Samsung NP300V5A | [Notebook] Windows 7 | 15.6 "(39.6 cm)

Rep: (850)
samsung NP300V5A
notebook | Windows 7 | 15.6 (39.6 cm) "

Attached Image

Description
samsung NP300V5 - he is a member of the class "strong middling." It costs more than the explicit state employees (scary to think we have lived up to the moment when the laptop for $ 650 is not considered cheap), but clearly not up to high-end laptop computers no price or performance. Let's see, what it can offer to the user.

Specifications
  • Operating system: Windows 7 Home Basic.
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-2310M, Core i3-2330M, Core i5-2410M or Core i5-2430M (in the test sample - Core i7-2630QM).
  • Display: 15.6 inches, 1366x768 pixels, glossy finish.
  • RAM: 6 GB.
  • HDD: 500 GB.
  • Video adapter: Intel HD Graphics 3000 + Nvidia GeForce GT 520MX.
  • Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0.
  • Battery: 6 cell 5200 mAh (57 Wh).
  • Ports: 3xUSB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, Gigabit Ethernet.
  • Dimensions and weight: 367h240h32 mm, 2.45 kg.
  • Webcam: 1.3 MP.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactTopic StarteratQMS(Personal communication) or to the moderators section through a buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedDarkjs - 22.02.20, 18:08
Reason for editing: Renewal.

Rep: (0)
* peligroso ,
left old

Rep: (700)
* Albus Dumbledore, laptop without a hard drive starts, the BIOS sets?

* peligroso ,
I have not tried to do so

Suren8995 @ 29.06.18, 23:02*
Do you guys have SATA III or SSD on this laptop?

I have the same laptop and installed SSD Samsung EVO Pro and all a great summer

Rep: (7)
you can tell me whether this Toshiba to make charging interest in the numbers showed, as usual in a smart?

Hello, comrades, if anyone has the body completely? and then just collapsed :( or can to know where you can buy?

Rep: (3)
All good.
I want to cheer up the old man, put ssd. Native screw in a regular place of leave, or the adapter, instead of driving? There is a difference ?
What put Windu that would poshustree? Now seven. I wanted more, revive the upper buttons, which control the volume and brightness.

Good afternoon, who encountered such a problem that occurs, having a laptop np300e5c-u06ru. I ordered a new matrix only fullhd, native hdready. Staged matrix was got to 1920x1080, but the image is displayed through white stripes vertically. Scala3-15 motherboard supports 2-channel matrix, then the Problem in the loop - it uses only one channel lvds. with soldered on you myself. Who can faced, from which you can choose the model-compatible 2-channel cable? I tried to correspond with the Chinese on Alyx, I understand they do not want to bother with the search. On 4ip.info suggested to try on np300v5a (this, too, with beech hdready matrix). I think that may be from np300e7 try, there is a model with a resolution of up to 1600x900? Who in the subject tell me, and I'm afraid to burn, and beech and matritsk new. Here desks namber native cable: the part numer of old lvds cable: SEC S / N: CN BA39-01228B
Scala3-15R REV: 1.0
SIMYA (TX2) 20120531.

If anyone can help, it came from the loop 17 "model np300e7a PN: BA39-01166A only disadvantage of it - as long as (and in part from MB to a matrix and in part to the Web-camera), and need to bother with the installation..

Hello everybody. Help me please. Laptop Samsung NP300E5A, off. Maybe a minute, can work half a day, and may not be able to boot at all. Clean, my thermal paste, change the hard disk, the BIOS battery, it is still switched off. Sorry if the topic.

* K>C, to start spread SMART HDD (CrystalDiskInfo to help). On battery or mains?

SMART HDD can not hold it off. But I put the hard work, off, too. Works from the network

* K>C, battery is present in beech, working or worn? Charging dear?

Post has been editedpeligroso - 15.02.19, 11:57

Charging the native, the battery is not a long time

Rep: (285)
* K>C,
Charging can knock can power connector on the device, they are still quite delicate at Samsung. if all of a sudden for no reason, no reason at all, without any apparent reason is cut out of the blue - maybe just a power issue. with more serious problems, often lost the picture, but the device continues to show signs of life. independently verify, to borrow a thread where a known good exercise, if you can not, or will display the same symptom - in service

Found the battery, it is cut down as well.

* K>C, how long ago there was a problem? After some action?

About two weeks ago, the game heated up and shut down. Now, for the first time comes to turn windose screen, the second time after 10 seconds. I turn downloaded to the desktop. 5 times running until just open the folder, as soon as I want to test zheskie or other tests or in the games to come immediately turned off

* K>C, run AIDA64, see temperature sensors. Desired screen from the Device Manager. And bring, finally, stuffing your beech, modifications were not considered.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/04/20, 6:47