> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (3376)
Accessories forXiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime, Hongmi Rice 5A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Glasses
Charging device

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 07.12.18, 12:50
Reason for editing: GonoRack Glass

Rep: (2157)
M
Topic moved to subsectionDevice accessories

Rep: (766)
NILLKIN Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime Case Frosted Screen Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime Pro Redmi Y1 Case Gift Film
Same bought at one time on the Redmi 4 Prime and very much, certainly not cheap but there is a complete film NILLKIN which separately also costs money.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (94)
* Dm itry And that in these Nilkinah this, for it would be worth to pay? Yes, and the upper to the lower ends are opened for some reason, they have almost everywhere ...

Post has been editedDocFfaust - 21.02.18, 15:37
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

DocFfaust @ 21.02.18, 15:17*
and that in these Nilkinah this, for it would be worth to pay? Yes, and the upper to the lower creators are open for some reason, they have almost everywhere ...

To be honest I do not know what to pay. I was looking for cover that would not greatly increase the size of the phone and the keys would have been opened. There is a similar case from MSVII which costs 280 rubles without the film and the quality is worse. Here everyone chooses to your taste I think. With regard to the open ends, and I like it. :) There's a little bulge angles, and if the phone falls exactly on the lower / upper end of the blow will have on them. I just did not find anything suitable for yourself for less money.

Post has been editedDm itry - 21.02.18, 15:35

Nice silicone case with the texture under the skin. Already I use.

Shockproof Case with ring-holder support. I ordered.

Interesting design. I ordered.

Artificial leather.

Rep: (17)
Someone had set out to find the body, namely the metal, I mean, not the iphone and a million different buildings will not, but do not, as a mother, but simply in a metallic version?

* vladist96, I wonder what it is?

* space71,
and why not, instead of the native plastic

ottakoe found, In a rather meager description says metal

Post has been editedvladist96 - 23.02.18, 22:24

Rep: (1)
DocFfaust @ 21.02.18, 15:35*
Interesting design. I ordered.

There are such happy with it, there is even a hole under the strap. But, unfortunately, it tends to scratches / cracks of the blue + better than his disassemble often lower socket began to move away, when you try to remove the phone from Karaman with little resistance thereof.

Rep: (16)
Ordered yesterday evening of 3 Silicone Cases in different colors, it is now sent and received air carrier. Prior to this, I ordered 2 of the same, from the same seller, but one of them spoiled by his own fault.
349.90 rubles came from the delivery track number to track on Russia.

Zy is interesting herelink. Quality for the price satisfied. All holes are the same, no flash illuminates.

Post has been editedya1337 - 28.02.18, 16:15

Today, I come and cover glass. Glass ordered on the link that someone lecturing here. Type prints do not remain on it. So fingerprints on it remains hell knows how much longer than the screen, but the glass itself clearly in size. On the cover is also a problem, first cut a fingerprint is not exactly, in the second button is pressed firmly. Case ipaky. Now I'm waiting for another case, I hope it will be better. Photos can not put, because Why then the application crashes.

Post has been editedspace71 - 28.02.18, 21:10

Today, for a dispute case already opened: D The day use cracked plastic, as many pieces of it in view of the fact that the phone is in the car mount was something in his jacket pocket. A quality I have not yet met.

Post has been editedspace71 - 03.03.18, 10:20

Rep: (457)
* space71,
Do you have any link to throw off the glass, so that others do not fired.

* cure72, and has all the goods became available. So it sits clearly, but these prints is a gesture finally! Maybe someone can throw a link to the contrary glass, where the prints less of a problem?

Rep: (20)
EBay acquired on glass - is too small (less the drain of the protective film of 1.5 mm on each side), leaving coordinates - not to burn.
Glass photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Screenshot glass page
Attached Image
Attached Image
Link to this Page eVay

Alexusmad @ 04.03.18, 14:52*
EBay acquired on glass - is too small (less the drain of the protective film of 1.5 mm on each side), leaving coordinates - not to burn.

The fact is that if the glass is like the film on the sides of it, and will not be pasted large air strip. There are two options (third from I painted glass do not even consider, for me personally, it is generally marasmus) glass as the film is, big air strip at the edges and fill to transparent crap or glass fewer films but stick completely, as we say, to suit every taste and color .

Post has been editedDm itry - 04.03.18, 16:00

* Alexusmad glass frame and is as it should, but it was better not to take cheap, wrote above why.

Rep: (20)
or smaller glass film but completely glued
as you can see the glass is much smaller than the film but still not completely glued.
Attached Image
Attached Image

If someone found it and stuck a good glass - give a link to the hat.

Rep: (16)
I took their 3 ordered silicone cover. Delivery took 13 days.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Alexusmad , Well, that's why the normal oleofobku glass glue? 2 months without any glasses and films live - not a single scratch. It's all marketing.

Post has been editedDocFfaust - 13.03.18, 15:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 20:57