[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 77
Check in: 10.08.17
Apple iPhone 5s

maono au-400 �� �������� � nikon d5100 download

Nikon D5100

Description of the problem:
Hello everyone, a small question (postpone, if not the one I’m writing there): rolleyes: about the lapel microphone maono au-400. When connected to the nikon d5100 for the sake of recording better sound does not record sound. Generally ... Connector 3.5 mm, everything fits, the camera sees the mic connected to it.
What could it be? I need it badly, but because of the holidays I can not get through to the guarantee of the player.ru and neither give nor exchange.
There is an additional adapter in the picture of the product in the set, it was not in my set, did not pay attention (here is a setPreviously, there was a similar buttonhole of another company (I don’t remember which one, long ago) and everything worked, but here .. marriage?
Thanks in advance: rolleyes:
mishina.olala
Message#2
26.02.18, 13:49
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Apple iPhone 5s

an
help: D

--------------------
* very funny and smart signature *
mishina.olala
Message#3
02.03.18, 12:08
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Apple iPhone 5s

that .. absolutely nobody: (
I put it then in repair

--------------------
Ice-kiling
Message#4
28.05.18, 16:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 27.07.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

* mishina.olala

In short. It may already be irrelevant (due to the date of the message, but it will be useful if someone else faces a similar problem.)
There is one common problem with microphones, maybe you have one.

On microphones, most often, use eitherTRS(3 pin) orTRRS(4 pin) jack. So,TRS is suitable for cameras / amplifiers / dictaphones, etc., butTRRS is usually used in phones / smartphones (installed on some Macs and many ultrabooks (combined headphone and microphone jack): rofl :)And a jamb that they are not compatible. For such cases, the microphone has either a switch or an adapter in the kit.

The easiest way to test a microphone with a mobile phone (already in almost all mobile phones are TRRS connectors, I haven’t seen TRS for a long time), if it works with it, there is a high probability that this is the problem.

P.S. By the way, on your photo just an adapter from TRRS to TRS, the chance that the problem in this tends to 100%

This is provided that the microphone and the connector on the camera are intact.

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 29.05.18, 12:44
mishina.olala
Message#5
08.11.18, 16:23
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Apple iPhone 5s

* Ice-kiling

Thank!! but it did not work on the phone either, all because, as it turned out, the device itself is wildly weak.
We checked the same other microphone - the same thing. Abandoned him, gave money coupons: beee:

--------------------

mobile version    Now: 03/28/19/05: 22