Samsung NP300V5A-S0PRU | [Notebook] Windows | 15.6 (39.6 cm) "| Intel Core i3-2330M 2.2GHz

Rep: (0)
Samsung NP300V5A-S0PRU - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Windows | 15.6 (39.6 cm) "| Intel Core i3-2330M 2.2GHz | 3GB

Attached Image

Specifications
DDR3 SDRAM memory type, NVIDIA graphics card manufacturer. GeForce GT520MX 1GB, hard disk 320 GB, battery capacity 4800 mAh, matrix resolution 1.3 Mpiks.
additional information
Hello. Help with the problem. All of a sudden, the “Blue Screen” or as it is called the “Screen of Death” appears, the laptop restarts and “He” appears again. Thus, "he" may appear 10 times in a row, until he either stops himself or turns off the power button. It can work for several days without any complaints about "this error", or maybe from the first inclusion. A blue screen photo is attached to the topic.
along the rest of the digits in the "blue screen" there is a line: STOP: 0x0000007E, etc.
What to do?
Additional Images
Attached Image
Useful information
https://mcgrp.ru/manual/samsung/np300v5a-s0uru

Hello. Help with the problem. All of a sudden, the “Blue Screen” or as it is called the “Screen of Death” appears, the laptop restarts and “He” appears again. Thus, "he" may appear 10 times in a row, until he either stops himself or turns off the power button. It can work for several days without any complaints about "this error", or maybe from the first inclusion. A blue screen photo is attached to the topic.
along the rest of the digits in the "blue screen" there is a line: STOP: 0x0000007E, etc.
What to do?

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (599)
* K>C, when the temperature reaches no load values.

When the batch temperature does not exceed 60 В° C

* K>C, I think you still in the SC. Similar to nutritional problems.

Hello there .. samsung laptop .. wanted to change the HDD to the SSD // but when installed in a new laptop .. it is not detected when you try to install Windows startup, just flashes ... can someone tyknet finger in what direction to dig, I will be grateful. . plus in karma))

* vinzor71, not detected in BIOS?

Yes

* vinzor71, try on another PC, if the same thing - a marriage under the replacement.

What's strange, because it is defined as the drive ..

* vinzor71, Now I do not understand anything. Determined on another PC?

Hello I need this laptop matrix I noob, matrix native 8000 should not prompt equivalent?

Rep: (3)
Hi all, who knows our nouta suitable cooling system from np305v5a?
The difference is that the heat pipes 305 2 (video and separately percent), and our all on the heat pipes 1

* sanya 1985 marking its matrix can take a picture?

* Serg_4032d, similar to what is suitable.

* peligroso ,
The only difference is that np300v5a intel + nvidia, and np305v5a amd + amd
And yet, whether to change the processor on i5 2540m?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSerg_4032d - 26.08.19, 17:50
Reason for editing: 1

photo of my matrix

Attached images
Attached Image

Serg_4032d @ 26.08.19, 17:49*
whether it is necessary to change the processor on i5 2540m?

and what do you have now?

* sanya 1985 you can put either the same or LTN156AT19. If you put the other, you have to sew, at least, there are nuances. A quick search issued for 5k here and here .

* peligroso , I3 2350m processor replacement will increase in frequency (with turboustom i5 gives 3.3Ggts, while at i3 2.3 above does not happen)

* Serg_4032d, formal suits, a small increase will be. Officially staged i5-2450M / i7-2630QM / i7-2670QM. If you are going to change, arrange with the seller of the on-site verification.

Post has been editedpeligroso - 26.08.19, 19:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/12/19, 5:46