Asus VivoBook Pro 15 N580VD | [notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| Intel i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz | 16GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Asus Vivobook Pro 15 N580VD - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Windows | 15.6 "| Intel i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz | 16GB
Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2800 MHz / 15.6 "/ 1920x1080 / 16Gb / 1128Gb HDD + SSD / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Win 10 Home Gray 90NB0FL4-M07670
additional information
I7 7700 HQ processor
FullHD matrix (matte TN come with models with IPS)
SSD m.2 2280 Sata3 on 128Gb (maybe there is support for PCIe)
+ HDD 1Tb 2.5 "sata3
Ozu: 16Gb (2x8)
GeForce GTX 1050 4Gb (on most 2Gb models)
no optical drive

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 08.09.18, 18:10

Rep: (2)
* spectrumz ,
The display is real US - the tint changes when tilted by 5-10 degrees, the brightness is not enough. SSD there form factor m.2 (Hynix SC308 256GB M.2 2280 SATAIII MLC), shielding foil

Rep: (0)
2. The official ad says about the metal case, but the bottom cover of the case is made of painted white, Karl !, plastic !!! Scratches easily and scratches are perfectly visible, I assure you.

Almost in any review it is mentioned.

* spectrumz, There is one person who makes a video of how he plays on this laptop, I don’t remember the exact model, he says the temperature is 80-85 without a turbo buster, and he says it is normal, I haven’t worked with laptops for 5 years, I don’t know if it is normal or not, and it seems to me The body is warm very well once it is thin. And I don’t want to take ASUS ROG, on the contrary, it’s too big, I don’t think it would be convenient to carry it with me.

UPD. Found a video, his model is ASUS VivoBook Pro 15 N580VD-DM045T

Post has been editedJadson8 - 20.03.18, 19:59

* astankin , I realized that the foil is like a screen), but .. if I stick a samsung evo 960 the other day and don’t wrap anything, I get up as it is, doesn’t it affect anything? Or, too, need to wrap a "screen"? The second question is now ssd with sata3 interface, and the evo 960 on PCIe in nature has laptops with such ssd already, plus does this chipset support, but will it work?

Posted 03/20/2018 at 21:45:

* astankin , and, well, regarding the screen, well, I don’t have any distortion at such tiny angles of 5-10 degrees! Maybe when it’s 50 degrees, it’s noticeable, and even then it’s not critical!
In general, a very cool topic (well, a friend of mine does it) the laptop on the pedestal always lies on a cooling stand (well, with coolers), and the rest - the screen, keyboard, mouse, are connected separately, in fact, as a stationary computer uses it, but with the ability to take with you at any time. With this approach - you can take any Monique at all, he has a 23 "picture, everything works, if necessary, it’s mobile))

* Jadson8 Well, I don’t know, 80-85 is this, is the case so hot ?? I do not think))

* astankin Although, no, I’ll supplement a little: when you change the angle, deviating the screen from yourself up, yes, the angle is small, I agree!

Rep: (2)
* spectrumz ,
https://youtu.be/0U14jHhteDk

* spectrumz, the processor, the case would not withstand such a temperature as it seems to me, and the hands too)

Rep: (4)
Guys who have a laptop on hand, please check for TPM (trust platform module) for bitlolcker.

I choose a laptop with approximately similar characteristics. I watched the subject in the windows of St. Petersburg, everything is ok, but the screen is really dull. I don’t remember what kind of modification it was.
More interested in the model asus vivobook s15 s510un. - it turns out this "younger" model, but damn it all the same + Ips matrix. Even the reviews show that this model has a better screen than the pro ... It’s not clear what the logic is. Confuses that s15 s510un is not onsavagemessiahzine.com, and very few reviews and reviews. And he did not find him in the windows in St. Petersburg. I would like to feel before buying.

P.s. I choose a laptop for web development. It is clear that for the most part I will connect to the monitors, but I still want to play in the kitchen at night, while everyone is sleeping, play with a normal screen and not like pro ...

Apparently I saw a subject with a TN matrix. There are two not bad reviews and firmware and s15.
https://m.geektimes.ru/company/asus/blog/298531/
https://m.geektimes.ru/company/asus/blog/296525/
They write about the firmware, there are 4 models with different screens:
3840x2160, IPS, matte, 72% NTSC
1920x1080, IPS, matte, 72% NTSC
1920x1080, IPS, matte, 45% NTSC
1920x1080, TN, matte, 45% NTSC
4k in FIG is not needed, but bother and look for IPS where 72% and 45% do not really want something. Yes, and it turns out more expensive. S15 can now be bought in St. Petersburg for 55 thousand with icore 5 8250, 256gb ssd + 1000gb hdd.

I looked for a laptopDell, but for the third time I am returning because of the screen light.
I decided to pay attention to the model fromAsusbut if in the topic on Dell already61 sheetsdiscussions, then there are only 2 and the topic is dead. If we compare laptops, then Dell is clearly an advantage in bundling, while Dell’s model options are not so many in comparison with Asus.
Therefore, the question arises: is everyone so happy with everything that there is nothing to discuss or is the model simply not popular?

In this regard, I ask all owners with an experience of 1 month to write reviews about the device *
This will help many decide on a purchase. Thank!

Sample content
1) What equipment
2) For what purposes was purchased
3) Does it cope with its task
4) Is it convenient to work at home \ on the go
5) Performance Opinion
6) Opinion about sound
7) Design Opinion
8) Opinion on the display
9) Battery Opinion
10) Opinion about drives
11) What problems did you encounter
12) General conclusion

* - copied from the topic aboutDell

* SouLsL1de, I bought it a week ago, I didn’t use it much, except that I tuned Linux in the evening, I played a couple of hours, I don’t have any problems with Windows, at the maximum volume one speaker rypit a little as it seems to me, but I watched the review of the game Asus Horn there the problem, and everything suits me, the ips matrix

* SouLsL1de ,
SouLsL1de @ 03/29/18, 11:17 *
1) What equipment
2) For what purposes was purchased
3) Does it cope with its task
4) Is it convenient to work at home \ on the go
5) Performance Opinion
6) Opinion about sound
7) Design Opinion
8) Opinion on the display
9) Battery Opinion
10) Opinion about drives
11) What problems did you encounter
12) General conclusion

Hi, in order)
Header specification
2 video editing, sometimes play
3. Yes, satisfied "head over heels")
4.Very lightweight and mobile sizes are pleasing. Although work on the road (not in the bright sun, more on that later)
5. performance suits more than (16GB)
Video rendering compared to the laptop (i7 4700hq) Vidic 650m - the percentage has changed by 35-40, this is a really good increase (Adobe Premier)
6. the sound is very good (not like in MEGA reviews loud, but enough for basic tasks, but not during installation, I connect speakers there), but in general there is no complaint! The sound is normal
7. The design is great! I really like everything (the only thing is that the touchpad rattles a bit, I don’t know if everyone has it, but I don’t use it, it’s a professional mouse) there’s nothing to complain about
8.display) if IPS - did not see, I have a tn - the display is average, the vertical angles are really small, the horizontal is tolerable, but not the limit of throwing! I chopped up the prof. Monitor 21 "forgot about it, but for installation the standard tn matrix is ​​not suitable 100%, although IPs, I think too) all the same, the external monik is the professional equipment.
For games, at least IPs, at least my TN, is enough
9. The battery is average, for video surfing it’s enough for 1.5-2 hours, maybe more, but not by much at all, I think there will be no 3 hours at any settings
10.sssd regular turned out to be smart enough, all hands do not reach the usual terabyte (5400) replaced by ssd, then there will be a song, and so the most ordinary HDD with all the consequences (cracking heads, spindle noise) there are no questions
11. there are no problems at all! Cons see above: a controversial screen, touchpad, .. and that’s all claims)) some are embarrassed by the plastic “bottom”, I haven’t met the iron bottom in other models, I consider this to be nit-picking
Well, yes, I forgot about the brightness, I immediately unscrewed it to the maximum, it’s enough in the room, but on the street in the sun it’ll be quite sucks, I think! This is again a claim to the screen.
12. General conclusion: I took for about 67,000 for this price just a fucking machine! I am satisfied! If you use a mouse at home + monik and norms, the mouse is the ultimate dream, and if you want to take it with you on a trip - it’s very light and compact!
Well, something like that) I hope it helped than I could))

What type of m2 can I put in a laptop? I wanted to buy Intel ssd, but it is PCIe ...

Post has been editedmedved1ufa - 02.04.18, 00:54

* medved1ufa , if about the type size m.2 2280, but I saw models with m.2 ssd not sata a PCIe !! The chipset also supports! So I think it will work! Although the question is open! If possible, I would also change the standard one for samsung 960 256GB .. 128 for the system and applications is still not enough ..

Good day!
Interested in the M.2 connector, its characteristics, does NVME support and which key is used?

Hello.
He also took a laptop, though the bourgeois m580vd-eb76. But I was looking for it to be 1920x1080 and for vidyuha to be with 4GB.
The matrix is ​​of course complete UG.
Dismantled, looked - the matrix costs N156HGA-EAB (Rev C1)
I ordered B156HAN01.2 from the Chinese, there is no life with this TN ..
Should arrive in a couple of weeks ... wait ..

Tell me what type of SSD to buy? I choose between Samsung 850 EVO c M2 Sata3 and Samsung 960 EVO c M2 c PCI Express x4. By default, they come with M2 Sata3 from the factory, but they write on English-language sites that they install M2 with PCI Express x4. But some at the same time write that the speed will still be limited to 6GB Sata 3. Has anyone ever set for themselves whether it makes sense to overpay for PCI Express?

Good afternoon! After 6 months of using this laptop, a strange noise appeared, as if the cooler clings to something, in principle it is quiet, but annoying. While trying to unscrew the back cover, I try, because it is under warranty (you never know). Has anyone encountered this and what could be the reasons for this?

Continuing the topic of ssd, I bought samsumg 860 for 250GB. I begin to disassemble the laptop, it seemed strange to me that the screws are not completely tightened. Delivered ssd, in Windows and in the BIOS is not determined, thought ssd defective. BUT everything is different .. Accidentally turned on the laptop without closing the lid, decided on closing the lid in the ssd area, the laptop loses it. I check the box, there are glued on the laptop identification data. Such a suspicion that they sold me a laptop, which was originally with ssd, but because of problems with the connector, it was stupidly removed, and started selling as a modification without ssd. Tomorrow I’ll remove the sticker and check for suspicion. That's how Citylink deceived me .... Is it interesting to condemn ?? : sveta:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 04:43