25 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Elari NanoPods or something else (headphones) | Who took it, describe what yes, or tell me something similar.
L1man
Message#1
22.02.18, 19:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 22.02.18

Recently, Wylsacom рол video with them looked, it is clear that advertising, but you never know the truth are good. The main thing is how they are compatible with the android, and the sound itself. Well, if you have something to offer for the same amount (5k), then I’m happy to read and see. Preferably with a microphone

Post has been editedL1man - 22.02.18, 19:01
_Dima_61_
Message#2
25.02.18, 12:35
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 31.12.14

I also looked at it and bought it the next day) in general they play very well, they hold up well in the ears and the microphone works fine! I was satisfied with the purchase)
_Dima_61_
Message#3
25.02.18, 13:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

And yet, they also connect with android right away and the only minus for me is that the volume on the headphones is not adjustable.)
Magamag268
Message#4
25.02.18, 16:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 17.03.14
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

Now I use Xiaomi Mi Sports wireless headphones, I am satisfied, but I plan to switch to more expensive headphones, in the 3500-5500r price segment, if there is no volume control on the headphones themselves, this is a big minus (((
buranzo
Message#5
26.02.18, 12:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 15.07.12

I have a problem.
Also led to ads for Vilsa. Bought the next day.
But they are NOT charged in boxing.
At first I charge the box, (the ears are taken out and lie separately) the red LED flashes on the box, then it stops blinking and lights up constantly. The manual says that it means a full charge.
Then I insert my ears into the box and press the key in the box - the red LEDs on the ears light up and light up for a few minutes, then it goes out (the white LED on the box also goes out).
When connected to the phone, it shows the low charge of the headphones and they also work for a few minutes, say "Goodbye" and cut down.

UPD: I started pairing the headphones with the phone separately and found out that the left earpiece is fully charged, and the right one is at zero. Those. It does not charge only the right earpiece.

Post has been editedburanzo - 26.02.18, 13:36
Warpet
Message#6
26.02.18, 17:43
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 81
Check in: 04.05.11
Huawei G8

I have a similar situation. Just cut off the headphones, they say, Good-bye, every 5-10 minutes.
In this case, both headphones are charged and safely charged in the box.
In general, I really liked the headphones, the sound quality is good.
MaxMixPro
Message#7
26.02.18, 18:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 268
Check in: 11.09.08
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Hello. Who does not charge in the box, put the box along with headphones for charging. Preferably, the charger amps 1.5-2.
_Dima_61_
Message#8
26.02.18, 18:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

I also got another nuance, the right earpiece does not fit tightly to the pins in the box, when the box is worn in the pocket, the charging is turned off when the box is at rest fully charged ... I think it may even get used to)
Bacbka
Message#9
27.02.18, 10:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 01.11.05

I liked the headphones and there are no complaints about the work and the sound quality. Yuzal 2 hours and without any problems.
I have another trick: in the right earpiece the instructions are in Russian, in the left - in English. So it should be?

Post has been editedBacbka - 27.02.18, 10:21
buranzo
Message#10
27.02.18, 10:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

Bacbka @ 02.27.18, 10:16*
I have another trick: in the right earpiece the instructions are in Russian, in the left - in English. So it should be?

Seen something in the instructions about this. It seems that in the pairing mode, you need to press 2 times to change the language (I do not remember exactly).
Bacbka
Message#11
27.02.18, 11:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 01.11.05

Seen something in the instructions about this. It seems that in the pairing mode, you need to press 2 times to change the language (I do not remember exactly).

Exactly: "If there is no connection after switching on and in pairing mode, double pressing the button will change the language of voice messages."
But that's how it is not described. The method of scientific poking happened. After the first double press, there is one short beep, after the second, two short beeps. Left on two short and turned on the second earpiece. After that, pairing occurred automatically and voice instructions sounded in Russian in both headphones.
Thank!

Post has been editedBacbka - 27.02.18, 11:03
pvc24
Message#12
27.02.18, 15:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 27.02.18
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H

Also bought a vidos from Vilsa, though not for 5 but for 4,250r in the connected.
No complaints, they work fine, the only thing I do not understand is how to switch tracks. Tell me pliz.
buranzo
Message#13
27.02.18, 20:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

pvc24 @ 02.27.18, 15:42*
No complaints, they work fine, the only thing I do not understand is how to switch tracks. Tell me pliz.

Tracks are switched only from smart.
Dimjke102
Message#14
27.02.18, 20:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 360
Check in: 17.02.11
Xiaomi Mi 8

Worth taking? I read reviews that there are a lot of jambs. I took the wireless borofone t7 on Ali, everything would be fine and the sound is at the level and the connection does not absolutely lose and you can speak calmly, but for some reason, at first the case stopped charging ears. After the autopsy, it turned out that Akum had swollen on his right ear. The left earpiece is whole, but the case does not normally charge from the case, although the case is also working. All rang out tester) And all these sores in 2 weeks of use. Who has hybrid pro hd, how does Elari sound compare to them? Hybrids really like the sound

Post has been editedDimjke102 - 27.02.18, 21:04
buranzo
Message#15
27.02.18, 22:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

I will go back in. I will not take the same again. Yes, in the ears sit well, but:

1. the buttons just do not press (the headset fiercely pressed into the ear) you have to try to hold it on the sides, and it is small. Those. pause figs put;
2. very subjective, but with high (for me) some kind of nonsense. I can not explain, but they are very few, and if they are amplified by sound like plastic. I did not like middle and top. Here is the bass - yes, good;
3. The magnets in the case are weak and really ears fall out of them when shaken in your pocket.

It is clear that in any device you can find jambs. But in my case (and I took new ones in the factory tape), there was also a marriage - I could never charge them (right earpiece).

Post has been editedburanzo - 27.02.18, 22:22
pvc24
Message#16
28.02.18, 14:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0

To take or not ...
As for me, it is still early, the technology is damp, a lot of marriage.

Here I bought these Elary, there are no jambs, they even work in -20 and do not fall out of ears.
But in wire ears there is an opportunity to switch tracks, and here in 5k I have to take a pancake to remove a backpack, take out a telephone from it, and so on.
If you want to add sound, well, the same exercise. It seems a trifle, but infuriates. Especially in the cold ...
After all, you made the opportunity to answer the call, was it really impossible to add a list! Strange, you see, refusal of wires)

Once bought, I will look for a solution. As an option, purchase xiaomi mi band 2, install the application from the market (I do not remember the name) and you can switch tracks without touching the phone - through the bracelet.
The other day buy, accomplish your goal.

But! The very idea of ​​bluetooth headphone is gorgeous! I will not return to the wire. : yes2:
Bananzu
Message#17
28.02.18, 23:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 05.04.13
Meizu m6s

Only today came the ears, tired of matching them, thanks to the videos on YouTube. The sound is quite suitable, if you do not pay attention to cod and a little noise. The fee for the lack of wires, I suppose. In the case, they do not hold much, I confirm that they are not always charged. And what kind of application is this for miband? I have it, did not think that he is capable of such.
pvc24
Message#18
01.03.18, 13:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0

With the purchase!
I bought a bracelet yesterday, it's quite another thing with it and the tracks are switched and the sound is + -.
The application in the market is called "Mi Band 2 Music & Camera Control"
There, everything is simple according to the settings, but if that is full of vidos.
vadrock
Message#19
01.03.18, 13:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 19.01.12
Oneplus 3T

I am annoyed by obvious cod and noises, especially when playing guitar parts and drums, does everyone have it?
buranzo
Message#20
01.03.18, 14:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

Fuh ... I passed my own. No more will lead on advertising Vilsy.
Bananzu
Message#21
01.03.18, 16:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 05.04.13
Meizu m6s

There are cods and noises, but somehow I cannot understand when they appear. Because I do not always pay attention to them. Yes, headphones are clearly not for slow and instrumental music. But over time you get used to it, but here you also set up a mi band master for the MiBend, I switch tracks from the bracelet, beauty. I’m more concerned about everything else, after 40-50 minutes do your ears start to hurt too?

25 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19 00:18