Viber activation on unsupported WP7 / 8 devices [WP7]

Rep: (95)
Viber - activation on unsupported WP7 / 8 devices
Version: 2.2.10

Last update of the program in the header:27.02.2018

Description:
As everyone already knows, almost all messaging programs no longer work on Windows Phone 7.
The Viber application was removed from the store and the support on the server was removed, so logging in even if you have the installed program will fail.
I tried to get around the limitations and succeeded.
By connecting to my proxy server, you can log in to Viber and use as before.
Official website of the service:http://viber.uax.cothere you will find instructions on how to use it.
The principle of the service is to modify the authorization traffic.
After successful authorization, you can disable proxies and use Viber calls and messages on all old Windows Phone devices.
If you have difficulties with authorization on Windows Phone 8, then a proxy server will also help.

Viber activation instructions
  1. turn off the proxy in the phone’s WiFi settings (if enabled)
  2. go to this sitehttp://viber.uax.covia Internet Explorer in the phone
  3. Install Viber can be downloaded from this topic (need Full UnlockWindows Phone Jailbreak FAQ)
  4. go here from your phonehttp://viber.uax.co/cawill be asked to install a certificate, agree
  5. prescribe IP proxy in the phone’s Wi-Fi settings:78.109.17.39 Port: 80 , the Internet will not work, only Viber
  6. launch Viber, start authorization by phone, wait for the SMS code, but do not enter it in Viber
  7. sent SMS code to enter by going from the computer on the pagehttp://viber.uax.co/sms
  8. from the previous step you will receive a replacement code that you must enter in Viber and click on
  9. after Viber asks for your name, everything is ready, you can turn off the proxy and use

Opportunities:
    Calls, Correspondence

Viber Homepage: https://viber.com
Service for activating Viber: http://viber.uax.co

Russian interface: Not

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileViber_v2.2.1.0.xap.signed.xap(7.93 MB)

Post has been editedighor - 21.10.18, 17:29

Replaced by a curve certificate, if someone tried it did not work, try again.

Rep: (0)
please chew for those who are near, lumia 530, when you try to install from the store it gives an error 80070020, the daughters did the phone reset even anyway the same error, how to be please help

Posted on 03/05/2018, 20:45:

there isn’t even a file explorer to find and open the installer that I downloaded from your link

Aartemonenko @ 03/05/18, 19:42*
please chew for those who are near, lumia 530, when you try to install from the store it gives an error 80070020, the daughters did the phone reset even anyway the same error, how to be please help

ighor @ 02.27.18, 03:07*
need full unlock

First do a full unlock then you can install from my site.

Post has been editedighor - 06.03.18, 03:50

Sorry, but how to make it? I guess my hands are in the wrong place

Aartemonenko @ 03/06/18, 08:38*
Sorry, but how to make it? I guess my hands are in the wrong place

Windows Phone Jailbreak FAQ

Are you by any chance not in Kherson? :)

Aartemonenko @ 03/06/18, 22:48*
Are you by any chance not in Kherson?

not

Rep: (1)
Hello, will your method work for nokia symbian? This platform is also forgotten, although previously both Skype and viber worked.

Of course, I already tried it. Did not work out. I installed the certificate, registered the proxy and port, but the vibe does not want to log in, writes that there is no Internet connection

In Lumiya 800 on windows mobile 7.8 with vibe, everything turned out. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! In Nokia 808, it does not work on symbian. The certificate is installed, and during registration it says that there is no Internet connection and try again later.

* yarik-6,
* sava_T,
Sumbian is more complicated, I will add instructions later as soon as possible.

Post has been editedighor - 12.03.18, 21:38

I look forward to: rolleyes: I will be very glad and grateful. Also Nokia 808 Pureview. I carry with me android yes heaps just because of vibe

On Lumiya 710, almost everything worked out. When I call, the interlocutor does not hear me, but I perfectly. When he calls, we don’t hear each other at all.

On Lumiya 710, almost everything worked out. When I call, the interlocutor does not hear me, but I perfectly. When he calls, we don’t hear each other at all.

Probably in the Viber client, the interlocutor includes codecs not supported in the old version.
I can’t help here.

Rep: (79)
Nokia 5800 xpressmusic, symbian 9.4, I look forward to the results!
On my own: you will need to make a redirect to Viber’s working domain, because the one in the old version for Simbu does not seem to exist ...
Ighor,
Try to put the interlocutor an older, but working version of Viber

Post has been editedComputershik - 25.03.18, 10:51

Computershik @ 03/25/18, 10:49*
Nokia 5800 xpressmusic, symbian 9.4, I look forward to the results!
On my own: you will need to make a redirect to Viber’s working domain, because the one in the old version for Simbu does not seem to exist ...

Yes, I know, this is not the problem; for some reason, the root certificate for Symbian is not picked up in Viber.

You will succeed, I believe)

Rep: (20)
* ighor,
Hello. Nokia N8. Waiting for your positive results.

Good time!
Thanks to the author! Lumia 800 7.8 works!
True, there are no notifications of received messages, but at least somehow you can live.
Nobody knows if Votzap managed to gash it in such a way?

Post has been editedetalon28 - 13.04.18, 10:37

Rep: (4)
I want to say many thanks for the activation server. Lumia 800 (RainbowMod v. 2.2) The application was activated the first time. At first, only I heard the interlocutor and the problem was version incompatibility. If you call Viber 4.4.0 (for a computer), then the calls work perfectly in both directions - it is checked.

I don’t know why, but when I try to get an SMS I write: "No Viber Service". Proxy enabled, certificate installed. HTC HD2 device

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 14:52