2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Studying of foreign language | Discussing techniques, techniques, word memorization, etc. in studying foreign
endrum
Message#1
25.02.18, 15:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 322
Check in: 15.03.08
Blackberry playbook

People, I propose to share someone who studies (studied, forgotten, scored ... etc.) a foreign language. I learn English a year. Emphasis on spoken and American slang. In the future, plans for Chinese and Hebrew :) what troubles I ran into, and in general ....: thank_you:
12denis21
Message#2
28.02.18, 23:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 28.02.18

I mastered only when I began to communicate on it, without this in any way
endrum
Message#3
03.03.18, 14:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Blackberry playbook

12denis21 @ 02.28.18, 23:04*
I mastered only when I began to communicate on it, without this in any way
In an English speaking environment? I have occasional communication with the media at work, be constant communication, I think it is possible to communicate freely for a couple of months. And so .. As long as the problem is with long sentences, I can understand the beginning even by English, but after the fifth or sixth word I stop to catch.
zusicks438
Message#4
05.03.18, 19:51
Romantic
[offline]

Messages 2914
Check in: 17.07.09
Huawei Nova CAN-L01 \ L11

* Andrum,
here you are my story.

I knew English more or less well at school, butneed he is mostly for me to read and listen, and with this was an ambush: a small vocabulary. At some point, I just started learning words. There are lists of the most used words, I took 2 thousand of the most popular ones and learned them for half a year in stupid. Now there are programs for this, and in my opinion even lists should not be looked for.

As a result, I began to understand texts and colloquially, but now I want to clarify the wordneedpreviously italicized. The problem is that I don’t really need him. Sometimes I go abroad, sometimes I have to read English-language sources, but in general my work is related to the Russian language and Russian-language documentation.

As a result, I practically did not use the acquired knowledge and after a couple of years I forgot about 75 percent of what I learned.

In short, my experience shows that if a language is not needed every day, then learning it is a rather dubious investment. Common grammatical structures and basic vocabulary stuck in your head for a long time, everything else disappears quickly. The paradox is that motivation is needed not to learn a language, but to use it.

--------------------
AnnBeauti
Message#5
07.03.18, 15:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 07.03.18

I was helped by hanging stickers around the apartment. The main thing to remember to watch

--------------------
Energetic, initiative, independent, responsible, sociable girl
endrum
Message#6
09.03.18, 19:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Blackberry playbook

zusicks438 @ 03/05/18, 19:51*
As a result, I practically did not use the acquired knowledge and after a couple of years I forgot about 75 percent of what I learned.

In short, my experience shows that if a language is not needed every day, then learning it is a rather dubious investment. Common grammatical structures and basic vocabulary stuck in your head for a long time, everything else disappears quickly. The paradox is that motivation is needed not to learn a language, but to use it.

My motivation is to have a start-up with an English-speaking people, I needed an extra English spoken. .Plus probably a habit appeared to the study of English.
AnnBeauti @ 03/07/18, 15:29*
I was helped by hanging stickers around the apartment. The main thing to remember to watch

In the sense of -stickers?
Drzlooooo
Message#7
14.03.18, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 26.07.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

* endrum, Communicate more with English-speaking people, learn grammar, expand vocabulary, listen to English (podcasts, etc.), read articles and books in English. To communicate with people, I can advise Hello Pal, the English-Russian Muller dictionary.

Progress will be when you willinterestingread / speak English (ie, read only those books that are interesting to you), without this, nowhere.

--------------------
Slipped, fell, woke up - gibs
Samsung Galaxy Note III
endrum
Message#8
18.03.18, 10:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Blackberry playbook

I started listening to the Internet radio in English, I must say a good topic. I noticed that duplicating the speaker’s mental speech, the essence is better captured and somehow the language is better perceived, entertaining :) They have a good diction and pronunciation, so ok. I’m on the way to work-from work for about an hour and a half, and this way I drove my stations a couple of times: lol:
I can advise the application Hello Pal, Mueller's English-Russian dictionary.

Progress will be when it will be interesting for you to read / speak English (ie, read only those books that are interesting to you), without this anywhere.

Senks.Read started Masters and Margarita in English unadapted. I read it earlier in Russian, so the perception of norms.
Alyosha saasaa
Message#9
27.05.18, 20:11
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1992
Check in: 26.10.09
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

Pay attention to the courses under the shell of LIM (distributed on the rutracker), I have a little help. Prior to that, Pimsler half a year, Zamyatkin is more than 2 ... there was little confusion. Now I can more or less understand what I read. I am sure that I will be able to understand the Assassin if he speaks to me as an intranet — slowly, I can ask again if I do not understand. But a quick conversation between the netiws ... IMHO it's inposible, do not set yourself such a goal so as not to be disappointed.
I will give an example. At Finnish customs, Finn asks a fellow traveler about the purpose of his visit to a perfect Russian, he answers: "look at the wheels"
Fin draws his face and slowly repeats: koleeesaa poooosmoreet?
Sorry for the mistakes and in general, I am writing from a smartphone and I drank today, here ...

Posted 05/27/2018 at 20:15:

Another tip, proven "blood". Do not avoid adapted literature - and your path to a foreign language will be shorter. Well, just believe me - not idiots are sitting at Cambridge, Oxwards and their ilk.
Darinka2017
Message#10
04.06.18, 11:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 09.08.17

From my own experience I will say that to learn a foreign language there must be an inclination towards learning and a special mindset. If a person has a math, then at least a pea against the wall, a person will not be able to thoroughly learn a foreign language. Yes, the basics of elementary can be learned, even to speak a little, but it will be far from ideal. I speak to you as a teacher of foreign languages. I now have 2 students, good boys, they are trying very hard, but we cannot move beyond the average level. That will not understand some aspects and all. I use different methods and methods, but to no avail. But in math alone, the five bring! In general, it is almost impossible to learn a foreign language well without speaking practice with a carrier. It seemed to me that I know German quite well until I went to Germany and did not speak to the German: rofl:. And you have to listen to a foreign language a lot and read. It happens that I just turn on the news in YouTube in German and listen. This is a good help, as the news has a diverse vocabulary.
syncmaster172
Message#11
19.06.18, 18:03
[offline]

Messages 15052
Check in: 23.06.12
Nokia 3110 classic

English is easy to learn
asked wai answer bekoz
asked drink
You answer ofzkoz :)

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 19.06.18, 18:04
syncmaster172
Message#12
19.06.18, 18:10
[offline]

Messages 15052
Nokia 3110 classic

Darinka2017 @ 06/04/18 11:13*
a special mindset. If a person has a math, then at least a pea against the wall, a person will not be able to thoroughly learn a foreign language

let me disagree with you, there are familiar “nerds”, in cats and maths there were 5s, and in-language they were easily given;
here it is a matter of inclination to learn in-languages, it happens that they are simply not given to man, and even burst.
A thoroughly learn a foreign language is possible only if you spoke it from birth, or from early childhood, and correspondingly, constant practice is needed on it in his own habitat)

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 19.06.18, 18:13
asadli573
Message#13
26.06.18, 18:01
[offline]

Messages 1034
Check in: 07.01.14

I learned Russian myself. English was taught for 11 years, I speak and write as English. Turkish is very close to my language, I speak fluently. Now I am learning German.

--------------------
Dohis
Message#14
27.06.18, 15:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 27.06.18

I know a little bit. I can not overpower. Need practice (When you manage to talk a lot then it feels like it comes in))
syncmaster172
Message#15
29.06.18, 00:29
[offline]

Messages 15052
Nokia 3110 classic

* asadli573polyglot: rolleyes:
asadli573
Message#16
29.06.18, 09:38
[offline]

Messages 1034
Check in: 07.01.14

* syncmaster172n
we try-ss.

I once read about a report from a nursing home.
some complained that they could not learn languages, others could not travel.
I do not want to miss the time.

--------------------
Qhz
Message#17
16.09.18, 12:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 16.09.18

syncmaster172 @ 06.29.18, 00:29*
asadli573, polyglot: rolleyes:

How are the polyglot successful? How many unexplored existing languages ​​remain: D
Igor-TLT
Message#18
18.11.18, 15:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1094
Check in: 11.04.11
Samsung Galaxy S10e Exynos

Who uses what applications (learning English) for a smartphone? And do they help?

--------------------
Alyosha saasaa
Message#19
18.11.18, 16:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1992
Check in: 26.10.09
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

Igor-TLT @ 11/18/18, 15:09*
Who uses what applications (learning English) for a smartphone? ...

1. RkLIM is an analogue of LIM, in fact - an electronic dictation with a control and repetition system. The program itself and the courses for it on the rutreker. IMHO is the most effective method.
2. Repeat player WorkAudioBook- to listen to text with subtitles, very advanced looping, repetition, breaking up into pieces, auto pauses, etc., etc. You can prepare the material yourself on the Windows version of the program or download it ready (on the same Rutraker). I sometimes listened to the irreducible phrases for hours, until they turned around the right side - it's like after a long look at the image, in the lines of which another figure is hidden (like: “find a horse here!”) You finally see this horse !, and now it is not clear how you have not seen her before?

Igor-TLT @ 11/18/18, 15:09*
... And do they help?

They helped me, at least so much that they became unnecessary - now I just read the chapter, and then I listen to the audio option with almost 100% understanding.
Heraldist
Message#20
11.03.19, 21:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 23.10.18
Huawei Ascend G630

I study English as part of the school curriculum. Stable in a quarter 4.
I just can't remember when the different times are applied. Under different circumstances, they are always different. This is pretty annoying.

Well, since the language is not very complicated, except for grammar. : ok:

There are no plans for a detailed study of English and other languages. I want to quickly score on them.

Post has been editedHeraldist - 11.03.19, 21:13

--------------------
%% There was not enough budget %% for the pathetic inscription.

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/16/19, 07:57