> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TorrServe | The program turns the torrent link (magnet) into http

Rep: (817)
Torrserve
Version: 1.1.84

Last update of the program in the header:12.04.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View or download torrent files

Description:
The program for viewing torrent (movie) online or download other torrent files as http file.
The connection to the torrent goes locally,if your provider blocks torrents, be careful
The cache is stored in RAM, so the internal memory does not deteriorate.
The program consists of two parts, the client and the server, after the first launch we go to:Sidebar ->Update ->Update server from network

Android required: 5 (4.0.1 to version 1.1.84)
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Yourok
Homepage: https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServe/releases , https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServer/releases

Instructions
Web server management
The server works only in the web interface.
Simple instruction
1) Start the server (TorrServer -...), the console window will appear
2) Start the browser, go to the linkshttp: // localhost: 8090This is the main server window.
3) Copy the link to the torrent file or magnet from the Internet and paste it into the "Add torrent:" field in the main server window and click the "Add" button
3.1) If there is a torrent file on disk, then click the "Upload" button in the main window and select the torrent files
4) After receiving information about the torrent, a list will appear with the names of the torrents "Torrents:"
5) Click on the name of the torrent and visually select the file to view, listen to or download
6) Right-click on the file name and copy the link
7) Insert the link to the file in the player in which we want to view, listen or rocking for download

All torrents
http: // localhost: 8090

View torrent and cache statistics
http: // localhost: 8090 / stat

Server settings
http: // localhost: 8090 / settings

Connection check
http: // localhost: 8090 / echo

Playlist for all torrents
http: // localhost: 8090 / torrent / playlist.m3u

Installation instructions TorrServer in the docker-container for Linux Ubuntu TorrServe (Post denis43rus # 96555194)

Instructions for running on MacOS TorrServe (Post catmat # 73010387)

Startup and configuration instructions Instruction thank MadAndron

Running on the router TorrServer Xiaomi MI-R3G firmware from Padavan

The optimal settings for Torrserve android consoles.

What is torrserv?

Installation instructions TorrServer in systemd-container for Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Server Post в„–3295, author positivepolk
Universal User TorrServer run on a device with Entware

To support the developer, you can thank as written inProfile, About Me
The program does not support the TorrenTV protocol and until someone tells me how it works, now it is not planned to include it in the program.
If you have a problem
Can not install the server on android 10: 10 android will only server 1.1.76 or higher

On TV with android crashes or permanent server blunted: TVs put weak processors and little memory, this closes a server OS for the lack of resources

If you have an error when downloading the server to be updated and android below 5: the server need to download and install it from Updates ->Install from Download folder

If Torrents inhibit or twitch or not loaded read here

If you removed the server constantly and only treated update: This means the system should chistilka that removes application data, it can be as a system (standard on type in Xiaomei phones), so can be installed on the type of CCleaner, then I can not help, remove or put in torrserv unit

If you do not set a limit connections DHT: Up to 70 versions of the limit was not on the server, this limit is not set. Need a limit, use a newer version. Below 70 version on the server has a limit to 0 (no limit)no matter what stood

Please do not write to me in lichka questions related to installing the server on different devices, for this there is a forum. I can not determine the processor architecture, system and installation features on it by the device name. If people came across this, they will help you, if not, then you are a pioneer and Google will help you.

When describing the problems necessarily indicate:
1) Device name
2) Android version or firmware
3) version of the client
4) version of the server
5) Server settings

Download:
Version: 1.1.84 TorrServe (Post gorelovo82 # 95559219)

Mod for android 4+ from @tsynik: TorrServe (Post YouROK85 # 96571365)
Modes for consoles / TV (increased font): TorrServe (Post pitius76m # 77052753)
Windows client: TorrServe (Post priZrak495 # 93646887)
Packages to install server Synology: TorrServe (Post vladlenas # 96542263)

Past versions

Post has been editedYouROK85 - Yesterday, 14:49
Reason for editing: Universal User TorrServer run on devices with Entware

Rep: (31)
* terrybla ,
terrybla @ 18.10.19, 18:59 *
Well, look at a few seconds, a little can help the author of our favorite applications.
dengami.i help to better be able to disable ads for the coin

Rep: (27)
utkin82 @ 18.10.19, 10:29*
And if the link to the torrent file is locked by the provider? If I do it myself file downloaded on your computer

If the link to the torrent file is blocked by your ISP (which in itself is a complete nonsense) - you order it through the same provider can not download, because it is blocked ...

Rep: (28)
slanets @ 18.10.19, 20:16*
help better money

YagMort @ 18.10.19, 19:27*
The fact climbs ads are disabled-does not disconnect.

And the money to help is not difficult, but advertising that does not bother me, why should disable?

Rep: (27)
Given the (imho not quite healthy) hype for advertising mute button to invite the author to rename the "button" (of course with the inversion of the function) to "include advertising" ... (Do not banter - IMHO some understand the meaning of the options in the cutting of advertising content). ..

Vetalay_V @ 18.10.19, 20:52*
What about advertising, which is not responding.

She's stopping you? I do not! A great way to support the developer -View 10 seconds. advertising NEVLIYAYUSCHUYU on the main functionality of the program.

Rep: (944)
* igorrr1555 , awoke? : D

Vetalay_V @ 18.10.19, 21:09*
counsel for the author of the program? Or so, the writer - otvechatel

Appreciating user who works.

* Vetalay_V,
What is there to answer, the next version will correct, the last three days without the hind legs was getting home, right now, here too I sit corrected.
By the way in the next version will be a channel for ATV 8+, can today lay out a fixed version, but there is one drawback, in channels

Vetalay_V @ 18.10.19, 21:43*
It can be seen..

I do not understand ..?
YouROK85 @ 18.10.19, 21:44*
the next version of the channel will

Good luck. And forces.

Rep: (694)
YouROK85 @ 18.10.19, 20:44*
By the way in the next version will be a channel for ATV 8+, can today lay out a fixed version, but there is one drawback, in channels

Take your time, better modify plans

Vetalay_V @ 18.10.19, 21:53*
by analogy out like HDVideobox

By analogy - hacked at all "corners" of lies. HD VB bought. If anything.
The first salary - will support. Do a paid hack.

* Nick2761,
Too late, already done, all defects will be corrected later

* Vetalay_V,
Yes, I do not want to sell the application to engage in advertising just helped get the console with a good discount.
Already I am doing and test on it with ATV and 9 torrserv asl

Type of: A new version
Version: 1.1.81
Short description: Bug fixes
- Added channel ATV 8+
- Fixed ads
- Removed the opening savings mode

Attached fileTorrServe_1.1.81.apk(5.06 MB)

Rep: (111)
terrybla @ 18.10.19, 21:00*
HD VB bought. If anything.

Similarly, but you've already written - it is a one-time fee, lifetime licence. So I'm willing to pay, and advertising and Donat - not for me. I have everything on Windows and Android - purchased, Donat and pop-up ads, without the possibility to buy a lifetime license is beastliness.
The author thanks, advertising is now switched off. And I seriously would have bought your prog, very worthy, but not a permanent Donat, already sick of it.

YagMort @ 18.10.19, 22:09*
pop-up ads

She's stopping you? I noticed her, probably only on the 3rd film ... it only appears when you boot torrent movie to watch it does not interfere?

Yes, for those who have Ruth and permanently kill a server can be configured to include servaka run as root, then the system will not be able to kill him (in theory), and will normally play the movie as possible. Tested on Amazon stick 4k

YagMort @ 18.10.19, 22:30*
Yes, I seem to be clearly written that I can not stand her

While downloading the file? In the video advertisement is not (torrserv). What do not they?

YagMort @ 18.10.19, 21:30*
Sorry, but I do not submit, I either use free that I like, or buy what I like. Well, I'm sorry, this is really.

Use of health, so this project could end up a year ago, but Donato, which made people to stimulate development. In all of this he met with many people who have supported mnya in difficult times. Who gave impetus to the development of the advertising budget is not allowed to buy a good set-top box that would suit me, this was advertising a prefix where there is Ruth and atv9

* YagMort,
Just on the forum, I do not often sit more in the telegram there and test builds spread out there and talked about it. That is to say live chat if someone is a problem, can be solved at once, instead of waiting when the user has climbed to the forum and answer, and I have the desire or will not be possible

YagMort @ 18.10.19, 22:19*
a reference to the channel Telegram

Then the wagon's complicated, all at once moderators tinder this themselves, and not sit here

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 15:40