Message#1
26.02.18, 07:11
the world is not enough
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 497
Check in: 29.11.13
Apple iPhone 7

Apple HomePod is a wireless smart speaker developed by Apple, equipped with voice control, and using Siri cloud personal voice assistant in its work, which works on the principle of question-answer system.
Picchi
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Specifications
64-bit 2-core ARM microprocessor A8 from Apple; six microphones; uplink subwoofer with customizable amplifier; internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic correction; multi-user Wi-Fi MIMO technology with multiple inputs; a set of communication standards for communication in a wireless local area network standard 802.11a; AirPlay 2 technology support; body height - 172 mm (7 inches), and width - 142 mm; two color options - white or gray; weight - 2.5 kg.

Post has been editedExrector - 26.02.18, 07:31

--------------------
If you don’t put on a jumpsuit at 44 in order to get into the rocket’s cabin, it’s likely that you didn’t turn it a couple of times in life.
Bierbauch
Message#2
13.04.18, 23:40
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 14.03.06

Bought today. Iphone connected immediately. I really liked the sound. With the macbook I suffered: it turns out that in the settings “permission to access the audio system” tick “everyone on the same network”, otherwise it will not work. After upgrading to 11.3, the sound has changed, the bass has become not in excess, that is necessary.
I noticed one more thing, when connecting to a Wi-Fi 5 GHz, there were always failures, but as soon as I switched to 2.5 GHz, everything became stable.
tor04
Message#3
04.07.18, 21:49
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1755
Check in: 13.10.05
Apple iPhone X

Music is not convenient to manage in terms of the desire to listen to specific albums or artists.

--------------------

Apple Watch Series 4 + iPhone X + MacBook Pro 13" 2018 TouchBar + Apple TV 4 + AirPort Extreme + AirPods 2 + HomePod
macOS Mojave +iOS 12 + WatchOS 5 download

PocketBook 740/626 +
Exrector
Message#4
09.07.18, 06:15
the world is not enough
[offline]

Messages 497
Apple iPhone 7

Can Siri say the name of the artist - play stupid Shmara
Or
From phone / tv / watch

Posted 07/07/2018 06:18:

By the way, the question is who in the Russian Federation.
Do you have a Russian outlet? How many volts is the hompod (what is written on it, 120 or 240V)?
Xs does it make sense to shove him back to my homeland .... on my 120 and on the march he will die here

--------------------
If you don’t put on a jumpsuit at 44 in order to get into the rocket’s cabin, it’s likely that you didn’t turn it a couple of times in life.
Winscomic
Message#5
23.07.18, 17:15
DO NOT KANATE!
[offline]

Messages 944
Check in: 07.08.08
Apple iPhone X

Will not die.
AutoVoltage 120-240.
Jevickis
Message#6
01.08.18, 16:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 13.05.16
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Tell me, if you watch a video, for example, on YouTube, can you make it so that the sound comes from the speaker?
Exrector
Message#7
02.08.18, 14:09
the world is not enough
[offline]

Messages 497
Apple iPhone 7

* Jevickis
Sure you may. But only if you look at the device from Apple

--------------------
verlion
Message#8
07.08.18, 00:46
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 06.10.17
Samsung Galaxy S10e Exynos

Hello to all! I don’t understand it works only if there is a wifi network or can I use it without wifi, and using cell data on the phone?
Well, that is, if there is no wifi in the room where it will be installed, will it plow or not in conjunction with an iphone smartphone?
Exrector
Message#9
08.08.18, 04:24
the world is not enough
[offline]

Messages 497
Apple iPhone 7

Hello to all! I don’t understand it works only if there is a wifi network or can I use it without wifi, and using cell data on the phone?
Well, that is, if there is no wifi in the room where it will be installed, will it plow or not in conjunction with an iphone smartphone?

While it is difficult to say specifically ...
For example, before you could tell her to turn on ATV and it turned on. Now I have different firmware everywhere and the opportunity has fallen off ... this is so ... retreat
As for the question, then, by virtue of the foregoing, on the column so far you can only start / stop playing while in lte through app Home and that's it. In the wifi network, its management gets out in full in the control menu
As for working without a waffle, no. DOES NOT WORK. What is strange. For she loads music into herself and her bluetooth is also present. So the apple maker has won this opportunity for you to subscribe.
Well, something like this...
We are waiting for the update to 12 can be changed

--------------------
Jevickis
Message#10
12.08.18, 10:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 13.05.16
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Question: how does Siri react if you tell her to play someone from Russian performers? For example, "hey siri, play grigory leps, a glass of vodka"? or something similar. Does she understand such requests?
Exrector
Message#11
13.08.18, 13:03
the world is not enough
[offline]

Messages 497
Apple iPhone 7

Jevickis @ 08/12/2018, 10:42*
Question: how does Siri react if you tell her to play someone from Russian performers? For example, "hey siri, play grigory leps, a glass of vodka"? or something similar. Does she understand such requests?

No She does not understand Russian

--------------------
Cruelito
Message#12
16.10.18, 17:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Check in: 13.12.09
Apple iPhone Xs Max

I brought myself this thing from the States. Column just awesome! Both sound and function. The hotel refused to tune in, Apple said that it does not work with public wi-fi. I read about the problems with non-American IDs and was very worried that it would not work at home anyway. But fortunately my fears were in vain. With home wi-fi tuned the first time. I bought another smart light bulb. Now Siri turns on and off the lights in the room. Class! ☺
www.de
Message#13
16.10.18, 23:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418
Check in: 02.05.07

Greetings to all!
What thoughts? If you use them in a pair.

Post has been editedwww.de - 16.10.18, 23:03

--------------------
iphone xs max
Exrector
Message#14
16.10.18, 23:08
the world is not enough
[offline]

Messages 497
Apple iPhone 7

www.de @ 10/16/2018 23:02*
Greetings to all!
What thoughts? If you use them in a pair.

Stereo pair

--------------------
www.de
Message#15
16.10.18, 23:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418

* Exrector,
Does it make sense?

--------------------
iphone xs max
Exrector
Message#16
20.10.18, 00:24
the world is not enough
[offline]

Messages 497
Apple iPhone 7

I stumbled here on the Internet on an absolutely stupid article from the category of "you can not buy a collect yourself"
Idiocy here
Immediately I would like to advise you not to repeat it, but I would like to advise you to simply use or buy cheap and airport model A1392 models recently updated with firmware with airplay2 support and a 3.5 jack connector to which you can connect any system on bells or aux. Get all the benefits of this technology plus the expansion of its network. AND THIS IS REAL ECONOMY. And Siri .... Why? In addition, if the funds for the full ecosystem is not. She's still dumb shmara
In general .... display cases, for example, in the best bay cost $ 250 each
If, judging by the news, iPhones of 100 thousand in the Russian Federation scatter like pies .... well, it is not clear then, what a 350 for not to buy a hompod ....

Post has been editedExrector - 20.10.18, 08:08

--------------------
www.de
Message#17
25.10.18, 23:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418

www.de @ 10/16/18 22:19*
Is there any reason

Hello everyone, he asked himself veveit: D
I took the second one, and I'll tell you: rofl:
It was worth it

--------------------
iphone xs max
dmitriytobolov
Message#18
13.11.18, 13:13
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 10.02.11

And please tell us more impressions?)
Also plan to do the same, and connect with the projector)
dmitriytobolov
Message#19
19.11.18, 10:19
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 10.02.11

Hello. Who has already bought 2 columns? Tell us about the impressions. Is it worth it? The sound is how good from pair work?
Exrector
Message#20
20.11.18, 07:14
the world is not enough
[offline]

Messages 497
Apple iPhone 7

Good You can take

--------------------

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 09:57