> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "/ SD845 / 4 / 64GB

Rep: (147)
DiscussionSony Xperia XZ2
PictureAkari, H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

SpecificationsD
• Android 8.0, Sony Xperia UI
• Dimensions: 153 x 72 x 11.1 mm, weight 198 grams
• Display 5.7 inches, FHD + (2160x1080 pixels), IPS, 424 ppi, automatic brightness control, white balance adjustment.
• Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 8 cores (4x2.8 GHz + 4x1.77 GHz), video accelerator Adreno 630
• 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal (UFS 2.0), memory cards up to 400 GB, combo slot
• Nano-SIM, up to two cards, one radio module
• Li-Ion 3180 mAh battery, fast charge (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0) for 100 minutes to 100 percent, fast wireless charging
• Front camera, 5 megapixels, autofocus, f / 2.2
• Main camera, 19 megapixels, f / 2.0, LED flash, video recording in 4K, super slow motion 960 fps in FHD, 4K, electronic stabilization
• Google Pay (NFC)
• GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz (2, 3, 5, 8 bands)
• GPRS, speed up to 107 kbps
• EDGE, speed up to 296 kbps
• UMTS bands / band 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19 (800, 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
• HSPA +, HSDPA category 24 (speed up to 42 Mbit / s), HSUPA category 6 (speed up to 5.8 Mbit / s)
• LTE-A ranges / band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 (700, 800, 850, 900, 1500, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2300, 2500, 2600 MHz) 15 categories, speed up to 800 Mbit / s
• VoLTE
• Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi / VoWLAN)
• CDMA - not supported
• Simultaneous work in two cellular networks - not supported
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE (support aptX HD and LDAC), USB Type-C, NFC
• GPS, GLONASS
• Fingerprint scanner (on the back cover)
• Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, light sensor, dynamic vibration
• LTE cat.18
• Protection against water and dust IP65 / 68
Xperia XZ2 is protected from water and dust, so it is not afraid of rain or washing under a tap (but remember that all ports and covers must be securely closed). The device must not be completely immersed under water, nor subjected to contact with sea, salt, chlorinated water and alcoholic beverages. Incorrect or inappropriate use of the device will void the warranty. The device has IP65 / 68 protection class. See page for more information.What you need to know about protection against water and dust. Please note: Xperia XZ2 has a USB charging port for connecting to other devices that does not close the lid. If your smartphone has been exposed to water, charge it only after the USB port is completely dry.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
Shortcuts
If the device is turned off:

• Volume up + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (Blue LED lights up) - firmware firmware, cores.
• Volume down + USB cable connects to the computer ->FLASHMODE (Green diode lights up) - firmware official firmware.

If the device is turned on:

• Power + Volume Down - Screenshot.
• Power + Volume up to 3rd vibration - off (hot-like when the battery is disconnected)
• * # * # 7378423 # * # * - the service menu
• * # * # 4636 # * # * - information
• * # * # 73556673 # * # * - demo mode

пїЅ Sony XZ2 FAQ

Android Oreo
пїЅ To edit and change navigation without Root
пїЅ How to view the region of the firmware that is now installed>the answer from forumchanin sonycat
пїЅ The latest version of Theme, after uninstalling Google Play Market
пїЅ Unlocking the bootloader and losing DRM keys
пїЅ About rollback to 8.0
Everything that you do is done at your own peril and risk !!!
Android Pie
пїЅ Android Pie Review

пїЅ Replacing double tapa
пїЅ Gestures + Xperia 10 Gestures Launcher
пїЅ Cleaning system programs via ADB
пїЅ About Google Camera
Feedback-experience of useC
Polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Why deleted my post?
1. All posts that violate forum rules and rules of conduct in the subject will be deleted without warning.
2. Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc. - will be deleted without warning.
3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions will be deleted without warning or explanation.
4. Comments on answers like: “I do the same” or “I do the same” - will be deleted without warning and explanation.
5. Thank you posts like “Thank you!” Are deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than the “Thank you” text.
6. Duplicate questions for which no answers (solutions) were found - will be deleted without warning, if someone knows how to solve the problem, he will definitely share.
Thank you for understanding.

Topics Curator4Serg13
For all questions please contactQMS

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 06.01.20, 14:31
Reason for editing: About Google Camera

* MaximG80
And a smartphone presented there is something innovative?
Innovation is - a new type of rechargeable batteries, which are charged per minute and have a high capacity for small size screens 8k + resolution for VR, the camera can replace high-end compacts, fingerprint scanner to display at worst.
All we have now - whistles / perdelki / crawfish / fishechki anything except intelligent screens in the entire front side and camera improvements teaspoonful was not offered to the market.
And then it does not matter "for the money" or other, then the very fact that it is a novelty, hence the price. With the price of 65k and 39k have XZ2 at U11 + is much wiser to choose the second, just as the new S8 instead of nine, which is almost twice as expensive and does not offer anything.
Relative stagnation in the market, almost all in each other's copy, but nothing useful is available. Who went to the trend in the wireless audio, dramatic improvements in the camera is not necessary to wait until the 2020/21 year to the date scheduled for the release of some new sensors that will jump with batteries any progress, but at least the top stones eat less steel at increased performance, which even in excess of 820.
To exit the conditional and LG G7 HTC U12, Sonya already dropped in price, and some will just write what new items are not worth the money in comparison with the same Sonya, which is cheaper and offers the same.
I need this back cover a la HTC U11 / + not like it, looks cool only if you do not take it in his hands, because then there are grease stains, and about the scratches do not say anything, in case of hiding this makes no sense, with the same success can be take any other with a simple-design.

Rep: (1)
I'll bet you $ 100 that the camera XZ2 in DxOMark pick up 102 points!

Posted on 11/03/2018, 10:01:

It is a pity that the display is not clear enough for the VR glasses

I do not regret that bought HTC U 11, it will be a long time to compete in the market, according to the chamber of his only win and XZ2

https: //www.gsmarena.c...ne2=8593&idPhone3=8908
This is the innovation for sonek

Rep: (37)
op-pa, and from a comparison of the database, unless a review is still interesting.

* Bobeobi,
Because in all the bench they had already tested, a review of these days should be washed down.
* Miravingy,
Innovation there and does not smell, largely corrected images in low-light based on the fact that the improvement contributed kvalkom with a separate chip for processing photos. However, if they are brought to mind the Auto mode, it means that we get Sonya that the reviews will receive one of the best chamber evaluations, as Judging by the examples, many photos are obtained with greater detail than that c9 and xXx.

Rep: (3445)
Jaia @ 12.03.18, 15:53*
because Judging by the examples, many photos

And you can read more about the many photos? : D

* cool.dolphin1,
I can not find a site on which there were comparisons with X's photo, c9 and hz2.
Here a few in comparison with x:

xz2 vs s9

If you find it, I will throw off here. : Rolleyes:

Post has been editedJaia - 12.03.18, 21:23

Rep: (42)
Looked photos ... again disappointing. Objectively Ipnone X relieves better. In a dark room at Sonya again painfully familiar noise .... Oh trouble ...

D.Vice @ 13.03.18, 10:14*
Looked photos ... again disappointing. Objectively Ipnone X relieves better. In a dark room at Sonya again painfully familiar noise .... Oh trouble ...

I do not agree. Noise is stronger than the iPhone, but the best part: yes2: What and for whom interesting rhetorical question;)

Post has been editedcool.dolphin1 - 13.03.18, 13:37

Examples of photos and videos, including FHD Slow-Mo and 4K HDR.

According to the results of testing on battery GSMArena, the device has received 88 hours of endurance (18: 54h talk time, 11: 17h Web browsing; 10: 51h video playback), in my opinion, the result is very good.

Post has been editedJaia - 14.03.18, 02:07

An overview on gsmarenehttps: //www.gsmarena.c...ny_xperia_xz2-9081.php

Rep: (51)
Quality 4K / HDR video is impressive, finally, 10-bit, even if in 60FPS shooting, apparently it's worth waiting in XZ3

festt4t @ 14.03.18, 13:12*
even if in 60FPS

IMX400 is not supported. I would also like to 60FPS, but much more I would like the same stabilization in 1080p 30FPS mode, because even at 1080p 60FPS stabilization works currently. I hope that in XZ3, where there will be dual cameras, they finally establish there an optical stabilizer.

Rep: (737)
f / 2.0, the site is written about it.
If these assholes did not come to their senses then the market will punish, punish oh.
I was hoping to at least 1/8 f, not to mention the 1/6, as some competitors.
Shame but wireless charging, the lack of 3.5mm., The new motor of vibration goes, no innovation. Everything else soft karaoke chips, which, of course, is likely to produce hz1 they will not have to teach it. Scary.
Premium without double tapa, removing 120fps sloumo still in 720p without Treble ... Hmm. I really do not understand how they have not yet closed.

Post has been editedsaved - 14.03.18, 20:45

saved @ 14.03.18, 21:43*
I really do not understand how they have not yet closed.

They can afford to be extras in the mobile market.
They do not hide the fact that the market for them is absolutely not a priority, they are on it, not to miss the jump and do not drop out of the "game."
Yes, and R & D have less than that Huawei, one should not expect miracles.

Rep: (42)
Our market will be supplied only to the version with 4 GB of RAM?

* D.Vice,
Yes, 6 gigs for Hong Kong.

Rep: (4)
* Jaia
I found that the Old earphones included

* eooh,
And who spoke of headphones in the kit? PCT them will not be exact, can Asia some lousy put.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03/08/20 at 10:04