> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TorrServe | The program turns the torrent link (magnet) into http

Rep: (817)
Torrserve
Version: 1.1.84

Last update of the program in the header:12.04.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View or download torrent files

Description:
The program for viewing torrent (movie) online or download other torrent files as http file.
The connection to the torrent goes locally,if your provider blocks torrents, be careful
The cache is stored in RAM, so the internal memory does not deteriorate.
The program consists of two parts, the client and the server, after the first launch we go to:Sidebar ->Update ->Update server from network

Android required: 5 (4.0.1 to version 1.1.84)
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Yourok
Homepage: https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServe/releases , https://github.com/Yourok/TorrServer/releases

Instructions
Web server management
The server works only in the web interface.
Simple instruction
1) Start the server (TorrServer -...), the console window will appear
2) Start the browser, go to the linkshttp: // localhost: 8090This is the main server window.
3) Copy the link to the torrent file or magnet from the Internet and paste it into the "Add torrent:" field in the main server window and click the "Add" button
3.1) If there is a torrent file on disk, then click the "Upload" button in the main window and select the torrent files
4) After receiving information about the torrent, a list will appear with the names of the torrents "Torrents:"
5) Click on the name of the torrent and visually select the file to view, listen to or download
6) Right-click on the file name and copy the link
7) Insert the link to the file in the player in which we want to view, listen or rocking for download

All torrents
http: // localhost: 8090

View torrent and cache statistics
http: // localhost: 8090 / stat

Server settings
http: // localhost: 8090 / settings

Connection check
http: // localhost: 8090 / echo

Playlist for all torrents
http: // localhost: 8090 / torrent / playlist.m3u

Installation instructions TorrServer in the docker-container for Linux Ubuntu TorrServe (Post denis43rus # 96555194)

Instructions for running on MacOS TorrServe (Post catmat # 73010387)

Startup and configuration instructions Instruction thank MadAndron

Running on the router TorrServer Xiaomi MI-R3G firmware from Padavan

The optimal settings for Torrserve android consoles.

What is torrserv?

Installation instructions TorrServer in systemd-container for Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Server Post в„–3295, author positivepolk
Universal User TorrServer run on a device with Entware

To support the developer, you can thank as written inProfile, About Me
The program does not support the TorrenTV protocol and until someone tells me how it works, now it is not planned to include it in the program.
If you have a problem
Can not install the server on android 10: 10 android will only server 1.1.76 or higher

On TV with android crashes or permanent server blunted: TVs put weak processors and little memory, this closes a server OS for the lack of resources

If you have an error when downloading the server to be updated and android below 5: the server need to download and install it from Updates ->Install from Download folder

If Torrents inhibit or twitch or not loaded read here

If you removed the server constantly and only treated update: This means the system should chistilka that removes application data, it can be as a system (standard on type in Xiaomei phones), so can be installed on the type of CCleaner, then I can not help, remove or put in torrserv unit

If you do not set a limit connections DHT: Up to 70 versions of the limit was not on the server, this limit is not set. Need a limit, use a newer version. Below 70 version on the server has a limit to 0 (no limit)no matter what stood

Please do not write to me in lichka questions related to installing the server on different devices, for this there is a forum. I can not determine the processor architecture, system and installation features on it by the device name. If people came across this, they will help you, if not, then you are a pioneer and Google will help you.

When describing the problems necessarily indicate:
1) Device name
2) Android version or firmware
3) version of the client
4) version of the server
5) Server settings

Download:
Version: 1.1.84 TorrServe (Post gorelovo82 # 95559219)

Mod for android 4+ from @tsynik: TorrServe (Post YouROK85 # 96571365)
Modes for consoles / TV (increased font): TorrServe (Post pitius76m # 77052753)
Windows client: TorrServe (Post priZrak495 # 93646887)
Packages to install server Synology: TorrServe (Post vladlenas # 96542263)

Past versions

Post has been editedYouROK85 - Yesterday, 14:49
Reason for editing: Universal User TorrServer run on devices with Entware

Rep: (305)
pitius76m @ 02.10.18, 14:16*
Film 50-75 GB. quietly pulls

You read between the lines.
Again. Especially I increase the buffer / cache = catch a bug that does not play anything. Conclusion - what is the problem with large buffers / cache.
Try to put in the first line 400, second 200 and start the movie. The word bug. A logically should all be smooth so as increased buffer ubelichivaet stability and reduces the requirement to the quality of the Internet.

Post has been editedKGB major - 02.10.18, 13:34

Rep: (522)
* KGB Major,
Experiment do not see sense if works well
can only u.Tebya such bug

Rep: (6)
KGB Major @ 02/10/18, 13:24*
Especially I increase the buffer / cache = catch a bug that does not play anything. Conclusion - what is the problem with large buffers / cache.

It was. The server is very voracious thing, shakes the memory of those programs which are caught by the arm. I have 2 gig of RAM, 1 gig busy and if you put the cache 200 start dumped from different service programki RAM. Therefore, I stopped at 80, che do.TorrServe (Post YouROK85 # 75537371)
TorrServe (Post YouROK85 # 75539965)

Post has been editedAbleat - 02.10.18, 15:19

* Ableat,
So I have a server function is performed by QNAP TS-269L with an Intel Atom processor and 2GB of RAM it of which 65% is free.
Should suffice. Well, I still today 2GB operatives retrofitted to check again. I hope the problem will go.

Post has been editedKGB major - 02.10.18, 15:26

Rep: (6)
KGB Major @ 02/10/18, 15:09*
I hope the problem will go.

Share :) Sorry pereklinilo RAM I 2n employed somewhere 60%

Post has been editedAbleat - 02.10.18, 15:21

* KGB Major,
As you suggested in the first place in the 200 Straka entered 400, the film is now up to 90 GB. easy going
The large size of the film has not yet found

* pitius76m
Avatar 102Gb. Cool. And on what device?

* KGB Major,
Avatar will try later, I have a set-top box TV Box H96 Pro +, I think is still dependent on the Internet

* KGB Major,
Avatar 102 GB. first 2-3 minutes. I slow down, but then went well. But I do not see sense movies of such a large amount of run and give the load on the apparatus

Rep: (323)
* pitius76m
What kind of load it? If hevc supported in hardware, there is nothing it will not boot. I'm on haymedii this torrent ran and shook back and forth haphazardly, and parallel load proca viewed through timviver. No abnormal load was not in sight.

Post has been editedMadAndron - 02.10.18, 17:03

Rep: (214)
MadAndron @ 02.10.18, 17:03*
I'm onhaymedii

Keyword - haymediya) They did something to amlodzhike done? While it may have done. I drive on which model?

Post has been editedjustauser - 02.10.18, 17:37

Rep: (323)
* justauser
We are talking in general, not about kake a separate device. that is, if it is hardware supports hevc the load percent is not. course will be from the torrent and the load on the operative but still nothing wrong will not happen.
And yes, all amlodzhik shits works with 4k heavy as in a server and in Cody.

* MadAndron,
In theory, theory and practice are the same ... You have a normal device with the correct support for hardware decoding.

In practice (why Torrents inhibit big or not):
  1. insufficient external bandwidth or bad connection in the local network
  2. enough peers, low speed for streaming: lock, VPN, proxy, etc.
  3. lack of memory in the device
  4. lack of hardware support format decoding
  5. weak processor for software decoding
  6. curve rip
  7. It lacks the performance of the device for simultaneous download and playback
  8. using server versions older than 1.1.68

Post has been editedjustauser - 02.09.19, 11:24

* YouROK85,
Tell me why after the launch of the console window server stops working (Take the other team)? And when you press the Ctrl + C key server falls. And of course the console window starts

Problem here in what, if you load the server, it does not begin to run in the background and waits for what the team startup that prevents subsequent system applications.
Start web server, version: 1.1.66
Configure client: {
"CacheSize": 419430400,
"PreloadBufferSize": 104857600,
"RetrackersMode": 1,
"DisableTCP": false,
"DisableUTP": true,
"DisableUPNP": false,
"DisableDHT": false,
"DisableUpload": false,
"Encryption": 0,
"DownloadRateLimit": 0,
"UploadRateLimit": 0,
"ConnectionsLimit": 500,
"PeersListenPort": 0
}
2018-10-02 19:28:15 portfwd.go: 31: discovered upnp devices 1
^ C

And further. If after, the service does not start startup script I run your application as long as I do not turn off the server through a web pagehttp://192.168.1.2:8090/
Apparently the whole thing in the server.

Post has been editedKGB major - 02.10.18, 18:45

Rep: (817)
KGB Major @ 02/10/18, 18:28*
Tell me why after the launch of the console window server stops working (Take the other team)? And when you press the Ctrl + C key server falls.

Tell how the Linux, not within the scope of this topic. The server is an ordinary program, launched and it works in the console, Ctrl + C stops the server like other programs, the server does not fall.

And of course the console window starts

If it does not work I would not have found him to be a log, so everything is fine.

Problem here in what, if you load the server, it does not begin to run in the background and waits for what the team startup that prevents subsequent system applications.

The mood is normal startup

* YouROK85,
This is how it looks
Attached Image

Help set the startup
Autorun.sh script I have is as follows:
#! / bin / sh
sleep 100
/ Share / CACHEDEV1_DATA / Public / TorrServe / TorrServer-linux-386 -d / share / CACHEDEV1_DATA / Public / TorrServe /

Where there may be some mistake?

* KGB major Ampersand at the end forgot

* justauser
Like this?
#! / bin / sh
sleep 100
/ Share / CACHEDEV1_DATA / Public / TorrServe / TorrServer-linux-386 -d / share / CACHEDEV1_DATA / Public / TorrServe / &

Thank you guys. Pros distributed. Two days my pains were due to a single character in a startup script. PPC.

Post has been editedKGB major - 02.10.18, 19:06

Rep: (27)
KGB Major @ 02/10/18, 11:17*
I came up here a bug.
I put 100MB cache (first line), 50MB of buffer (second line) - Torrents work.
Put cache 200MB, 100MB buffer - Torrents not working. He writes that he can not play the file.

How many did not try to find the logic and did not understand why this is happening and how to fix it.
I concluded that it is due to the fact that the memory is small, but changing device to another in which the 2GB memory - the result did not change.
Tonight will be tested with 4GB of RAM, but the fact that a large buffer cache and how strange behave is a fact.
PS: I need a big buffer that would be no problem to watch movies on the size 50-100Gb.

I have a 400 MB cache buffer, and 150 - all works, no bugs there. On the device's true 8 GB of RAM.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedpoostoon - 02.10.18, 19:52

Rep: (18)
What have you for such a device?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 15:57