2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Studying of foreign language | Discussing techniques, techniques, word memorization, etc. in studying foreign
yudinshake
Message#21
12.03.19, 22:46
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 21.07.15
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Very easy to learn English. Language in 10 years with the help of subtitles on games and movies.
In general, I have a very interesting story:
So, I am 9 years old, I ask my brother to install one game (TimeShift), and then I ask: "How do you translate the name of the game?" He answers me: "What do you think?" And here, as it came to me from heaven - Time - Time, Shift - Shift.
I advise everyone to start the program for grade 4, and then watch, read, play games in the original, with Russian subtitles. And also see the rubric "Difficulties of translation" on stopgeim pv. (Maybe ugneette a little)
max_byk20
Message#22
13.03.19, 22:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 13.03.19

Hello, foreigners} -) I want to tell my story, my parents gave me the English direction from my kindergarten, but for the whole period of school I did not learn English, now I study at the university sometimes playing English toys with friends, again I was interested in this language ... well, I want to learn it, but I cannot force myself. As a result, on the 4th year I went to an English school ... there are classes in groups of 6 people, there is fun and conversational ... and we listen to grammar, of course.
max_byk20
Message#23
16.03.19, 12:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 13.03.19

By the way, learning a foreign language in an institution for thisreferencebecause here are normal money games, but in order to play calm you need to read the description of the game itself, use, play, translate well, and here is the result)

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 19.06.19, 04:46