> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ebookconverter | Converting documents to fb2, epub, etc.

Rep: (979)
Ebookconverter
Version: 1.13.1.

Last update of the program in the header:03.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convert office documents to fb2, epub, etc.

Description:
Convert your documents to eBook (FB2, AZW3, LRF, TCR, SNB, RB, PML, PDB, OEB, MOBI, LIT, EPUB).
Simply select the files you want to convert and click "Convert".
After conversion, you can use them on the device or transfer them in any way available on your device.

You can use a converter, for example, like:
* doc to fb2 converter
* epub to mobi converter
* epub to pdf converter
* mobi to epub converter

Or convert formats such as:
* convert pdf to epub
* convert txt to epub

Briefly about conversion:
*. Conversion takes place on the server. Therefore, your files will be uploaded to the server via the Internet. Accordingly, the application will not work if there is no Internet.
*. The server will convert using Caliber.
*. The result will be downloaded automatically to your device.
*. The source file will be deleted at the end of the conversion, the result will be deleted after 1 hour.

We do not use your files in any way.

E-book converter will help you convert your documents (DOC, DOCX) or e-books (FB2, EPUB, LIT and others) into formats supported by Kindle e-books (TXT, PDF, AZW, MOBI).
For example:
epub in mobi, epub in pdf, pdf in mobi, doc in mobi, epub in azw

You can convert almost any book format into one of the most common EPUB (Electronic PUBlishing) formats, we support conversions, for example:
pdf to epub, mobi to epub, fb2 to epub, azw3 to epub, doc to epub, lit to epub, txt to epub

You can also convert your documents to FB2 (FictionBook) format, for example:
pdf to fb2, docx to fb2, doc to fb2

The resulting e-book may be larger than the original format, as well as not meet your expectations.
Therefore, if you are not satisfied with the result of the conversion, but it has passed - please contact us, we will try to pass on your wishes to the Caliber developers.

If you have a PDF consisting of images - then we, like the Caliber developers, do not recommend converting it into an e-book format.

Android required: 4.0.3.+
Russian interface: Partial

Developer: Onlineconverting
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daemon.ebookconverter
Download:

Ebookconverter (Post arvseslav # 86047337)

EbookConverter v1.13 GPEbookconverter (Post washerron # 84969645)

Fashion
Warning: the use of unofficial modifications may lead to program failures!
version 1.10. Without advertisingEbookconverter (Post papasha55 # 70795672)

Graphic mod on version 1.8Ebookconverter (Post segapinguin # 81656249)
EbookConverter v1.13.1

Past versions
version 1.10. PD-mod NoAd Ru

Version: 1.11. Ebookconverter (Post washerron # 74314353)
original version: 1.10. from the market
Update 04/03/18.Ebookconverter (Post Yar Vseslav # 71079679)
update 01.03.18.Ebookconverter (Post Yar Vseslav # 70977645)

February version 1.10.Attached fileKonvertor_xlektronnyh_knig_v.1.10.apk(4.31 MB)

Attached fileebookconverter.1.7.apk(3.12 MB)

useful links
PC server application, client program
x86
x64

Developer Feedback Ebookconverter (Post matrix55 # 70970928)
Additional conversion DjVu->PDF and PIC->PDF
For questions about filling caps, please contact Yar Vseslav

Post has been editedarvseslav - 09.06.19, 23:41
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3984)
E-book converter 1.10 Attached fileKonvertor_xlektronnyh_knig_v.1.10.NoAds.apk (3.22 MB)

PD e-book converter Mod 1.10 Attached fileebookconverter1.10_pd-mod.NoAds.Rus.apk (3.24 MB)

(no ads, analytics, translated, compressed)

Post has been editedpapasha55 - 27.02.18, 23:16

Rep: (485)
Judging by the screenshots, this line in the header is wrong
Russian interface: No
I haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm already interested. Although I wanted to wait for Russification first, well, I looked at the screenshots.
P.S. The thing is necessary, many lay out books in doc / docx format, and on Android it’s very inconvenient to work with them. Offices are too heavy to keep them "just in case", and fb2 can always be corrected in the reader Alrider. Markup chapters to do, or something else.

Additional conversion DjVu->PDF and PIC->PDF

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 10.03.18, 12:42

* Yar Vseslav, the usual point of view of a person, at least more or less understand English. And now imagine that everything in the application is not in Russian, written in ... well, in Arabic, for example. I would also write: "Oh, what is there to translate into Russian, everything is clear"? And I'm not talking about the name of the formats, they are international, and understandable to everyone.
Everything written - my IMHO.
I'll see maybe mysterious
Yar Vseslav @ 02.27.2018 03:08*
basic options in English
and I understand enough.

Well, first impressions ...
Books are converted, but one restriction has already been found - it seems that the Cyrillic alphabet is not supported in the fields to indicate the author and the title of the book.
Here is an example, converting from docx to fb2 (I tried it in mobi, with the same result)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
The encoding of the text itself came out in utf-8, the text of the book itself is normal Russian, but with the title and author neponyatka - some kind of gibberish.
I tried in the same fields Latin - normally preserved
Attached Image
So for the future, first put something in English in these fields, then change it yourself in the fb2 file.
The rest is fast and convenient.
Only here I am afraid, as if when converting from doc to fb2, if there are pictures in the source file, then how would they not be lost. The cover is added normally, but what about the pictures in the text?
But, while there is not at hand a suitable file to check. More precisely, somewhere in the library on a flash drive there is, but you need to search, among several thousand books. Later.

Post has been editedyergnoor - 27.02.18, 03:08

Yergnoor @ 02.27.18, 02:55*
Cyrillic is not supported in the fields, to indicate the author and the title of the book.

the name is only Latin, but Cyrillic text is supported

Posted on 02/27/2018 03:02:

What's with the pictures in the text?

converted pdf with text layer to fb2 - pictures in the text are saved

Posted on 02/27/2018 03:03:

fast and convenient.

for now this is the fastest converter for android

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 27.02.18, 03:18

* Yar Vseslav, it is yes. I have the first page in Russian on screenshots. Without this, the prog would be simply useless to me.

Yergnoor @ 02.27.18, 03:04*
Without this, the prog would be simply useless to me.

The minimum for the converter for the Russian-language forum is Cyrillic in the text and the conversion speed.
How many of them are in the market of converters that do not convert anything for hours ...

Cover and content is a good bonus; not every online service can.

In general, the program can all the same as Caliber.

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 27.02.18, 03:17

Replaced in the description of the absence of the Russian language on a partial translation.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Selekt cover button not translated

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 27.02.18, 08:08

PD e-book converter Mod 1.10

Download :

What's new :
fixed some errors + file analysis - unsupported files, detection of DRM protection + standard file manager added (support for external card and Google Drive) + ability to replace the cover.

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 27.02.18, 13:41

Papasha55 @ 02.27.18, 5:47*
translated
besides the cover change button for some reason ...

Translation can be considered complete
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Thanks for the prog !!! Really helped over the past few days

omni4ka @ 02.28.18, 11:14*
helped

Today, this program is the only way to quickly create a PDF file with embedded text layer or doc book in fb2 with a cover, content and illustrations directly on Android.

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 28.02.18, 11:45

Rep: (5)
Hello. I am the developer of this program.
From myself I will add:
1. Conversion occurs on my server. I do not use your files in any way, the original file is deleted immediately after the conversion, the original - within a few hours.
2. Caliber is used for conversion.

There are problems with UTF-8 and localizations, but there is not enough time to figure it out, if you have solutions to these problems or any suggestions - write to this topic or to the PM.

If you need a version without ads - ready to send on request a code to activate the paid version on the market.

PS: select cover will replace in the next version, late noticed.

matrix55 @ 03.04.18, 07:47*
If you need a version without ads - ready to send on request a code to activate the paid version on the market.

PS: select cover will replace in the next version, late noticed.

I think, when stable will be until the end translated realizatsii
for a good server client Caliber 50 p do not mind
https: //play.google.co…emon.ebookconverterpro

PS: on this forum just a lot of geeks and fans to delve into someone else's code :)

omni4ka @ 02.28.18, 11:14*
Thanks for the prog !!! Really helped over the past few days

Thanks to the developermatrix55

Update version 1.10. Free of March 1, 2018

Rep: (5)
Yar, I already have a reward for noticing him :)
And what interests you most is what you need this application for and what’s missing.

For example, the title and cover were just added at the request of users.

Concerning unresolved issues:
1. Encodings are not always correct.
2. Often unnecessary hyphenation during conversion, it appears so that when users use the audio-reading book, the extra hyphenation is interpreted as a new sentence.

Perhaps Yar will suggest something else to correct in the code, where obvious jambs are visible :)

matrix55 @ 03/04/18 13:00*
Why do you need this application and what is missing.

why - it's obvious, not always Caliber is at hand
matrix55 @ 03/04/18 13:00*
what is missing

it is clear that the client cannot, what Caliber itself cannot, the question is, what would the conversion settings by functionality be as close as possible to what is available in the
Here, for example in Caliber in Individual conversion ->Metadata
besides replacing the cover there is an item “use image of the source file”
Attached Image

There are in and caliber heuristic processing
In the structure of the document - deletion of the first image and fake fields is available.
The content is available forced auto-generated content ...

But these settings in Caliber are not included by default.

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 04.03.18, 14:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19 12:04