> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TorrServe | The program turns the torrent link (magnet) into http

Rep: (815)
Torrserve
Version: 1.1.84

Last update of the program in the header:12.04.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View or download torrent files

Description:
The program for viewing torrent (movie) online or download other torrent files as http file.
The connection to the torrent goes locally,if your provider blocks torrents, be careful
The cache is stored in RAM, so the internal memory does not deteriorate.
The program consists of two parts, the client and the server, after the first launch we go to:Sidebar ->Update ->Update server from network

Android required: 5 (4.0.1 to version 1.1.84)
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Yourok
Homepage: https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServe/releases , https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServer/releases

Instructions
Web server management
The server works only in the web interface.
Simple instruction
1) Start the server (TorrServer -...), the console window will appear
2) Start the browser, go to the linkshttp: // localhost: 8090This is the main server window.
3) Copy the link to the torrent file or magnet from the Internet and paste it into the "Add torrent:" field in the main server window and click the "Add" button
3.1) If there is a torrent file on disk, then click the "Upload" button in the main window and select the torrent files
4) After receiving information about the torrent, a list will appear with the names of the torrents "Torrents:"
5) Click on the name of the torrent and visually select the file to view, listen to or download
6) Right-click on the file name and copy the link
7) Insert the link to the file in the player in which we want to view, listen or rocking for download

All torrents
http: // localhost: 8090

View torrent and cache statistics
http: // localhost: 8090 / stat

Server settings
http: // localhost: 8090 / settings

Connection check
http: // localhost: 8090 / echo

Playlist for all torrents
http: // localhost: 8090 / torrent / playlist.m3u

Installation instructions TorrServer in the docker-container for Linux Ubuntu TorrServe (Post denis43rus # 96555194)

Instructions for running on MacOS TorrServe (Post catmat # 73010387)

Startup and configuration instructions Instruction thank MadAndron

Running on the router TorrServer Xiaomi MI-R3G firmware from Padavan

The optimal settings for Torrserve android consoles.

What is torrserv?

Installation instructions TorrServer in systemd-container for Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Server Post в„–3295, author positivepolk
Universal User TorrServer run on a device with Entware

To support the developer, you can thank as written inProfile, About Me
The program does not support the TorrenTV protocol and until someone tells me how it works, now it is not planned to include it in the program.
If you have a problem
Can not install the server on android 10: 10 android will only server 1.1.76 or higher

On TV with android crashes or permanent server blunted: TVs put weak processors and little memory, this closes a server OS for the lack of resources

If you have an error when downloading the server to be updated and android below 5: the server need to download and install it from Updates ->Install from Download folder

If Torrents inhibit or twitch or not loaded read here

If you removed the server constantly and only treated update: This means the system should chistilka that removes application data, it can be as a system (standard on type in Xiaomei phones), so can be installed on the type of CCleaner, then I can not help, remove or put in torrserv unit

If you do not set a limit connections DHT: Up to 70 versions of the limit was not on the server, this limit is not set. Need a limit, use a newer version. Below 70 version on the server has a limit to 0 (no limit)no matter what stood

Please do not write to me in lichka questions related to installing the server on different devices, for this there is a forum. I can not determine the processor architecture, system and installation features on it by the device name. If people came across this, they will help you, if not, then you are a pioneer and Google will help you.

When describing the problems necessarily indicate:
1) Device name
2) Android version or firmware
3) version of the client
4) version of the server
5) Server settings

Download:
Version: 1.1.84 TorrServe (Post gorelovo82 # 95559219)

Mod for android 4+ from @tsynik: TorrServe (Post YouROK85 # 96571365)
Modes for consoles / TV (only increased the font does not work and release button): TorrServe (Post pitius76m # 77052753)
Windows client: TorrServe (Post priZrak495 # 93646887)
Packages to install server Synology: TorrServe (Post vladlenas # 96542263)

Past versions

Post has been editedYouROK85 - 20.05.20, 12:34
Reason for editing: Universal User TorrServer run on devices with Entware

Rep: (27)
Joker125 @ 09.08.19, 02:10*
I tried all servers and configuration

Still try to somehow articulate the question ... And now August telepaths on the seas ...

Posted 08/09/2019, 8:34:

Stanig85 @ 09.08.19, 07:32*
in torrents can be enough seeders

It is unlikely that this is a significant occasion for hovering torrserver'a ...

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 09.08.19, 08:35

Rep: (20)
Merzkaya Gnida But I also think it is not a reason to hang torrserva, it is an occasion to hang when watching movies.

Post has been editedStanig85 - 09.08.19, 08:39

Rep: (520)
* Joker125,
Do you happen to set the server 1.1.71 old server (architecture) file did not do so?

pitius76m @ 09.08.19, 09:05*
Do you happen to set the server 1.1.71 old server (architecture) file did not do so?

The question (or answer) not mastered, .. but in any case without an understanding on what the server is spinning can hardly be sane to give advice ...

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 09.08.19, 10:18

* Merzkaya Gnida,
This question and how it will respond we'll see how and what can be anything

Rep: (310)
pitius76m @ 9.08.19, 17:05*

To be honest, I also read a few times and did not understand the meaning of the question. In the subject for a long time I am sitting, but there is not mastered.

Post has been editedyozhig_f_tumani - 09.08.19, 11:25

* yozhig_f_tumani,
wait forJoker125 let's see what he really said, and will explain exactly

Lord, and whether there is any video converter in order to feed it a reference torrserver'a, and finally get on hard modified file (without content downloading to disk)?

pitius76m @ 9.08.19, 18:36*
We wait Joker125 see what he just said, and will explain exactly

I did not understand your question.

Rephrase or something.
On the issue of the joker is more or less clear.

Rep: (213)
Merzkaya Gnida @ 09.08.19, 11:37*
Lord, and whether there is any video converter in order to feed it a reference torrserver'a, and finally get on hard modified file (without content downloading to disk)?

ffmpegwill not go?

ffmpeg is a very fast video and audio converter thatcan also grab from a live audio / video source . It can also convert between arbitrary sample rates and resize video on the fly with a high quality polyphase filter.

ffmpegreads from an arbitrary number of input "files" (which can be regular files, pipes, network streams , Grabbing devices, etc.), specified by the -i option, and writes to an arbitrary number of output "files", which are specified by a plain output url. Anything found on the command line which can not be interpreted as an option is considered to be an output url.

Post has been editedjustauser - 09.08.19, 13:24

Rep: (35)
Spasibo.vsem for the feedback! Yes read on the topic of his TV profile about its bugs about the torrent, but it saves the purchase of TV boxing movies on 50GB do not even try, a maximum of 25, set Tor server 1.1.73 and 1.1.68, but tried and others, and the importance of Kesh me and predbufera and put the check on dht utp, later'll come, I can not

Joker125 @ 9.08.19, 22:34*
a maximum of 25,

At the rate of 70 MB / s I normally twisted to a volume of 30-35 GB of files.
Most bottlenecks - the number of seeders, "honesty" of the provider and the stability of the router.

Rep: (815)
* yozhig_f_tumani,
I was lucky with honesty dip on Sotk 65gb can watch movies, I have to test their twisted, no stuttering, but it was old and a server without DHT, Province honest but does not like a lot of connections

justauser @ 09.08.19, 12:09*
ffmpeg will not go?

Satisfied. Through the console understands. Previously tried through GUI - it did not work ...
Thank.

Rep: (226)
YouROK85 @ 09.08.2019, 18:07*
I was lucky with honesty dip on Sotk 65gb can watch movies, I have to test their twisted, no stuttering, but it was old and a server without DHT, Province honest but does not like a lot of connections

add to cap
TorrServe (Post Thoughts # 85506791)

Rep: (1)
* YouROK85,
It would be possible to paint the server stands on what equipment, what version and what settings to understand the overall picture of what is happening)

* lexnicopol,
all individually

Thoughts @ 08/10/19, 16:34*
add to cap

What for? The cap also has links to the original sources, where there are all (probably) existing versions for all architectures ...

Merzkaya Gnida @ 10.08.2019, 16:56*
What for? The cap also has links to the original sources, where there are all (probably) existing versions for all architectures ...

because I always question why does not work and go there less often than look here

Thoughts @ 08/10/19, 17:01*
because I always question why does not work and go there less often than look here

So is it all in the cap. Well, let's add the whole branch (237 pages) in a cap - believe will be fewer questions?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 15:21