Selection of stabilizer - Yi, DJI, Zhiyun, FeiyuTech | Yi / DJI Osmo Mobile 2 / Zhiyun Smooth-Q / Zhiyun Smooth 3

Rep: (2)
The owners of Mi Moza please write more about the tracking function on the points without application. How to act? You must click to squeak the middle button, then rotate the stub, press again and it will start to turn slowly?
I have nothing that does not happen and by the way, too, no squeaks. I did not set any new firmware might need to do this? Afraid after some posts about okirpichivanii)
Maybe there is some video on it? Sam could not find it.

Rep: (25)
Here I read, I read page after page (already viewing all videos yutyuberov) and just more confused. each his own praises. in the end did not know, Smooth 4 or Mini-mi
Their prices are now identical. Of the devices that are going to shoot - iPhone X and GoPro 6
The Mini-mi have of Qi, which is convenient, but on the other hand to shoot video while charging wireless charging in hot weather - it's tin, and there is no such need. Of the minuses someone identifies overheating engines.
The Smooth 4 comfortable rocker, but fiddly zoom movie, and someone wrote that squeak or may become clogged (in the sand is not going to bury him, but what about the shooting on the beaches?), But a good Trinoga! And I do not care that this foam box ...

Of shooting scenarios - cars, snowboarding, skating, hiking vacation on the seas ...

This is my first stab, so that the mind tells us that we must take a more common and reliable Zhiyun (especially since it was his I hand held and felt within minutes three to five, little is understood, of course, but no negativity was not), but some things outweigh the side Moza.

Rating obzorschikov do not trust, we would like to hear the views of those who yuzal and he and the other for a month + (if there are, of course ..).

In short, HELP! : D

Post has been editedbenefit84 - 16.04.19, 15:44

Rep: (24)
benefit84 @ 16.04.19, 15:36*
Smooth 4
I think this. Zuma wheel ... So it digitally, almost any smartphone will gesture ... on apples will put promuvi and even a native application is not necessary. All my friends are zeyunom operators, only more expensive and are divided into two types, or any zeyun DJI.

Rep: (9)
A new modelka, moza mini s, no one paid any attention to this compact device?

Rep: (14)
* benefit84 , I use Mozoy, Zhiyun in the hands did not take, I can not compare. On the iPhone app in Moza say better than Android. You can take action on the camera without additional adapters, but the screen is closed. Wireless charging is not necessary to use in the time of recording, it is possible and in the pauses. Personally, I have problems with firmware did not face a couple of times kosyachit balanced. The application does not use, rented to Open Camera. The joystick is convenient for me, very good for shooting panoramas, the speed of rotation varies depending on the shear rate. Just shoot panoramas 360, there is no limit on the horizontal pivot is a plus.
Cons (specifically on Mose, reviews do not look, do not compare with anything):
1.Slezhenie I did not run
2. When taking for example the car when cornering stub horizon tilts inside of the turn.
3.Use the joystick can be removed if caught on her for anything (not glued).
4.Dostatochno large (but less Zhiyuna).
Pros:
1.Snimal winter from 5 am to 8 pm. 30-40 inclusions 2 chasa general video. It took charge of 50-60 per cent.
2.Ruchka comfortable, but I have a big hand.

Desire to change the other does not, unless another class (for SLR)

Post has been editedik-ok70 - 16.04.19, 21:01
Reason for editing: Error t9

* alex523,
I paid, but it is too new, and it is not clear from the prices)

* ik-ok70,
with zhiyunom also on of w can be removed without adapters as well. That's just judging balanced by Moza reviews more kosyachny

"2. When taking for example the car when cornering stub horizon tilts inside of the turn."
This is interesting, someone with Zhiyun is tried?

Rep: (14)
benefit84 @ 17.04.19, 11:01*
judging from the reviews

Here we can only try both in fact, hard to believe the reviews, what prevents obzorschikov chase video "special favorite" stub through the stabilization of the Premier, we are not the source on YouTube watch and mounted and processed video. Even I have a different picture, if I'm going to get tired of winter boots or gently and slowly walk in sneakers.
Therefore, the only living comparisons.

* ik-ok70,
Yes No, I mean self-balancing process (settings)

Moza still in the pros - 360 degree rotation and the like as devaysa weight up to 300 g

Post has been editedbenefit84 - 17.04.19, 15:59

Rep: (9)
Ordered MOZA MINI S for 68 bucks Ali sold posted a second day as come see what a beast

Post has been editedalex523 - 18.04.19, 04:16
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (17)
Wrote Snoppa Atom for 113 ve hopefully justify my hopes)

Rep: (6)
sokol7 @ @ 18.04.19, 14:19*
Wrote Snoppa Atom for 113 ve hopefully justify my hopes)

And where, if not a secret. I Ali for at least 130 found. But the truth of delivery from Russia, ie 2-3 days will bring.

Delphin911 @ 18.04.19, 20:02*
And where, if not a secret. I Ali for at least 130 found. But the truth of delivery from Russia, ie 2-3 days will bring.

https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.386033edWRoaYI

* Delphin911
* sokol7 @,

and what are the criteria to choose it? :)

Rep: (6)
benefit84 @ 18.04.19, 17:04*

Small, have a wireless charging, plus if like my huaveya no wireless charging, you can easily connect a wire. Plus an overview of the channel gear is not bad.

benefit84 @ 18.04.19, 21:04*
Delphin911
sokol7 @,

He has only one drawback - limited tilt angle back and forth, because the bracket was removed, where the competition is attached to the smartphone platform. On the atom platform hung directly on the engine. As a result, there were significant advantages:

1. Fast balancing obtained positioning of the smartphone platform, and now there is no need to hang balances using, for example, external lenses for the smartphone.
2. Ability to connect an external microphone and the power cable (also have a wireless charging) - ports are open.
3. The device mobility - relatively small size when folded. Can not bother case studies - in a jacket pocket, the free pocket photo bags must fit.

These criteria are important to me, because I plan to use it in a cycling trip. Will be stored in a pocket photo bags that usually have an external flash. External microphone claimed in windy conditions, and 18 mm lens will periodically be hinged to a wider angle.

Above, I shared his thoughts that the ideal option for me would dji pocket osmo. would guarantee at least three years of trouble-free operation, I would have taken it.

sokol7 @ @ 18.04.19, 18:01*
He was removed bracket

yes, that is a huge plus
it is a pity that it is so new that it is not clear that he had with the durability of components ...

benefit84 @ 16.04.19, 16:36*
Of the devices that are going to shoot - iPhone X and GoPro 6

By and large the main feature Moza, is that it is less dependent on the application. Almost everything except tracking snouts, can be let and not too intuitive, but done with a really's stub buttons. Most stubs and through the application does not know how much.

At Smooth 4 main feature is the integration with FilmicPro, that is valuable primarily for iPhones. Plus the actual stabilization is noticeably better than that of Moza. With less capacity, there b / n charge and, most importantly, there is no joystick.

In general, for a bunch of iPhone + filmik I would take Smooth, otherwise - magnetic memory.

Rep: (24)
oldfat100 @ 18.04.19, 19:02*
By and large the main feature Moza, is that it is less dependent on the application.

Any stub does not depend on the application. The app is all of a nice bonus.
And you can shoot on any application for android or apple does not matter. For coupling with an apple, I would choose not filmikpro, and most likely would have about the movie.

Nibilung78 @ 18.04.19, 21:11*
Any stub does not depend on the application. The app is all of a nice bonus.

At a basic level, is independent. But here is to enable / disable monitoring of the individual axes, turn the "barrel", etc. without the application are able to not all.

Post has been editedoldfat100 - 18.04.19, 23:30

oldfat100 @ 19.04.19, 00:22*
For coupling with an apple, I would choose not filmikpro, and most likely would have about the movie.

It was about 4 Smooth, who the hell crap removed the joystick but added any krutilki and buttons that work only in their native application and filmike. That's why I'm writing, that if a person arranges filmik and shoot it will be mainly on the iPhone, then Smooth good choice, in other cases, a set of useless ryushechek.

Post has been editedoldfat100 - 18.04.19, 23:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 7:23