> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo X20 Plus UD - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.43 "

Rep: (2325)
DiscussionBBK Vivo X20 Plus UD
PictureBBK Vivo X20 Plus UD
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
General
Manufacturer:
Vivo
Model:
X20 Plus UD
Year of issue:
Operating system:
Android 7.1
Accum Capacity (mAh):
3 905
Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
80.02 x 165.2 x 7.35
Weight (g):
CPU
Processor Type:
Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660
Clock Frequency (MHz):
2 200
Memory
RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB):
Communications
Phone:
GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (700, 850, 900, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600), UMTS (850, 900, 1900, 2100)
Bluetooth:
Wi-Fi:
802.11a, b, g, n, ac
Other:
2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, GLONASS, Support for 2 SIM-cards
Multimedia
Screen size:
6,43"
Screen resolution (px):
1080 x 2160
Screen Type:
IPS
Video accelerator:
Adreno 512
Camera rear (MP):
Second camera (MP):
Autofocus:
there is
Photo flash:
there is
Camera front (MP):
Speaker:
mono
Headphone Out:
Other:
G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Buttons:
touch buttons, fingerprint scanner
Expansion
Memory cards:
microSD
Connectors:
USB host / OTG, microUSB
Additionally
Features:
DAC ES9318
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 14.06.18, 08:30
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (1)
https://m.ebay.com/itm...artphone-/192437657605

https: //m.banggood.com...rtphone-p-1258899.html

You can find ... only like the officers under the law should sell)

Post has been editedgarkom - 11.04.18, 21:51

Rep: (37)
People, unsubscribe as a camera, how much is it? I see different info somewhere they write 12 somewhere 24. If you can have examples of photos in auto, hdr, hdr + modes

Rep: (4)
Nobody took here? Can trust?

http://vivorussia.com/#VivoX20

Rep: (30)
* West891,
An official representative, so there should be no problems

Rep: (79)
Spilberg85 @ 05/04/18, 10:29*
Official representative

this website has nothing to do with the officers,herelist of stores that sell officially.
Line X is not officially sold in Russia, only in China and Hong Kong!

Rep: (0)
I guess you’ll stick the glass and the scanner will not work (

Rep: (14)
I arrived x20 plus the usual. The impression is quite good. Although in comparison with xplay 6: the screen at the corners is noticeably green, there aren’t some functions, for example, you can only turn off the night-time aode and you can’t turn on the night clock, the camera without nit-picking does not differ from your older brother. Selfie camera is very cool! There is no child mode. Some kind of assistant appeared who shows all kinds of jokes like Google. Pedometer, news map.

Rep: (22)
And where is the dac better, in this device or xplay 6?

Rep: (14)
* alviphoto,
I can’t say, I don’t listen to music

Rep: (85)
I have on hand x20 an ordinary European, if anyone has questions .. ask. They asked about cameras here .... there is some kind of tricky dual module of 12 megapixels. In fact, I liked the photo with xplay 6 more (I was the owner of xplay6), there is also a vivo x9 on hand, if you compare the front cameras, then x9 has it more interesting. And in general, the difference in the photo with x9 is not very big, in x20 there are more show-offs))) The screen in xplay 6 is also better, on x20 there are color transitions at different angles, in general the picture is more like ips, although it is 100% amoled , in xplay 6 the picture is more juicy, colors at different angles do not change. And since the device is very nice, thin, the build quality is always perfect, I generally liked the sound in my ears .. not xplay 6 of course, but still much better than other music phones, the external speaker is loud, the sound is very clear. And yet, if you are going to buy vivo, then you should take only the X series !!!

Alviphoto @ 05.16.18, 8:13*
And where is the dac better, in this device or xplay 6?
in xplay 6 of course) there is a separate DAC 9038 and three amplifiers ... this one seems to be simpler and more energy efficient, all in one. But if you listen to ordinary headphones, there will be no difference. On budget hybrids, even between ak4376 and ess 9038, there are practically no such differences)

Rep: (2062)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBBK
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

For some reason, about x20 on 4pda is not at all thick. It's a pity. Cool very phone. But not without jambs. My x20 + is normal, mail notifications to mail.ru and VKontakte do not work. I rummaged through the entire menu, set the necessary permissions, but to no avail. Does anyone know how to solve a problem?

Are our smart going to upgrade to 8? And if so, when? I especially did not find the info. Everywhere the old February articles that update in April. Today is July ...

I think that vivo bolt scored on this phone

Rep: (9)
X20 updated to Android 8.1 today

Rep: (17)
Can TWRP be put on it?

Aaalifanov @ 08/09/18, 19:18*
X20 updated to Android 8.1 today
regular x20? not a plus? and the Chinese version? the international version so far without updates

Rep: (9)
* Bleed_The_Dream, regular X20A Chinese

Aaalifanov @ 08/10/18, 11:42*
regular X20A Chinese
I have a regular x20 international and no updates for a long time

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 15:05