> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TorrServe | The program turns the torrent link (magnet) into http

Rep: (815)
Torrserve
Version: 1.1.84

Last update of the program in the header:12.04.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View or download torrent files

Description:
The program for viewing torrent (movie) online or download other torrent files as http file.
The connection to the torrent goes locally,if your provider blocks torrents, be careful
The cache is stored in RAM, so the internal memory does not deteriorate.
The program consists of two parts, the client and the server, after the first launch we go to:Sidebar ->Update ->Update server from network

Android required: 5 (4.0.1 to version 1.1.84)
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Yourok
Homepage: https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServe/releases , https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServer/releases

Instructions
Web server management
The server works only in the web interface.
Simple instruction
1) Start the server (TorrServer -...), the console window will appear
2) Start the browser, go to the linkshttp: // localhost: 8090This is the main server window.
3) Copy the link to the torrent file or magnet from the Internet and paste it into the "Add torrent:" field in the main server window and click the "Add" button
3.1) If there is a torrent file on disk, then click the "Upload" button in the main window and select the torrent files
4) After receiving information about the torrent, a list will appear with the names of the torrents "Torrents:"
5) Click on the name of the torrent and visually select the file to view, listen to or download
6) Right-click on the file name and copy the link
7) Insert the link to the file in the player in which we want to view, listen or rocking for download

All torrents
http: // localhost: 8090

View torrent and cache statistics
http: // localhost: 8090 / stat

Server settings
http: // localhost: 8090 / settings

Connection check
http: // localhost: 8090 / echo

Playlist for all torrents
http: // localhost: 8090 / torrent / playlist.m3u

Installation instructions TorrServer in the docker-container for Linux Ubuntu TorrServe (Post denis43rus # 96555194)

Instructions for running on MacOS TorrServe (Post catmat # 73010387)

Startup and configuration instructions Instruction thank MadAndron

Running on the router TorrServer Xiaomi MI-R3G firmware from Padavan

The optimal settings for Torrserve android consoles.

What is torrserv?

Installation instructions TorrServer in systemd-container for Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Server Post в„–3295, author positivepolk
Universal User TorrServer run on a device with Entware

To support the developer, you can thank as written inProfile, About Me
The program does not support the TorrenTV protocol and until someone tells me how it works, now it is not planned to include it in the program.
If you have a problem
Can not install the server on android 10: 10 android will only server 1.1.76 or higher

On TV with android crashes or permanent server blunted: TVs put weak processors and little memory, this closes a server OS for the lack of resources

If you have an error when downloading the server to be updated and android below 5: the server need to download and install it from Updates ->Install from Download folder

If Torrents inhibit or twitch or not loaded read here

If you removed the server constantly and only treated update: This means the system should chistilka that removes application data, it can be as a system (standard on type in Xiaomei phones), so can be installed on the type of CCleaner, then I can not help, remove or put in torrserv unit

If you do not set a limit connections DHT: Up to 70 versions of the limit was not on the server, this limit is not set. Need a limit, use a newer version. Below 70 version on the server has a limit to 0 (no limit)no matter what stood

Please do not write to me in lichka questions related to installing the server on different devices, for this there is a forum. I can not determine the processor architecture, system and installation features on it by the device name. If people came across this, they will help you, if not, then you are a pioneer and Google will help you.

When describing the problems necessarily indicate:
1) Device name
2) Android version or firmware
3) version of the client
4) version of the server
5) Server settings

Download:
Version: 1.1.84 TorrServe (Post gorelovo82 # 95559219)

Mod for android 4+ from @tsynik: TorrServe (Post YouROK85 # 96571365)
Modes for consoles / TV (only increased the font does not work and release button): TorrServe (Post pitius76m # 77052753)
Windows client: TorrServe (Post priZrak495 # 93646887)
Packages to install server Synology: TorrServe (Post vladlenas # 96542263)

Past versions

Post has been editedYouROK85 - 20.05.20, 12:34
Reason for editing: Universal User TorrServer run on devices with Entware

Rep: (525)
BADWILDBanan @ 18.08.19, 20:23*
The torrent 50GB. Number of distributing 10-20
100-200 necessary to distribute. In kinotrende such torrents full. And the Internet provider for the 50 GB is better to over a hundred was. Completely stable for hundreds of 30-40 GB Torrents go. It is based on the 90-minute film. According to the channel loading graphics and lack of distributing seen.

Rep: (0)
vorakam @ 18.08.19, 22:41*
100-200 necessary to distribute. In kinotrende such torrents full. And the Internet provider for the 50 GB is better to over a hundred was. Completely stable for hundreds of 30-40 GB Torrents go. It is based on the 90-minute film. According to the channel loading graphics and lack of distributing seen.

but that is specified in the server settings that the connection is about 20? What is the meaning hundreds of seeders, if we cling to a maximum of 20?

Rep: (525)
BADWILDBanan @ 18.08.19, 20:53*
but that is specified in the server settings
the default server settings, connections per torrent - 100. And if you really need help it is best to answer the questions. 50 GB - clear. The duration of the film? Speed ​​provider? Utp and dht? Lan telly? Try the same torrent with handing out more than a hundred. And so it is Guess.

Rep: (229)
* BADWILDBanan,
Which player use?
In ViMu and VLC can configure the network buffer, it will just be a lack of smooth download speed.

Rep: (0)
* mitnick
* hudoviche
Easy casket opened. VLC solved all problemma. Thanks to all from the waist to the floor.

Rep: (78)
And I want to thank the developers of this program !!!
After the update the 1.1.74, all began to play, as it should, without dancing, and tambourines.
For the first time, after the launch of the very utilities that do not break anything, it does not break anything.
I yesterday when updated program on Asus Nexus TV player and set the server 68 from an Internet Video Systems to himself, for the first time I looked kinuhu 1080p as the vayfay 2.4 without running the server on Windows !!!
Those. Asus has become a stand-alone without Windows safely download and display 1080P, and it's a RAM of 1 Gig !!!
Now I try to update the program from a friend Video Systems. He is tied to the servaku on Windows.
Yes, it was possible after removal of the previous version of the program. Now, pick-up from the folder "Daunload" pre-downloaded version of the server 68. Now, calmly pulls without a computer on Windows!
I continue further testing of boxes already with a server on Windows!

Post has been editedAdik_UA - 19.08.19, 10:59

Rep: (54)
* Adik_UA,
I primarily looked at the Asus without Windows, upgrade to nevliyala it does, you're our theme unreadable, and all that that you write) ..

* Lokki74,
you hikenot I read what I write.
Had podtantsovyvat with a tambourine. I could not download the appropriate version before servaka folder, I had to download a new one.
Now, what I need, everything is done without dust and noise.

Rep: (107)
Adik_UA @ 18.08.19, 19:30*
Certainly on a computer, the computer is much Acceptable

But it turned out, do not care where?

No, I do not care. Nothing compares to a server on the computer. If the computer is running. And if it does not work and it is not possible to turn on, and you want to watch a movie?
Simply, there are options and if their number increases, the flexibility of the program increases in times! And this is another bold plus!

Rep: (944)
More to the client on Windows, in general it would be cool

So it is, you do not know?
I started with Windows! Then he began to put in the boxes.
You go to your browser and write in cap everything!"Manage Web server"
and inStartup and configuration instructions in section "Viewing and downloading torrents on Windows"

Post has been editedAdik_UA - 19.08.19, 12:01

Rep: (58)
evry @ 19.08.19, 13:36*
But it turned out, do not care where?

The server can be put on the android box together with the client, but the - box must be strong, otherwise heavy video will lag. For example Nvidia Shield - pulling files of any size to view the stream.
do a search in the subject of your device and you will understand

I pulled and Asus Nexus Player with 1 gig operatives and noneym M8S with 2 gigs, and they also installed the server.

On the Asus Nexus looked all through servaku on Windows. Yesterday saw a 40-minute film "Fields of Darkness" ( "Limitless") on the Asus Nexus with a server installed on it, great! Then there were failures, probably due to the deceased seeders.
Today, the whole day I am looking at noname M8S with installed a server 1080P movies, no hesitation!
Yes I forgot to mention that a server 68 and set in the server settings has increased to 40MB the size of pre-loading buffer

Post has been editedAdik_UA - 19.08.19, 12:33

Rep: (63)
Adik_UA @ 19.08.19, 12:29*
Then there were failures, probably due to the deceased seeders.
and suddenly because of them? and because of the 1/8 and weak but hot proca example

Post has been editedDudes where the hat - 19.08.19, 12:36

* Chuvachkov where is the cap,
But he does not describe in detail, so that to have to guess, I have the same model, I cool off especially for torus serv prikolhozil, because lbboy device warms, but the ones with the characteristic of strong, spravlyayutsya, here in addition to the cutting out of Google and everything can be turned off and cooled more is needed, then all in openwork, 1080 to 30 gig, on Mr player.

Rep: (310)
Lokki74 @ 18.08.19, 7:05*
to update the district did not have a player, I have three on a device; MX Player to find a player and the player called, in principle, I requested to add Mr. Player, but can Yurok made universal, supposedly that on a device, even when you select.

Here is:
Attached Image

* Chuvachkov where is the cap,
Yes, maybe because of it, I forgot to look temperature. But all is not lost? : D
By the way* Lokki74, What do you see as the temperature and on this TV box?

Post has been editedAdik_UA - 19.08.19, 16:16

* Adik_UA,
n player, a torus Servais cache 100, a buffer 20, torentov25, else 0, client initially 74 server71 (all new) for the old version router server rugaetsya, torrents or boxes or kinotrenda size to 30 gig 10 chops netyanet on blue remix, sometimes stable and sometimes not, so I try to physical load, such as at the end of the movie starts selfit or stupidly hangs, so this format neyuzayu, unless no alternative, then da.Vso rest in the subject and in PM.

Rep: (107)
Adik_UA @ 19.08.19, 16:15*
the temperature at this TV box?

Can this prog, it has the ability to display the value on top of the open applications.Cpu Temperature (Post SonyFan23 # 35175321)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 13:44