> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo X20 Plus UD - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.43 "

Rep: (2324)
DiscussionBBK Vivo X20 Plus UD
PictureBBK Vivo X20 Plus UD
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
General
Manufacturer:
Vivo
Model:
X20 Plus UD
Year of issue:
Operating system:
Android 7.1
Accum Capacity (mAh):
3 905
Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
80.02 x 165.2 x 7.35
Weight (g):
CPU
Processor Type:
Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660
Clock Frequency (MHz):
2 200
Memory
RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB):
Communications
Phone:
GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (700, 850, 900, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600), UMTS (850, 900, 1900, 2100)
Bluetooth:
Wi-Fi:
802.11a, b, g, n, ac
Other:
2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, GLONASS, Support for 2 SIM-cards
Multimedia
Screen size:
6,43"
Screen resolution (px):
1080 x 2160
Screen Type:
IPS
Video accelerator:
Adreno 512
Camera rear (MP):
Second camera (MP):
Autofocus:
there is
Photo flash:
there is
Camera front (MP):
Speaker:
mono
Headphone Out:
Other:
G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Buttons:
touch buttons, fingerprint scanner
Expansion
Memory cards:
microSD
Connectors:
USB host / OTG, microUSB
Additionally
Features:
DAC ES9318
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 14.06.18, 08:30
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (9)
Updating to Android 8.1 there are improvements in something, BUT the system began to slow down, applications often do not respond, the fingerprint does not turn on the phone, and before it was enough touch, the battery is eating!

It can settle down ...

Is there an opportunity to roll back?

Rep: (85)
Updating to Android 8.1 there are improvements in something, BUT the system began to slow down, applications often do not respond, the fingerprint does not turn on the phone, and before it was enough touch, the battery is eating!

It can settle down ...

Is there an opportunity to roll back?
the only way is to make a general reset)

Rep: (0)
X20 phone I wonder if there is an opportunity to flash a clean android.

How can I configure sorting in contacts by last name? I can not find in the settings.

Yatter @ 08/17/18, 6:50*
X20 phone I wonder if there is an opportunity to flash a clean android.
no and vryatli will be

Rep: (9)
Android 8.1 improvements in something, but the system began to slow down

Settled down, it was about allowing Google Play to locate the location. Consumption 3% per night.
Another application "child mode" updated from the application itself, and others. Built-in Chinese applications. Only through the "App Store" it is not necessary to update all applications, otherwise it will replace normal applications with Chinese ones.

Post has been editedaaalifanov - 20.08.18, 05:26

Something the international version generally without updates ...

Rep: (7)
Guys, how's it going with this phone? I'm not in the subject, is it worth to be afraid of burnout?

Rep: (32)
Hello!
Vivo x20 is onhttp://vivorussia.comfor 28 000 p. Is the device worth the money? The priority is sound, camera, speed, autonomy.

Posted on 09/08/2018, 22:05:

also on sale Vivo X9 plus in Moscow for 18 000 p.
Maybe it's better to take it?

Dmitry 1978 @ 09/08/18, 10:01*
Hello!
Vivo x20 is onhttp://vivorussia.comfor 28 000 p. Is the device worth the money? The priority is sound, camera, speed, autonomy.

Posted on 09/08/18, 10:05 PM:

also on sale Vivo X9 plus in Moscow for 18 000 p.
Maybe it's better to take it?
maybe it’s better to compare the characteristics first? Or maybe it’s better to take Nokia3310

X20 has no support, no updates, but better screen, cameras, processor. In x9plus, the screen is worse, the processor is worse, the old hardware ... worse than the camera, there is no Russian language and will not be ... but the sound is better in the headphones

* Bleed_The_Dream , and if you choose between x20 and lg v30, which is better? priority is music.

Dmitry 1978 @ 09/10/18, 9:06*
Bleed_The_Dream, and if you choose between x20 and lg v30, which is better? priority is music.
then you need to listen .... but you need to compare x20 plus and lg 30. If you need cool sound, then it's better to look for xPlay6 and the cameras in it will be better ... but there will be no Russian language)

Post has been editedBleed_The_Dream - 10.09.18, 09:09

* Bleed_The_Dream , found xplay 6 on http://vivo-ru.com He is there 36 tyr. Is it worth that kind of money?

Dmitry 1978 @ 09/10/18, 9:21*
found xplay 6 onhttp://vivo-ru.comHe is there 36 tyr. Is it worth that kind of money?
if Russian is not important to you in the menu, then it’s worth the money. But it's better to take version 6/128

Rep: (1650)
* Dmitry 1978, and if there are garters with Tao bao, then you can buy up to 25 rubles. How much is it now. I'm talking about play6.

Post has been editedAlexey arsenev - 10.09.18, 10:07

* Alexey arsenev , never, never in China took anything ..

Posted on 09/10/2018, 10:14:

* Bleed_The_Dream , and in xplay6 the button below is mechanical?

Rep: (1650)
Dmitry 1978 @ 09/10/18, 17:13*
But in xplay6 the button below is mechanical?

Yes + finger sensor on it

Maybe someone will suddenly need to, I have an international firmware for x20, it was at the root of the disk when buying a phone. I don’t know how to sew) but if anyone needs it, I can throw it off

Bleed_The_Dream @ 09.24.2018, 14:16*
Maybe someone will suddenly need to, I have an international firmware for x20, it was at the root of the disk when buying a phone. I don’t know how to sew) but if anyone needs it, I can throw it off

Yes, I really need international firmware on x20 Plus, I still don’t know how to sew, and is it possible to reflash the Chinese at all, but I need to look for options. So if this does not bother you, please)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 00:18