Rep: (16)
Smart watchSuunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - Discussion
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR
Official site | Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
GPS WATCH FOR MULTISPORT
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR is an advanced GPS multisport watch with a wrist heart rate monitor, color touch screen, water resistant to 100 meters and up to 12 hours of battery life in training mode. Spartan Sport comes with 80 pre-installed sport modes with a wide range of sports scores. Track your progress and exercise wisely, based on data from the sports community Suunto Movescount. All Spartan Sport watches are handmade in Finland.

PRODUCT FEATURES

The battery lasts up to 12 hours in workout mode.
Convenient measurement of the pulse on the wrist
Route navigation using GPS / GLONASS
Steel bezel, mineral crystal glass, water resistant to 100 m
Supports more than 80 sports with race and interval training modes
Training Analysis and Community Tools in Suunto Movescount

Device characteristics
Dimensions 50 x 50 x 16.8 mm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.66 "
Weight 74 g / 2.61 oz.
Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
Glass Material: Mineral Crystal
Body Material: Polyamide
Band Material: Silicone
Equipment
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR All Black, USB cable, quick start guide, warranty card

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Overview

Post has been editedKenny - 12.06.19, 08:31

I got myself such a watch. There are questions to the heart rate monitor, I observe unreasonable dips and surges. While 2 days in use, I understand. Who uses, unsubscribe about feelings, we will share the experience of operation). So who is interesting, who in the throes of choice, write what I know, I'll tell you.

Post has been editedJohnny_od - 23.02.18, 21:27

Rep: (2)
People and how to calibrate the GPS altitude above sea level on the screen "outdoor sports"? What I just did not do, and GPS turned on and in the same menu I selected auto-adjustment, after which it turns on the screen “Refreshing the reference height in the background”, but the height as it was -203 remained. Only manually you can enter the reference height is obtained, it is not possible to calibrate automatically using GPS satellites. I have already had a watch for almost 2 months, I climbed the entire menu and tried everything, but nothing helped. Maybe someone knows how to fix this?

* pegus1 ,
Did not find such a screen in the clock ... did not confuse the model?

Rep: (2)
I have Suunto Spartan HR baro, but does it really have a big difference, and there are no branches right here for my model :(

[] 70765004 [/ SNAPBACK]pegus1 I understand the difference in the availability of a barometer. I have no such item as calibration of height on zhps

Rep: (3)
Hello! My watch is stuck. No one accidentally encountered?
Attached Image

In fact, this is not a sport but a trainer, but there’s nothing about them, but the problem may be similar :(

Post has been editedB1inda_J - 19.03.18, 08:15
Reason for editing: Editing

* B1inda_J ,
On charging

* Johnny_od , not. Did not help. Dug out in the internet forced reboot. Press the top right button for 12-15 seconds. In your possible as well. Very angry that I did not find this in the instructions

Rep: (8)
* B1inda_J, Instructions, which are included, generally scanty. The official site has updated from February 2018, it seems.

Post has been editedYurgo - 19.03.18, 14:23

* Yurgo I later downloaded it} -)

Rep: (4)
* Johnny_od, and did not consider the trainer ??? Now he is in the throes of choosing between sport and trainer. The price difference in principle is significant ...

* fi1kin ,
http://www.suunto.com/…ucts=14929;15737;34570
Link to the comparison of models Spartan. You already decide whether to save. This porthole with bolts did not impress me ...

Post has been editedJohnny_od - 03.04.18, 22:52

* Johnny_od, Tell me, and notifications from messengers, calls and mail are somehow configured ??? And what's on the clock: the application icon and name ???

* fi1kin ,
Customizable. Icon and name when calling. With text notification, an icon, a name or a program, text.

Post has been editedJohnny_od - 04.04.18, 13:45

* Johnny_od, But can you post a couple of pictures how the notifications look like ??? I plan to watch and wear everyday clothes, and the phone is often silent and out of pocket ...

Rep: (0)
fi1kin @ 04/03/18 19:06*
* Johnny_od, But did not consider the trainer ??? Now he is in the throes of choosing between sport and trainer. The price difference in principle is significant ...

I also look in the direction of the Spartan Trainer. and yes, price is an argument. especially as the functionality is the same
Johnny_od @ 04/04/18, 01:49*
Link to the comparison of models Spartan. You already decide whether to save. This porthole with bolts did not impress me ...

I do not know, but I like bolts. what the phoenix reminds: D

* okulo , phoenixes with bolts look more carefully than the trainer))

I also look in the direction of the Spartan Trainer. and yes, price is an argument. especially as the functionality is the same ...

... I don't know, but I like bolts. what the phoenix reminds: D

The functionality is not the same, see the table-match ...

Well, of course someone likes them, otherwise they would not be let out))

Rep: (0)
Johnny_od @ 04/18/18 23:30*
The functionality is not the same, see the table-match ...

Well, of course someone likes them, otherwise they would not be let out))

table looked. I did not find any differences in the functionality for training (only a compass can).

And another question - do they have a viewing of the time zones of the pulse after exercise?

* okulo ,
There is. In the journal you can watch the data about your workouts. Including pulse zones.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/02/19, 19:24