> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia X Compact - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 4.6 "

Rep: (69)
Marriage and RepairSony Xperia X Compact
PictureSony X Compact, SO-02J, F5321, Sony X Compact
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Firmware LineageOS, AOSP пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 02.03.18, 09:05
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (9)
And where is he main microphone (video reviews all looked-neuvidel anywhere)?

Rep: (3477)
* LSQ The only faithful overview

Front view
Attached Image
1. Plug the headset
2. Optional microphone
3. Front camera lens
4. Speaker / Sub Loudspeaker
5. approximation / Brightness sensor
6. Charging / Notification
7. Power Button / Fingerprint Sensor *
8. Volume key / zoom
9. Camera Control key
10. The main speaker / microphone main
11. Port charger / cable, USB Type-C в„ў

Back view
Attached Image
12. Antenna Zone Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
13. The camera lens
14. Laser sensor AF
15. Sensor RGBC-IR
16. Flash
17. GPS antenna area
18. The card slot cover nano-SIM / memory card
19. NFC в„ў Detection Zone

Post has been editedaxelrock - 29.12.16, 02:27

Rep: (1)
According vodozaschite, actually spent 12 hours face down in champagne, all thought, and there was a problem with the microphone, do not lose the already then washed with tap water, blew air out of Balon and everything returned to normal. But deliberately did not have to swim with him

Rep: (1706)
Oleg3774 @ 01/11/17, 18:01*
And is there in this device the function of suppressing ambient noise during a conversation

Yes, and it unfortunately does not turn off (unlike previous compacts).
So if the second microphone that happens, will have to be repaired bear (on older machines could simply turn off the squelch and continue to use).

WikiKicks @ 19.04.17, 00:41*
compact in both the barrel and when the X simple - you feel as if added microphone

* WikiKicks, in any modern phone 2 microphones - Elementary and shumodava that is used for other purposes. Perhaps you have heard the sound of a faulty device, which, alas, not uncommon. Or from the machine in the bag. Therefore, before purchasing should dial * # * # 7378423 # * # * and test the service menu both microphones, regardless of whether, X, or X Compact you take.

Post has been editedSeregaVSV - 19.04.17, 00:47

Rep: (1)
Comrades, there may have experts, asking for help
After replacing the screen (and there in front of me completely and sides) microphone has become very weak "to hear." When talking to those who have CD's almost unheard of. Record in votsape, diagnostics microphone works flawlessly. Video calling is why the noise xs.
There's a little moronic done in fact at the bottom where the microphone inside the hulls under the general board of the small zaglushechka "vehotki" black and in the middle there is a small hole. Thought can kosyachny new building and a little extended it did not help. The old broken body tried to extend it to the end in order to understand where it leads) eventually holed up paint and no holes no longer there, very strange why this is. On Xperia X everything is normal, the hole for the microphone from the bottom, then it do not exist.
For fun poked top microphone, there is also not at all clear where and what is the hole)
In general, it is not clear, or omitted to change the body again, or still something with a microphone or a dress, did not seem stupid, but I can not understand how you can at least understand what the problem is.
In the settings you have removed the microphone setup, why you did it separately for headsets out there trying to change something, I do not think that helps)
Please help: helpsmilie:: help:

myaimistrue @ 11.07.17, 18:08*
Prompt, whether it is possible to solve this difficulty, or a marriage?

This can be verified. You type in the dialer*#*#7378423#*#* , Go to the service tests and checks both the microphone. If they record sound the same, then the hardware is all right. If a microphone is "deaf", then - yes, you need to repair.

Rep: (8)
myaimistrue @ 11.07.17, 18:08*
Prompt, whether it is possible to solve this difficulty, or a marriage?

More check is not blocked if something (for example, cover unoriginal) microphone at the upper end. It is a small hole near the headphone jack. Well, the bottom microphone, main, likely combined with the speaker. Make sure if you close it while talking

Rep: (0)
SeregaVSV @ 11.07.17, 22:19*
This can be verified. Dialers are typing in * # * # 7378423 # * # *, go to the service tests and checks both the microphone. If they record sound the same, then the hardware is all right. If a microphone is "deaf", then - yes, you need to repair.

Thank you very much, much quieter second mic recording, 2 times about what it means? or the second and should be quieter?

Rep: (4)
* myaimistrue, so you try to put your phone and completely move away from the phone))) Sarcasm, of course, but still. If the speakerphone do, and should speak louder. Microphone sensitivity is made so that you were well heard, and the surrounding noise drowned 2 microphone.

I would ask to do as advised good man

SeregaVSV @ 11.07.17, 22:19*
Dialers are typing in * # * # 7378423 # * # *, go to the service tests and checks both the microphone. If they record sound the same, then the hardware is all right. If a microphone is "deaf", then - yes, you need to repair.

and unsubscribe same whether the volume to 2 microphones?

Rep: (8)
* myaimistrue ,
myaimistrue @ 12.07.17, 9:34*
Dialers are typing in * # * # 7378423 # * # *

I Tried. What is written in the secondary microphone, plays much quieter through the phone's speakers. Then he tried to record your voice in the Audio Recorder in stereo. Closed first finger first microphone (i.e., the lower speaker) and said microphone to the upper, then the opposite is true. Entry opened on the computer, both channels are reproduced at the same volume :)
Why in the Service menu with different sensitivity written in different microphones, it is not clear

Post has been editedIllluhaSMV - 12.07.17, 10:39

IllluhaSMV @ 12.07.17, 14:30*
What is written in the secondary microphone, plays much quieter through the phone's speakers.

Thank you very much for having responded. So if other people the same, most likely, and I have all the normal, maybe the probability that 2 people 2nd microphone is not working properly, is very low.
And, then it is normal that in the service menu 2nd microphone records much quieter ??
Further. I conducted an experiment. I changed gear with another man and asked him to talk to me. I heard it very well. Only if it carried the phone 10-15 cm away from the mouth, I began to hear his muffled worse.
The question arises: if the problem is with the secondary mic, shumodava, you hear all the time to be bad? You can also sometimes be very well heard, and sometimes not?
Tell me, please, I do not know already, change device or keep.

Rep: (35)
* myaimistrue Can mesh clogged, I think the microphone receives the sound through the lower grid dynamics

Posted 07/13/2017, 8:02:

I also have this same situation with microphone

SeregaVSV @ 13.07.17, 11:41*
Can you keep it as it is unsuccessful? I remember in the subject Z3c people complained that they were hard to hear in the winter, with it turned out that they cap caulk second microphone

Jokes, jokes, and in fact the way it is on the move. that is, when I spoke 10 to 15 cm from the mouth, then I pressed it to the upper end of the left ear, and there is just the 2nd microphone))))))), and apparently so well turned out. Do you personally secondary mic at the same volume as the main in the service menu plays

myaimistrue @ 13.07.17, 09:16*
Do you personally secondary mic at the same volume as the main in the service menu plays

It seems to me that a little quieter, but at least legible.
When Z3c my service repaired, what the second microphone closed up, and the sound it has become like a bucket, and immediately began to squelch kosyachit.

Rep: (3477)
* levitator ^ tpa,
Well if you do not take into account the hardware of the phone problem (reset is done?) and since
levitator ^ tpa @ 19.07.17, 17:08*
Through Laptop connector act play
but at the same time
levitator ^ tpa @ 19.07.17, 17:08*
Earlier too, the way is not the first time could tune
either "nedovtyk" or incompatibility with the socket (a bunch of variations of the mini-jack specifications, and the phone he already pyatikontektny (left-right-to-surface-microphone squelch)) ... before the stereo is playing?
If the headphones are 100% sure insert to the end and to factory reset is done, then the warranty in SC

by the way, too, it will be necessary to check not forget ...

Post has been editedaxelrock - 19.07.17, 17:18

Rep: (759)
The problem with the microphone, filled the lower part of milk.
In inzhenerki why then both are equally bad writing. Interestingly, it is possible to lower part of the alcohol rinse? :-D to disassemble

Post has been editedmichfood - 28.07.17, 15:35

No, alcohol is mixed with milk do not ever :-D
But dried milk in microphone I can imagine. The question is how to remove it from there ...

Colleagues, such as I previously wrote about the problem with the main microphone. I thought that he was filled with milk, but now changed his opinion.
The test in the diagnosis heard well, if calling through vayber also hear perfectly. If you turn on the speakerphone when running a second microphone, too, heard good.
And in a barely audible voice dialer.
Diagnosis and vayber say that the microphone is physically defective.
The question that may interfere in the dialer?
Ok Google off, had some voice assistant, also disabled. What it lacks?
In safe mode does not work the microphone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/03/20, 8:54