> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Note 3 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (2119)
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 - Modification and decorations
Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Instructions, useful links
Topics
Embellishments
Icons

Modifications

Bootanimation

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, contact QMScherva70or to the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 11.01.20, 07:08
Reason for editing: Fix notification as over load Miui Pie magisk module

* stasiznk ,
Backup will save the world :) But seriously, it is 99.9% sure that everything should be fine. Patch for TWRP

Post has been editedcherva70 - 13.05.19, 21:25
Reason for editing:

Rep: (4)
Good evening, comrades! Link of the capThe date and day of the week in the status bar (should work on any firmware)and + Another option not work on firmware MiRum 10.3. Who can do? I do not have enough knowledge. With me, plus a turnip: happy:

Rep: (5)
Hello, there is a patch of maximum brightness of an incoming call? Mirum 10.3.1.0

* dryagin ,
For our device has not been done and hardly do. I could throw on a global 10.3.2, but is likely to mirum snaps.
If you need this feature, it is better to turn to this topicOrder table for fashion and jewelry for MIUI firmware. But there is one thing.
The maximum brightness at a call makes sense when this function can be turned on in time, since it is not needed at night and cause discomfort, so the firmware must be implemented "free" or "independent" settings, and those in mirum likely places without . So it is necessary to initially implement these settings, and then add the maximum brightness. If you decide to apply to the table of orders, in the cap threads have a template, please apply for it.

Rep: (14)
Guys, there's a patch to change the call for background miui 10? White just like the sad looks.
Attached Image

Sam asked, and answer itself.
approached patchXiaomi Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5 India - Modification and decorations (Post art0502ver # 75526778)
Works great.

Post has been editedOveran - 22.05.19, 22:43
Reason for editing: Found the answer

Rep: (416)
The drain of locked bootloader to have the opportunity to change the font?
Or is it leads to unlocking the bootloader and install RUTH?

* vita369 ,
As far as I know, all the shops closed down, left vozmozhnosttolko out of. Market order. The Google app has pleehttps: //play.google.co...om.pky.mifontinstallerBut the drain did not try it. As for me, better to unlock the bootloader and the patch manager or install a localized firmware

Post has been editedcherva70 - 01.06.19, 14:14
Reason for editing:

Rep: (48)
cherva70 @ 1.06.19, 16:01*
the patch manager
tell me where to get the patch? That it is impossible to find

Andrey_rYjYi @ 5.06.19, 23:08*
where the patch to take?

Make yourself aboutSo.
I had a build with different buns, including patched manager in globalku under 10.3.2, but unfortunately deleted as unnecessary after the switch to 9 android.

Rep: (8)
Good afternoon! I can not understand, because of the global real estate management firmware gestures have cut? Build.prop rights, but the menu item "unlimited screen" not worth MIUI 10 Global 9.5.16

Rep: (231)
Prompt please, whether it is possible to increase the vibration android 9 for the duration of the notification?

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. Remained whether someone with a patch FaceID file for MIUI 9 (Android 7.1). Link of the cap is not working, or rather to the site, where it forwards, nothing can be download. Please throw off the link or the file itself. Thank you very much in advance!

* Mishin1979 ,
You can download it, you need to log into your account and write your message. After that, there will be links.

Rep: (0)
Thank you very much) everything turned out !!!

Rep: (13)
People, tell me.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 - Modification and decorations (Post denischegaev # 78617588)
Patch to increase the volume on the 9th droids will work?
Firmware extreme, weekly, mirum.
On 8 everything was ok.

Rep: (9)
* Tabake works for me
Mirum extreme

Post has been editedsergei7469 - 18.06.19, 18:18
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (2)
Is there a way to change the lock screen animation on the firmware from xiaomi.eu? I just like that when you click on the lock button, the phone screen turns off immediately (as it is present in the global official firmware), and this firmware the screen is locked with the effect of extinction.

Rep: (61)
* Artify And smoother than a standard attenuation not pleased?

Rep: (2)
* dvoinik007 , Wanted damping effect both on the office Global stabilke

Rep: (5)
Hello, and how to install butanimatsiyu:Xiaomi Mi Note 3 - Modification and decorations (Post dwane3 # 70955956)? Writes an incorrect zip file format, although raspokovyvaetsya normal thing to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20, 5:34