> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TorrServe | The program turns the torrent link (magnet) into http

Rep: (763)
Torrserve
Version: 1.1.83

Last update of the program in the header:19.01.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View or download torrent files

Description:
The program for viewing torrent (movie) online or download other torrent files as http file.
The connection to the torrent goes locally,if your provider blocks torrents, be careful
The cache is stored in RAM, so the internal memory does not deteriorate.
The program consists of two parts, the client and the server, after the first launch we go to:Sidebar ->Update ->Update server from network

Android required: 4.0.3
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Yourok

Homepage: https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServe/releases , https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServer/releases
Instructions
Web server management
The server works only in the web interface.
Simple instruction
1) Start the server (TorrServer -...), the console window will appear
2) Start the browser, go to the linkshttp: // localhost: 8090This is the main server window.
3) Copy the link to the torrent file or magnet from the Internet and paste it into the "Add torrent:" field in the main server window and click the "Add" button
3.1) If there is a torrent file on disk, then click the "Upload" button in the main window and select the torrent files
4) After receiving information about the torrent, a list will appear with the names of the torrents "Torrents:"
5) Click on the name of the torrent and visually select the file to view, listen to or download
6) Right-click on the file name and copy the link
7) Insert the link to the file in the player in which we want to view, listen or rocking for download

All torrents
http: // localhost: 8090

View torrent and cache statistics
http: // localhost: 8090 / stat

Server settings
http: // localhost: 8090 / settings

Connection check
http: // localhost: 8090 / echo

Playlist for all torrents
http: // localhost: 8090 / torrent / playlist.m3u

Instructions for running on MacOS TorrServe (Post catmat # 73010387)

Startup and configuration instructions Instruction thank MadAndron

Running on the router TorrServer Xiaomi MI-R3G firmware from Padavan

The optimal settings for Torrserve android consoles.

What is torrserv?

Installation instructions TorrServer in systemd-container for Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Server Post в„–3295, author positivepolk

To support the developer, you can thank as written inProfile, About Me
The program does not support the TorrenTV protocol and until someone tells me how it works, now it is not planned to include it in the program.

If you have a problem
Can not install the server on android 10: 10 android will only server 1.1.76 or higher

On TV with android crashes or permanent server blunted: TVs put weak processors and little memory, this closes a server OS for the lack of resources

If you have an error when downloading the server to be updated and android below 5: the server need to download and install it from Updates ->Install from Download folder

If Torrents inhibit or twitch or not loaded read here

If you do not set a limit connections DHT: Up to 70 versions of the limit was not on the server, this limit is not set. Need a limit, use a newer version. Below 70 version on the server has a limit to 0 (no limit)no matter what stood

Please do not write to me in lichka questions related to installing the server on different devices, for this there is a forum. I can not determine the processor architecture, system and installation features on it by the device name. If people came across this, they will help you, if not, then you are a pioneer and Google will help you.

When describing the problems necessarily indicate:
1) Device name
2) Android version or firmware
3) version of the client
4) version of the server
5) Server settings

Download:
Version: 1.1.83 TorrServe (Post YouROK85 # 93046679)

Mod for Consoles / TV: TorrServe (Post pitius76m # 77052753)
Windows client: TorrServe (Post priZrak495 # 93646887)

Past versions

Post has been editedYouROK85 - 09.02.20, 08:58
Reason for editing: Running on the router TorrServer Xiaomi MI-R3G firmware from Padavan

Rep: (129)
Thoughts @ 04/05/19, 16:59*
why complicate your life ?!
there is no money, it happens!

Rep: (224)
* Constantine
Yes, stop, I want everything, but for $ 40 ... even with zidoo HiMedia, kosyachat, and they are my friend, is positioned as the most less kosyachny
I want to PRA, 1080p, and 4K online without dancing with tambourines and to not warmed - Shield

Post has been editedThoughts - 04.05.19, 17:06

Rep: (1)
jadded @ 04.05.19, 15:45*
Zidoo X8

it is not at ali
(
Konstantin @ 04/05/19, 20:58*
everyone starts with this phrase, but better dig it up ..

it's not about the money, I am satisfied with the new functionality a TV, a set-top box required for torrserva. Shield is more than just a console -. It's games, etc. In addition, I want to use one remote control of the TV, I am including a TV set, turn on Receivers (for HDMI ARK), the second is not ARK

Post has been editeddream-liner - 04.05.19, 17:23

* dream-liner
It shields most that there is a clever on the part of CEC among all that is called android-top box
about the game - you no one is forcing them to play

Post has been editedThoughts - 04.05.19, 17:29

Rep: (1)
Thoughts @ 04/05/19, 21:28*
It shields most that there is a clever on the part of CEC among all

I understand that it is not in the subject, but then tell me there is a Sony TV that is connected by HDMI-ARC Receivers. Receivers This is included with the TV, remote control of the TV, the volume is adjusted accordingly by the same remote control. Where do I connect the Shield and the like, so that I could manage a single remote control (it does not matter how or from the Shield from dormouse)? Then I think about purchasing Schild seriously and will use the OS rather than Android Schild Sony TV. Thanks.

Rep: (197)
* Thoughts You have wearied their Shield. ) Utomo, Carl ... Shield in this case is superfluous. For torserva ... And you can advertise in other topic. Where consoles choose.

Post has been editedjustauser - 04.05.19, 20:39

Rep: (639)
* dream-liner
Shield - AV receiver - telly.
Everything will be driving with remote Schild, switch, volume, disconnect all equipment. I tried million consoles on Silde EUFOR best. It works flawlessly and as expected.

Post has been editedkuzzman - 04.05.19, 21:00

Rep: (52)
dream-liner @ 04.05.19, 19:42*
I understand that it is not in the subject, but then tell me there is a Sony TV that is connected by HDMI-ARC Receivers. Receivers This is included with the TV, remote control of the TV, the volume is adjusted accordingly by the same remote control. Where do I connect the Shield and the like, so that I could manage a single remote control (it does not matter how or from the Shield from dormouse)? Then I think about purchasing Schild seriously and will use the OS rather than Android Schild Sony TV. Thanks.

everything is simple - I soundbar is connected to a TV set for the APC and Shield on the other hdmi (no arc). I press the button on the remote control - include a TV and audio soundbar volume is regulated through the control of the TV. So it all works

ps I changed 4 consoles for their lives to Schild and now responsibly declare - is the best device for your home theater, and it's not expensive. Game features rarely yuzayu, used by a separate steam link play. And I console and server and player for torrserva, works perfectly (+ Gb).

Post has been editeddk270288 - 04.05.19, 22:28

dream-liner @ 04.05.2019, 16:42*
Sony Android TV.

Well it is very far from ... well, you get

Posted on 05/04/2019, 23:25:

kuzzman @ 04.05.2019, 19:58*
I tried million consoles on Silde EUFOR best.

and then all zidoo, zidoo ... :)

Posted on 05/04/2019, 23:28:

justauser @ 04.05.2019, 19:37*
Shield in this case superfluous. For torserva ...

it is not that once, it just works as it should, that is, Plug and watch. as it even easier to bring - he deals fully with server and client side, and with the stock when others simply puff ...

dream-liner @ 04.05.2019, 16:42*
Where do I connect the Shield and the like, so that I could manage a single remote control (it does not matter how or from the Shield from dormouse)? Then I think about purchasing Schild seriously and will use the OS rather than Android Schild Sony TV. Thanks.

Receiver with HDMI - it means everything will work

* Thoughts
Zidoo best after Schild with Haymediey but Haymedii CEC does not work, therefore, is not an option.

Rep: (10)
Thoughts @ 04/05/19, 22:24*
it is not that once, it just works as it should,

exactly! : Yes2: This is just the perfect TV box

Rep: (99)
During the holidays the topic turned to the club shildomanov .. Can all go to the profile, and there is more to enjoy its slope?

* karre76
What do you still want to talk? The work torrserva been known for a long time and everything. That torrserva discussed work on the devices. Where and how better it works.

Rep: (121)
Moving the issue from the other threads! Smoduliruem situation: what a little hand distributing such as HD Video Box, I add in download in TorServe, after the injection by pressing the play go play the file, or it is necessary to locally through a conductor to watch the file?

Rep: (107)
* positivepolk, you read hat search topic for what this program. : Rtfm:

positivepolk @ 05.05.2019, 19:37*
After downloading the file by pressing the play go play

passed a reference to the player ...

elektro86 @ 06.05.19, 01:39*
you read hat search topic for what this program.

I do not know how to read as well as you. The header in the description of the program is written,
The program for viewing torrent (movie) online or download other torrent files as http file.
Connecting to the torrent is locally

Thoughts @ 05/06/19, 2:45*
passed a reference to the player ...

those. I can not be myself super Sid if the program upload a file? Or she does not download the file in the literal sense?

Post has been editedpositivepolk - 06.05.19, 09:18

Rep: (880)
* positivepolk,
It downloads the fragment in memory and gives the player a link to play.

About hat I wrote to the author, that description is not correct, all pofik. Raszhevali that as a yes, but did not change the description of one.

tribal2008 @ 06.05.19, 14:01*
It downloads the fragment in memory and gives the player a link to play.

I understand it was originally!

About hat I wrote to the author, that description is not correct, all pofik. Raszhevali that as a yes, but did not change the description of one.

Here it was not clear how it will download when it is more caches passages in the RAM!
A command to add, I now understand how to add just the playlist!

Thanks for the tip.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 1:12