Anonymous Paranoid Club | It seems to you that someone is watching you and you are doubtful whether to join

Rep: (25)
Anonymous Paranoid Club

Prehistory
You do not trust people? Animals? This internet? Yourself?
Think of joining a club and composing your biography, uploading books, registering in social. networks or use a page without a photo with an assumed name?
Do you think that you can protect yourself from total surveillance?
Who is behind your back?

Why is needed, how and why the club will work
Sometimes helping a person, you notice that he needs to specify the address:
Yes, this is the place where paranoid people are welcome.
Here they discuss all kinds of surveillance and combat with it:
Is Google following you?
Did you call the helpline, and you were contacted by name?
Searching the forum with the query paranoia gives 58 pages of answers, it's time to unite.
But since paranoids do not trust each other and our union will be open - we will be ready for the fact that one of us is definitely a spy.

Signature
[URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=889926[BBlubClub anoni [COLOR = Black] [background = Black]

What it looks like:Club anonimany paranoids

Club members
01 Wooden hand main quote book
02 uu7jf
04 vouge2
08 Blazn Illiterate paranoid
09 Ira_VR
10 zeluck
11 jjghj
12 seprik_lo
13 andriuuu Just paranoid with the complex Noah.
14 andriuuu Just paranoid (not to be confused with party number 13)
15 PHPoeniX Amateur throw off in / dev / null Topics Curator Key
19 razum_04 Key
20 Steph Anonymous Alkoparanoik (for convenience, you can call Alkonoik)
22 Karvinak Paranoid Anton
28 Ello4ka-Ludoedo4ka Shine!
29 kou255 Scared of spiders. This is not paranoia - just professional
30 zaCCCPanec68 banned as a spy
31 Drakonknayt
32 Evgeniy_8545 Paranoid whose name is covered in mystery
33 Heraldist
35 Terrionn
37 King's_Man
39 QuadroTaros
40 Strange - "strange" paranoid
41 Romanskyy
42 ctwoon

Honorary members (those who did not apply for joining the club, but conducted activities within the club showing their membership in this club)
5 FD_KIM Paranoid who is so paranoid that he never wrote that he is paranoid ...
6 Alexey@.@ Self confident paranoid
7 -ATOM + Paranoid with fear to verify the authenticity of the information that scares him ...
16 Thedoggo Paranoid with fears animatronics and Alice
17 Oxygen. Paranoid talking to majors
18 • MaJIou • Paranoid watchingsavagemessiahzine.com
21 ~ He3HauKa ~ Paranoid whose fears are hidden in the nickname
22 Andery911
23 her169mit
24 [R14] Sosic
25 DenisDaily
26 1234Vlad58 Surprised Anonymous Kote
27 dizelwr
34 ferhad.necef Key
36 Pof

Tracked members (those who did not apply for joining the club, but were inside the club, and therefore are considered enemy agents)
AstroKit
xabib_ua
Bigsokol
master1274

Was here* JohnCr2 , remember it;)

Former members:
03 nik4ok

Useful links and related materials
Articles

Anonymous and untraceable communication

XprivacymoduleXposedfor Prevents leakage of personal data from programs, running services, etc.
SDR- cheap equipment for finding bugs
CIA Tools
Replacing Google applications with open and secure counterparts
Pro marketing (picture)
Attached Image

Friendly / helpful topics

Librem 5 | Linux secure smartphonerecommended FOSS firmware. ReplicantOS
Video:Why are we being followed in social networks and who sells our data? Big interview about Big Data
Application access restriction to the Internet for Android:AFWall +(root, optionally xposed) +instructionfrom dearrazum_04
Do not trust the compiled open source and do not know the basics of the assembly?Autocompiler "ACI"
GNUPG
OpenCellID Base(for detecting imsi catchers (hacking gsm))
Firefox browser with privacy extensions Transfer
Noisy - A simple noise generator from random DNS, HTTP / S traffic
About ultrasound "plum" on Android
Available on cryptography on elliptic curves
"Nothing to hide"
VPS
Why not use Windows
Windows Security FAQ

Activity in the topic

Topics Curator: PHPoeniX

Post has been editedPHPoeniX - 12.06.19, 20:52
Reason for editing: New paranoids

* jjghj
Zmejj @ 04/09/18, 12:07*
Call to mobile:
- Hello, this is the FSB!
- I know.
пїЅ ???
- You are on the smart phone phoned

Not only FSB can do this, but girls as well ...
Although it is worse when you think to call her, pick up the phone, and then there is a call from her, and this is the third time in a row ...

New member and flooding
uu7jf @ 04/11/18, 01:08*

Well, take me out of the hat then, if you do not want to see me.

I do not mind that you are present in the cap, as well as against your participation in the topic, but I demand a more serious attitude to this topic and the exclusion of your fantasies when describing something. Reading this takes time, and no information carries.

Jjghj @ 04/12/18, 21:41*
Join in

Welcome!

Again spies

All accuse of espionage, but what's the use of it, if all the materials on the surface. There is no reason for a spy to register on the forum and enter the club to watch what is going on here ...

the desire not to start flooding the topic
where there is* uu7jf, seems more like a witty joke)

active discussion of leaks in the firewall and the unknown version of xprivacy in particular

Thanks for the help in filling the cap!
However, could you explain what they had in mind, because despite the fact that certain words are clear, together they are not connected in a clear idea.

* uu7jf, i'm your relative look at nick

I'm afraid to upset, but:
* uu7jf, - this is yy7shab - i.e. Someone tried to write Gosh in the seven, so now we call * uu7jf, - Gosha
* jjghj - this is an ooprob
djglitch - this is not at all like a random set of letters:

Where is the head? Thirst for entry

Did I quench your thirst?

Drink koumiss and find out

That was a subtle joke about QMS, no?)

Alas, indifferent to the Kazakh products. As well as any. What I drink you will not tell

And I wanted something ... True, not Kazakh, but Tatar)
I love tea here)

waiting for formalities

Waiting 2.0

uu7jf, alright. Legend won't hurt me

But it was scary, you started talking like* uu7jf, ... did he bite you? Gosh, how many times to speak do not attack people ...

By the way it looks like* uu7jf, I agree with my thoughts about the same ...

Just do not, please, invent a story of a knight. The position of the knight is already taken

And so, dear* uu7jf, You burned that you invented everything. If you are interested in the story - do the reconstruction. And about Fluda, can your Mistress, VOZMOGNO, call in order to show what her loyal is doing?

an attack of paranoia well reduce sedatives.

Sedatives are good during panic attacks,

I do not claim a position, but do not relax my guard

Hmm ...* uu7jf, we always have s dit

The position of a squire is also occupied, you do not think

Please invite him to the club, or give him a link ...

how much I know about one of your images ..

The image under the edge?))

About titles (He was a titular adviser)
However, let's respect the eyes of others

Looking at your attempts, I thought, how do you look at the title: A monk is an enlightener (appeals to the voice of reason and tries to reduce the number of flooding, otherwise sends the wrong onesin hellin the flood)

FD_KIM @ 04/10/18, 22:09*
Awarded master's degree in accurate citation))

Of course, I am very flattered, but I want to note that I do not violate the forum rules by doing "excessive quoting", and I quote exactly what I am responding to at the moment. In addition, the arguments are really reasonable.* uu7jf, approving:
uu7jf @ 04/11/18, 01:08*
Everyone plays here, but I can't

In a small amount, such Oftop can be skipped, but in a large amount we will turn the topic into a flood ...

Swan, cancer, cart ...
black PR and nothing more.

I am glad that at least someone understands this.

But almost a significant part believes

The gullibility of people scares ...

I have doubts about the very anonymity of the cart. Want to get "all at once" - make a play Durov vs FSB

So this is the calculation, who does not want to use a manager who does not browse?

In All State institutions in which it was possible to work

Out of curiosity, what kind of institutions are we talking about?

So that* vouge2, , * jjghj - praise - D / z performed

Rep: (484)
Wooden Hand @ 04/18/18 9:51*
I do not break the rules of the forum
and in thoughts there was no reverse

Just wanted to clarify, just in case ...

Rep: (2173)
* Wooden Hand,
he will come: D
Attached Image
If onoffphon will get through.

* Zmejj , I had a case in my life: the phone was turned off. Here the inclusion melody is heard. I got the phone, I look - it is loading. And then immediately as the call came from the girl. We then laughed, and I still keep my ear open ...

* Wooden Hand, Suspiciously: ph34r:

Rep: (265)
"I said everything, I said everything, ah ..." = ^. ^ =
Wooden Hand @ 04/18/18 09:51*
uu7jf, is gg7shab - i.e. Someone tried to write Gosha through the seven, so from now on we call uu7jf, - Gosha

Uh uh ...: scratch_one-s_head:
First of all, it’s correct to read yujesmejdzheyf, and not what you have thought upAttached Image
Your logic is unclear, but it pleases me that you are trying to see the secret meaning where there is noneAttached Image
Finally, tell me - who is Gosh? : rofl:: rofl:
Please invite him to the club, or give him a link ...

First of all,my squirenot paranoid.
Secondly, if you invite him, it will be twice as much flooding, so do not.
And so, dear Daniel, you were asleep that you invented everything.

I thought you knew this a long time ago: scratch_one-s_head:
That's when you reveal my real identity, then we'll talk: bubble:
That was a subtle joke about QMS, no?)

Yeah, only my interlocutor did not understand (((
And about Fluda, can your Mistress, VOZMOGNO, call in order to show what her loyal is doing?

So call, what's stopping you? : laugh_wild: So say, as if my posts are not being closely followed: rofl:: rofl:
Reading this takes time, and no information carries.

Something I am confused, you see the secret meaning of where it is not necessary, and where it is necessary - no? : rofl: You are either a skilled paranoid or a confused person. : D
I demand a more serious attitude to this topic and the exclusion of your fantasies when describing something.

Tell me in one word - turn me from a paranoid into a careless little man: russian_ru:

I have no desire to be in a club where top-starter just can not understand me: rofl:: rofl:
Remove me from the cap, and the thing is with the end: rofl:

Post has been editeduu7jf - 18.04.18, 14:39

Rep: (725)
Are there any I2P users here? Recently, the speed in it is very dull. I have one so?

Post has been editedyunusalievfarhod - 18.04.18, 16:14

Rep: (20)
* yunusalievfarhod No, of course) Recently I put it as an alternative to Thor, I thought it would be relatively faster. But in fact ..

Posted 04/20/2018 2:10 PM:

By the way, there are successes in terms of privacy. I reshooted the system, I left it without gaps. There are some limitations, but you can live :) And Google search replaced DuckDuckGo. In case there is a short link: ddg.gg

Alternatives to the Play Market: Aptoid, Apkpure, Uptodown. F-Droid (for advanced users, so to speak)
Yalp Store is not quite an alternative, according to the software assortment the same Play Market is the main plus and weighs about a megabyte.

Post has been editedvouge2 - 20.04.18, 14:18

Rep: (2006)
Wooden Hand @ 04/18/18, 12:02*
I still hold my ear

take out the battery? : D
Or will she still be able to get through? : ph34r:

By the way hereoutfitissued, or with her need? :)

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 07.05.18, 00:50

Rep: (0)
* yunusalievfarhod ,
Posted 04/20/2018 2:10 PM:

By the way, there are successes in terms of privacy. I reshooted the system, I left it without gaps. There are some limitations, but you can live :) And Google search replaced DuckDuckGo. In case there is a short link: ddg.gg

Alternatives to the Play Market: Aptoid, Apkpure, Uptodown. F-Droid (for advanced users, so to speak)
Yalp Store is not quite an alternative, according to the software assortment the same Play Market is the main plus and weighs about a megabyte.

I will disappoint you the Internet provider can find out what you are doing on the network. So who needs you to find and from the ground dastanut.

Rep: (5)
People! How to turn off the camera in android without disassembling the body?
OPTION "BIT" NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!

Post has been editedIra_VR - 04.06.18, 14:37

* Ira_VR, with a guarantee — only disassembly and mechanical: butcher: try without opening Camera block

Rep: (14)
Join now. And immediately the question: are there any navigation maps for paranoids? I'm allgoogle Duckduckgo izlazil but found nothing. I would like exactly the application, because break into the browser all the time and open the site. Naturally, the application should be open source.

Seprik_lo @ 06/04/18, 23:24*
navigation maps for paranoids?

on the topic?
where is the spy following you? : ph34r:

* syncmaster172n where your location is used only for your sake and you can safely manage without it. In general, as a Google Map, just the opposite. So that you can navigate the terrain so that no one except you knows where you are (the people around are an exception).

* seprik_lo, off geolocation: scratch_one-s_head:

* syncmaster172n it is already disabled. Other data should not be collected either.

Seprik_lo @ 06/04/18, 23:31*
So that you can navigate the terrain so that no one except you knows where you are.

- compass
- focus on the cardinal points, the sun, the moss

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 05:27