be immediately nikogda.Ya why SLR? Vivo with SLR is ready to compete? What I do when the store poscholkal not noticed a difference with his Huaveem P 20 light, and he is not exactly the best camera 10 Honor, I think.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/19, 21:28