Power Source: Charging Adapter
WIFI: 802.11 b / g / n / ac
HDMI Version: 2.0
RJ45 port speed: 100 Mbps

A photo
Attached Image

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.06.19, 23:31
Reason for editing: Prepare IDB Fail

Rep: (46)
Overview-http://hd-mediaplayers.ru/h96-max-h1-review/#4

Post has been editedsani18-81 - 22.02.18, 23:08

Looks like I bought this box alone :)

Rep: (127)
* sani18-81,
I'm thinking of buying this option:https: //www.aliexpress....3fb-be7fe6f93f25&tpp=1Looks like the exact same model.

Dohroma @ 02.24.18, 13:09*
Looks like the exact same model.

Yes, apparently one to one. I bought a case with holes. But it does not help. The temperature is off the scale. I have added an additional radiator over the top.
native. Now the temperature is 62-65 when watching movies. And the firmware is dead. Asked for the firmware in different places, not who does not give, pretend they do not understand,
what I want from them.

Rep: (5)
Bought a week ago too. In stock, the temperature is off scale. In idle reached 80 В°. It was necessary to install a cooler, since this model is easy and simple to do, because the top colorful cover is not glued and is easily removed, and there is already a finished square hole just under the cooler 80mm. Now with stress test, it does not rise above 72 В°. I also asked for a search for firmware for this miracle.

Maybe someone who knows the topic will join. I tried to remove the dump from the firmware, it did not work for me :)

Posted 02/24/2018 10:05 PM:

razzer80 @ 02.24.18, 23:44*
I had to put a cooler

I also want to deliver, waiting for thermistors with ali to make controlled cooling.

Sani18-81 @ 02.24.2018, 21:02*
I also want to deliver, waiting for thermistors with ali to make controlled cooling.

It’s a business, of course, but there’s no big reason, I think, in controlled cooling. I took a 12 volt cooler and powered it from usb. It works absolutely silently and copes with its task.

Yes, I did it on a tanix, I have a cooler noisy, so I want to do it at the minimum speed

razzer80 @ 25.02.18, 00:23*
I took a 12 volt cooler

And the native radiator did not try to shoot? It looks like hot melt.

Native radiator was afraid to shoot, there is a chance to tear the chip. Yes, on hot melt.

Sani18-81 @ 02.24.2018, 21:02*
Maybe someone who knows the topic will join. I tried to remove the dump from the firmware, it did not work for me :)

And what was trying to take a dump? rkDumper?

Post has been editedrazzer80 - 24.02.18, 22:42

Aha

Posted 02/24/2018 22:47:

razzer80 @ 25.02.18, 00:40*
there is a chance to tear the chip

As the thermistors arrive, I will try to remove the wire to remove the touchscreens, I think it should work out as a ring for the radiator. the load on the percent will not be.

Post has been editedsani18-81 - 24.02.18, 23:17

Rep: (127)
Can the firmware go from this box?A5X max [Android]

Dochroma @ 02/25/18, 01:37*
Can the firmware go from this box?

Maybe it will do, but for experiments we need our firmware or backup to recover in case of failure. I tried to install different Twrp, it does not work.

Post has been editedsani18-81 - 25.02.18, 08:08

Dohroma @ 02.24.2018, 22:37*
Can the firmware go from this box?A5X max [Android]

Iron is very similar. But there may be nuances with wi-fay and bluetooth. If we had our firmware, we could try to make a mix. I wrote to all the sellers of this box on Ali with a request to help with the firmware. Chance is small, that someone will respond, but suddenly.

Post has been editedrazzer80 - 25.02.18, 09:01

At your own risk, put Xposed. Earned, but after the reboot, the initial screen saver hung for about five minutes, I already thought that I had done it)) I installed the XinternalSD module to allow writing to external drives. I did this so that when viewing torrents, the internal memory was less killed. But the prefix, something after this start is hard to blunt, I sin on my ancient flash drive, maybe for these purposes you need to use usb 3.0. While disconnected from harm's way.

From the jambs, I noticed that there are cliffs on wai-wai, somewhere literally for a second or two. I had to go to the wire. It also happens that the image disappears for a second and appears again, as if someone pulls out hdmi and reinserts. He sinned on the power supply, he is clearly not of high quality here, but his replacement did not give anything. Maybe the hdmi cable itself is buggy. Well at least it does not happen very often.

razzer80 @ 25.02.18, 11:22*
Sinned on the power supply

Yes present. Changed 3 power supply. And when you connect from the TV, the problems seem to go away (USB-1 amp) With a Wifi, it's a joke, a box around everyone
sees, and my router does not see. Until I switched the channel in the settings of the router. At 13 he does not see, at 9 he sees but does not connect, at 12 he connected.

Post has been editedsani18-81 - 25.02.18, 09:39

An interesting option. But it turns out that when you turn on the TV will the prefix turn on?

Yes, and the console is turned on.

By the way, as it turned out, the issue with recording to external drives was solved surprisingly easily. In the settings for developers, you just had to turn on the corresponding item.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/02/19, 19:10