Anonymous Paranoid Club | It seems to you that someone is watching you and you are doubtful whether to join
Determining the level of paranoia
Do you use encryption?
Yes [ 21 ] ** [28%]
Not [ 21 ] ** [28%]
What is it? [ 4 ] ** [5,33%]
What software do you use?
Open only [ 6 ] ** [8%]
Almost just open [ 28 ] ** [37,33%]
Mostly closed [ 8 ] ** [10,67%]
Nothing is clear [ 4 ] ** [5,33%]
What OS do you use?
Windows [ 34 ] ** [45,33%]
Linux based [ 34 ] ** [45,33%]
Other OS [ 10 ] ** [13,33%]
Do you collect software?
Yes, absolutely everything [ 2 ] ** [2,67%]
Yes, most [ 4 ] ** [5,33%]
Yes, mostly only security software [ 3 ] ** [4%]
Almost not [ 16 ] ** [21,33%]
Not [ 21 ] ** [28%]
What is the main OS for you?
Windows [ 26 ] ** [34,67%]
Linux based [ 19 ] ** [25,33%]
Other OS [ 1 ] ** [1,33%]
Total votes: 75

Rep: (26)
Anonymous Paranoid Club

Prehistory
You do not trust people? Animals? This internet? Yourself?
Think of joining a club and composing your biography, uploading books, registering in social. networks or use a page without a photo with an assumed name?
Do you think that you can protect yourself from total surveillance?
Who is behind your back?

Why is needed, how and why the club will work
Sometimes helping a person, you notice that he needs to specify the address:
Yes, this is the place where paranoid people are welcome.
Here they discuss all kinds of surveillance and combat with it:
Is Google following you?
Did you call the helpline, and you were contacted by name?
Searching the forum with the query paranoia gives 58 pages of answers, it's time to unite.
But since paranoids do not trust each other and our union will be open - we will be ready for the fact that one of us is definitely a spy.

Signature
[URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=889926[BBlubClub anoni [COLOR = Black] [background = Black]

What it looks like:Club anonimany paranoids

Club members
01 Wooden hand main quote book
02 uu7jf
04 vouge2
08 Blazn Illiterate paranoid
09 Ira_VR
10 zeluck
11 jjghj
12 seprik_lo
13 andriuuu Just paranoid with the complex Noah.
14 andriuuu Just paranoid (not to be confused with party number 13)
15 PHPoeniX Amateur throw off in / dev / null Topics Curator Key
19 razum_04 Key
20 Steph Anonymous Alkoparanoik (for convenience, you can call Alkonoik)
22 Karvinak Paranoid Anton
28 Ello4ka-Ludoedo4ka Shine!
29 kou255 Scared of spiders. This is not paranoia - just professional
30 zaCCCPanec68 banned as a spy
31 Drakonknayt
32 Evgeniy_8545 Paranoid whose name is covered in mystery
33 Heraldist
35 Terrionn
37 King's_Man
39 QuadroTaros
40 Strange - "strange" paranoid
41 Romanskyy
42 ctwoon

Honorary members (those who did not apply for joining the club, but conducted activities within the club showing their membership in this club)
5 FD_KIM Paranoid who is so paranoid that he never wrote that he is paranoid ...
6 [email protected]@ Self confident paranoid
7 -ATOM + Paranoid with fear to verify the authenticity of the information that scares him ...
16 Thedoggo Paranoid with fears animatronics and Alice
17 Oxygen. Paranoid talking to majors
18 • MaJIou • Paranoid watchingsavagemessiahzine.com
21 ~ He3HauKa ~ Paranoid whose fears are hidden in the nickname
22 Andery911
23 her169mit
24 [R14] Sosic
25 DenisDaily
26 1234Vlad58 Surprised Anonymous Kote
27 dizelwr
34 ferhad.necef Key
36 Pof

Tracked members (those who did not apply for joining the club, but were inside the club, and therefore are considered enemy agents)
AstroKit
xabib_ua
Bigsokol
master1274

Was here* JohnCr2 , remember it;)

Former members:
03 nik4ok

Useful links and related materials
Articles

Anonymous and untraceable communication

XprivacymoduleXposedfor Prevents leakage of personal data from programs, running services, etc.
SDR- cheap equipment for finding bugs
CIA Tools
Replacing Google applications with open and secure counterparts
Pro marketing (picture)
Attached Image

Friendly / helpful topics

Librem 5 | Linux secure smartphonerecommended FOSS firmware. ReplicantOS
Video:Why are we being followed in social networks and who sells our data? Big interview about Big Data
Application access restriction to the Internet for Android:AFWall +(root, optionally xposed) +instructionfrom dearrazum_04
Do not trust the compiled open source and do not know the basics of the assembly?Autocompiler "ACI"
GNUPG
OpenCellID Base(for detecting imsi catchers (hacking gsm))
Firefox browser with privacy extensions Transfer
Noisy - A simple noise generator from random DNS, HTTP / S traffic
About ultrasound "plum" on Android
Available on cryptography on elliptic curves
"Nothing to hide"
VPS
Why not use Windows
Windows Security FAQ

Activity in the topic

Topics Curator: PHPoeniX

Post has been editedPHPoeniX - 11.08.19, 14:34
Reason for editing: Using GPG keys for SSH authorization

Rep: (20)
* -ATOM + , ° ^ ° life

Rep: (284)
And youthishave you ever seen? : ph34r:

Rep: (0)
I'm joining in!

* Blazn
Are you a spy or something ?! : ph34r:

Part one, in which nothing was clear yet
uu7jf @ 02.20.18, 23:52*
Several wooden mannequins

Like the one whose name means a tree I can not help but reproach you for breaking a tree.

2sa @ 03/05/18, 03:45*
I want to engage in social work, write complaints to various authorities, law enforcement agencies, from "in the courtyard Zhek does not clean the snow and does not remove the garbage" and to "the district policeman squeezes apartments from the unprotected people and the police department with the prosecutor to cover the Is TOR Browser enough for this that they would not know who actually writes them?

Depends on your level of paranoia After all, the red-bearded god can be traced ... Moreover, you can always find two goats, then he will come out. And if in fact, then you can’t be sure of the complete security of any of the technologies, even fully understanding how it works or writing it. There are various tricks.
In addition, to write complaints you always need to specify your data, including E-mail, etc. And where is the guarantee that you will not be tracked through soap?

AndrewP_one @ 03/15/18, 18:40*
Where's the foil hat?

We give them out only in competitions and only to regular club members ...

Part two in which the archival knight* uu7jf, fought against the valiant war * FD_KIM,
Are you a spy, doctor, or paranoid?

And you, dear uu7if, not a parasexist by chance?

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 15:21*
Good day.
Yesterday I accidentally found out from mass sources about darknet and was able to get access in a couple of minutes without any problems and costs, which I was extremely upset about, and today I realized that how and from personal and confidential information I can come up without my knowledge , and most importantly - for what purposes.
My name is Alex, and I ...

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:35*
No connection encryption

I do not trust the browser that will encrypt it

Your fear is clear, even through Tor the connection can be traced.

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:39*
I’m not afraid of the surveillance of the authorities, because they act within the law, I know about com-1/2.

But in vain, the invasion of the authorities in personal life, terribly despite its legitimacy

I've been wanting to a desert island for a long time

From now on we will call you "Crusoe 2.0"

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:43*
man is a social being ...

This is ridiculous. It has been repeatedly proved that a person is capable of development, etc. outside of society, but without parents or teachers - this is useless ...

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:43*
man is a social being ...

I heard it thousands of times from friends, and thousands of times I proved that it is not about me

Given that you have friends - this phrase contradicts itself, I'm not talking about going online and talking on this forum

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:45*
I'm interested in protection from those who do not act within the law.
Not information, not money, but the fact itself, and fear for the future of the daughter.

You can understand, these are completely justified fears, but as you yourself said:
FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:39*
Full protection is offline.

Although if you think about it, this is not a complete defense.

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:45*
it's not about me

This is as long as there is a society at hand.
You now have the opportunity to be social, and the island will not.

Well, how can I say ... Is it possible to consider hikikomori as social, for example (although you also need to look specifically, because there are also fans of social networks who call themselves that)? Or say a person who, by virtue of his working, creative or spiritual convictions, does not communicate with people and does not interact with them (a particularly striking example is a resident of the outskirts of the village who does not communicate with people and feeds himself)

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:49*
There are no people on the island except you, and there is no connection with other people.
That is, speech, as a skill, will not be claimed.

Firstly, the boundaries of society are relative, not in all cases the relations of two people have a social character, and secondly, I think* uu7jf, had the ability to read books and talk to himself. After all, it is the abundance of information that is one of the reasons and opportunities to reduce the circle of communication to a minimum

Given that you,* FD_KIM, , after the words * uu7jf, :
If you think that what I am saying is true, then you are either a grief psychologist or one of ours (paranoid)

They answered like this:
FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 17:53*
I do not believe that you are going to the island, but such a thought has visited you.
And I'm not a psychologist ....
FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 15:21*
My name is Alex, and I ...

I bring you into the cap of the club, since only a true paranoid will never say that he is paranoid, but will speak as a symbolist - a hint ...

If you are one of ours, then my behavior should not be trolling for you, but a model of thoughts

I do not approve of your imposing your own way of thinking, everyone has the right to their opinion on those issues in which it is not possible to confirm the possibility of the dominance of the opinion of one representative over the opinion of another

Let's go for a ride, kill the monsters, buy equipment

Have you already made yourself a hat made of foil a grief swordsman?

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 18:25*
your associations characterize your interests, even if they were former, but the trace remained

Gosh gamer)

Wow, if I were really telling the truth. I should let my words through the filter, such as a "lie detector"

Paranoid, even when you were burned?)

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 18:26*
when will your soap bubbles run out?

I propose to deprive the user of soap ...

paranoid - people are not super formal speakers

Speak for yourself sir

FD_KIM @ 03/16/18, 19:51*
But how do I know if I am paranoid?

You are definitely paranoid - see above ...

An interesting question arose here.

Answered?)

Brainwash
Alexey @. @ 17.03.18, 03:33*
Phew, gentlemen, I'm not paranoid

So we believed ... checked, registered

the benefit is all the info in my head, and the info I need is encrypted more than well

Are you sure about this? And if we check?

which

Sorry for the insolence, I myself am sometimes mistaken ... but the word "which" is written through "o"

But, I can do a lot, let's say hacking Wi-Fi the most minimally,

Show off?

it’s much worse to watch through cameras,

That is, the fact that any TV in the world is able to collect a picture from the screen does not bother you?

get personal information and so on

Well ... in fact, we merge most of the information voluntarily or under various agreements ...

much worse is that it’s impossible to protect yourself from all this,

Read Above ... they offered the Uninhabited Optionsocietyan island

and it’s much worse to imagine that your neighbor knows exactly as much as you

It’s much sadder when your neighbor doesn’t know anything at all, but makes himself smart ...

, and if he didn’t like you, then in a couple of minutes your computer will already burn ...

Do not tell me what your address is, otherwise I’m your neighbor ... And secondly, that you don’t know whether to interrupt the plugs in the shield and burn the neighbor’s computer with a circuit?

If you are not paranoid, then you are the attending physician: king: Joke. Nobody is treating anyone here.

Well, why ... I'm thinking of curing you)

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 06:10*
The sun will explode!

We can kill you in advance so we don’t suffer)

The universe will shrink!

What to do? Ah.

And the bees

They are aliens, you did not know?

We won’t live until the sun burst. Even be super careful

Knights We will take care first of all ...

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 06:16*
Cats mesmerize our minds with their grace and use their children as slaves. The ancient Egyptians believed in cats, as in a deity that speaks of something. They use their bodies and thus want to enslave us!

Forgive me feminists, but guys and girls do it from time to time with people ...
And cats and cats are a symbiotic species, so it’s natural for them to use representatives of another species

Personally, I was under the hypnosis of my kote - I wanted to put a little bit of whiskas on him, and I also emptied the whole bag

Another excuse for crooked hands?)
And do you feel sorry for the cat at all?

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 06:22*
but you don’t know about the Bees - powerful gods whose purpose is to build a new Utopia on the bones of mankind! They prey on people and kill everyone with their sharp sting, which deprives bees of life, which in turn holds a parallel with the Islamic State. Maybe even they work together

This is a clinical case in fact. You call the gods an alien species that can stand up for itself only by depriving itself of life. Anyway, it’s strange that you are talking about bees, not about wasps. And about your parallel with the Islamist Terrorist groups (just like that, and not like you said, because you mixed up the terms), it is far-fetched, because the bee hostility to people, existing in your understanding, is not conducted on political and religious grounds, is carried out between representatives of different species, cases of its manifestations are isolated and in general it is worth talking about the use of bees by people, and not vice versa

Alexey @. @ @ 03/17/18, 18:48*
As for me, I used to be him, but then I thought, they say, who needs me there, and it seemed to calm down.

People are prone to self-deception ...
For example, you wrote:
But in the social networks do not specify personal info: 3

However, do you really think that your personal information is not on the Internet? Go to the mobile phone operator’s solon, where you are registered and partially name your passport details - they will find you in 10 seconds.

But in the social networks do not specify personal info: 3

And I don’t belong to social networks at all, it's even better

As one state said. official: for each person having a page in the social. networks are being monitored, and for those who do not have them, a personal representative of the State Security Committee is assigned as suspicious individuals who can be a threat ...

In theorysavagemessiahzine.comalso social network))

Actually, this is a site, and specifically in this case we are talking about a forum. The difference is quite large

I'm not saying anything about myself from the truth

Both yours and this statement are false)

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 19:43*
Oh no ! The thing that kotaraya ruined many civilizations is now with us! Social networks are everywhere. At work, at school, at the university and even on the toilet. We cannot live without them, we cannot sleep! And how do they know our whereabouts, how do they know our name and most importantly e-mail. My research led me to an unexpected turn ...

All this time we have been manipulated by PHONES! Stationary canes. I can not blame smartphones, they do not bring evil, but only good, good! No, I will not give it to anyone, I will not make it. He's mine ...!

- I cannot but notice that you do not respect the forum readers too much, take the trouble to check the words you wrote: which, now, is a toilet, electronic, research. It’s like a slang: kanesha, although you usually spell “horse” and uni, you can still skip it, but the rest is too much.

Oh no ! The thing that kotaraya ruined many civilizations is now with us!

- Social engineering and the death of civilizations are not connected. Whatever natural, natural, man-made disasters are discussed, it has no relation to this issue or has the least value not worthy of such an accent.
Social networks are everywhere.

- Social. networks also have nothing to do with it.

Social networks are everywhere. At work, at school, at the university and even on the toilet. We cannot live without them, we cannot sleep! And how do they know our whereabouts, how do they know our name and most importantly e-mail.

- Indeed, through the Social. including networks you can transfer data about your location and actions, and many people are very obsessed with them. Although somehow funny that you call the main data email ... That is, the calculation of your points of intersection with people, knowledge of your interests, addresses, etc. doesn't seem important to you?

My research led me to an unexpected turn ...

It’s scary to imagine what you have studied there: we are waiting for a topic, goal, tasks and detailed study from you

All this time we have been manipulated by PHONES! Stationary canes. I can not blame smartphones, they do not bring evil, but only good, good! No, I will not give it to anyone, I will not make it. He's mine ...!

Ten times ... Aren't you a 10 year old Google spy?
Landline phones are to blame for the fact that they are easy to listen to ordinary citizens, but I assure you, for the state. structures it makes no difference to listen to a mobile or landline phone

I can not blame smartphones, they do not bring evil, but only good, good! No, I will not give it to anyone, I will not make it. He's mine ...!

Ay-ah you become gollum!

Really witty and appropriate comparison, sorry* -ATOM +, did not understand him. * -ATOM +, , I advise you at your leisure to get acquainted with the works of the British writer John Tolkien ...

Oh no ! The thing that kotaraya ruined many civilizations is now with us! Social networks are everywhere. At work, at school, at the university and even on the toilet. We cannot live without them, we cannot sleep! And how do they know our whereabouts, how do they know our name and most importantly e-mail. My research led me to an unexpected turn ...

That's why we strive for a desert island

But I personally do not approve of such playing up, sometimes it’s worth pointing out people’s errors

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 19:50*
The ancient race of half-naked people? I heard that their mucus is poisonous and can transform people like themselves

I suspect a subtle reference inaccessible to my mind ...

Here is a sample of the Gollums, but be careful! He is super strong

Anabolic steroids have nothing to do with Tolkien's characters ...
And the irony about power is inappropriate here ...

I'm alive !

It is possible physically ... But about mental health issues - a separate conversation

Ha, you have not seen half-humans, half-dragons - these are real monsters, not every warrior will cope with this

It’s a rather stupid idea to go to the dragon half-breeds alone ... Although in their cases the army is not enough ... But if skillfully ... But this is a separate issue ...

My sword will pierce him at once

To strike with a sword ... It is more appropriate to use a rapier or in extreme cases a sword ...

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 19:54*
You are about reptilians from the planet Nibiru, which will crash into the Earth in 2112

Neberu, as well as the Earth Ground, are unscientific and it is proved that they do not exist.

World No. 999

Do not play along ...

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 19:57*
Synthol or Mutagen, which changes the DNA of people and turns them into freaks

The debatable question is what is considered ugliness ...

But not in the half-humans, the Half-humans are completely, completely losing their human appearance

But what, in essence, is the human face, if not the face of the soul and thought? Not that a half-blood person is less human in your opinion than the creation of a deprived mind to such an extent that it is ready to poison itself

-ATOM + @ 03/17/18, 20:00*
No, not people! And the animals!

Your statement is unclear. Rephrase, please.

Not all half-humans are partially animals. There are still half-spirits.

And not only ... The diversity of interspecies relationships is huge ...

Uu7jf @ 03/21/18, 01:59*
Have you ever seen that?

Why are you doing this?

I'm joining in!

Welcome...

Are you a spy or something ?!

Well, what do you run into everyone?

P.S. I was thinking about organizing the heading "honorary paranoid" with the diagnosis ...

Post has been editedWooden hand - 25.03.18, 23:25

Rep: (166)
Wooden Hand @ 03/25/18, 11:25 PM*
10 year old spy

Not true ! I'm 15: beee:

Posted on 03/25/2018, 23:36:

Neberu, as well as the Earth Ground, are unscientific and it is proved that they do not exist.

Is it pretend or does your well-read brain not understand this? : acute:

Posted on 03/25/2018, 23:39:

I refuse, no one canceled intergalactic travels: D
Sarcasm!

Post has been edited-ATOM + - 25.03.18, 23:39

* -ATOM +,
I heard what they told you? Tolkien read: king:

Read Tolkien

No, I'm a movie fan! : P

Answered?)

There is a bit: bubble:

Posted on 03/27/2018, 20:57:

Do you run into everyone?

I don’t run over, but I check - a man has come and wants to join right away, without proof, and even writes with an error, the conclusion is a spy who is trying not to give himself away.

Rep: (494)
Uu7jf @ 03/27/18, 20:55*
wants to join immediately

Maybe he’s sure of himself?))
without proof

Well ..... Suddenly share the evidence = betrayal of your own paranoia?
conclusion is a spy

Hastily but don't deny

Posted on 03/28/2018, 07:43:

Blazn @ 03/24/18, 20:55*
Joining in

Who are you? We do not like open and unreasonable))

The tripartite war between me, atomic energy and the zombie knight
-ATOM + @ 03/26/18, 02:34*
Wooden Hand @ 03/26/18, 02:25*
10 year old spy

Not true ! I'm 15

I apologize for the 15-year-old Google Messenger.

Is it pretend or does your well-read brain not understand this?

You put it not quite specifically, which leads to two possible interpretations:
1) “this” is evidence. Those. You deny the evidence of scientists. Before doing this, you yourself need to understand this. Therefore, your opinion will be accepted and taken into account after presenting a document certifying your degree to an astronomer, ten or more reviews from colleagues who are able to confirm your research (enough reviews of your scientific works) and of course the very scientific work in which you reject the studies of other scientists and explain why and on what grounds the evidence is false. Since you are still 15, then the probability of having all of this is small (though I do not deny that maybe all of this is there, there are many brilliant people who have reached tremendous heights at a young age.)
However, there is a second way, you can refer to the research of other scientists who have all of the above and break the evidence. In this case, you can send a number of links confirming the activities of these people and actually links to scientific papers.
2) "this" is your talk on the topic of Anti-Earth, Bees, Reptiloids, etc. In this case, you are a radish (see film gentlemen of fortune, if you did not understand), because it is very rude to all members of the club, forum participants, etc. reading your outpourings, and especially to those who answered you. Paranoia is quite a serious and common thing. A huge number of phobias in the world lead to the fact that some are always afraid of something. Chasing by bees, ducks, aliens, enemies around, etc. There is nothing funny about this. Paranoia is at least clinical and reasonable.
Clinical - for example, when you lay windows with bricks, put a steel door like a bunker, arm yourself to the teeth in everyone, you see the enemy and are ready to attack him.
Justified - for example, when you ride a train, you don’t put an open wallet with money on the table or when Google collects all your data, you are interested, and why are you doing this, dear evil corporation?

I refuse, no one canceled intergalactic travels
Sarcasm!

I don’t know where you see in these words smack. The planet on which you now want to be is traveling in space, as well as the Milky Way galaxy in which it is located. Given that the galaxy is moving, that is, moving relative to the galaxies, we can say that it makes an intergalactic journey, and you along with it ...
Or your digital mind does not understand this?

By the way ... in vain you so quickly threw the idea of ​​death away ... in vain ... Then you would not have to torment ...

Uu7jf @ 03/26/18, 02:39*
I heard what they told you? Read Tolkien

Do not forget that now you no longer belong to the nobility, dear* uu7jf, , and people are not required to obey your orders

-ATOM + @ 03/26/18, 02:40*
Uu7jf @ 03/26/18, 02:39*
Read Tolkien

No, I'm a movie fan!

Read Fas!just kidding
But seriously
Fas!Just kidding again
But seriously
Fas!I think I won’t get bored for a long time ...
In general, it’s strange somehow you call yourself a “movie fan” without knowing the famous film trilogy of Peter Jackson “The Lord of the Rings”

Uu7jf @ 03/27/18, 23:55*
Answered?)

There is some

I can do more, but I'm too lazy ... I’ll go, I’m probably cooking ...
Came back

Uu7jf @ 03/27/18, 23:55*
I don’t run over, but I check - a man has come and wants to join right away, without proof, and even writes with an error, the conclusion is a spy who is trying not to give himself away.

Hmm ... You are still paranoid ... Your level of paranoia is so high that I’m thinking of making you my deputy, but I don’t trust you ...

And by the way ... considering that you have a link in your profile toClub of love for alien invadersAre you an alien spy, a so-called knight?

So be afraid young* -ATOM +, - * he already here...

Thank you* FD_KIM, for brainwashing an alien zombie knight

Wooden Hand @ 03/28/18, 11:35*
Are you not an alien spy, a so-called knight?

And where did you get the idea that I am a knight? : scratch_one-s_head: Do you also believe in this fairy tale ?? : flood: So be afraid of your stupidity, for I am not a knight, but the most genuine one ... Samurai! : girl_werewolf:

The author of this post has recently gone crazy. Please treat him accordingly. Thank you for attention.

Uu7jf @ 03/28/18, 16:35*
Please treat him

Never

Posted on 03/28/2018, 17:18:

* uu7jf , and the sword is not a samurai you
About myself (Post uu7jf # 71610500)

FD_KIM @ 03/28/18, 17:17*
and the sword is not a samurai

Do you also believe in these knightly tales ??? : flood: So behold the same !!
Attached Image

You do not seem to understand. If we said that he was crazy, it means that he ALL TURNED ROOF. We thank you for your attention.

Uu7jf @ 03/28/18, 17:26*
behold

So the photo is not yours

arm yourself to the teeth in everyone you see the enemy and is ready to attack him.

Oh, about this about me ... Hear you, googloshpiony, IT'S ABOUT ME and do not follow me, otherwise taste my sword !!!

* Twisted at the temple *

Post has been editeduu7jf - 28.03.18, 17:29

Uu7jf @ 03/28/18, 17:26*
You don't seem to understand

Paranoia woke up, he was able to get into my thoughts ....

FD_KIM @ 03/28/18, 17:28*
not yours

My.

Agree with him, you would be better off. In such a state in which he is now, it is better not to get involved with him. And talk to him like a baby. We thank you for your attention.

Post has been editeduu7jf - 28.03.18, 17:31

not knowing the famous movie trilogy of Peter Jackson "The Lord of the Rings"

Watched all 3 parts + 3 parts The Hobbit. I have not read books because from childhood they imposed that books are boring (you need to vomit). I never thought that they would reproach me for this. It should be more careful about people: beee:
Gollum - Forever

-ATOM + @ 03/28/18, 18:47*
books, boredom (need to be worn out)

It's definitely not you. You have been replaced !! : scare: Spies replaced the atom, dear, who opened a noteworthy topic ->I hate tv !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 9:38 PM