> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

OpenMW | Morrowind for android
Poll
Apk what author are you using at the moment?
Apk by xyzz [ 75 ] ** [38,07%]
Apk from terrabyte25 [ 107 ] ** [54,31%]
Apk by Sandstranger [ 15 ] ** [7,61%]
Total votes: 197

Rep: (168)
The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind | Openmw
Genre : RPG

Last update of the game or modifications to it in the header: 09.06.2019
Old hat
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots

O morrowind
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (from English - “Ancient Scrolls 3: Morrowind”) is a computer role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks and Ubisoft. The third part of the series The Elder Scrolls and the next in chronology behind The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. The game takes place in the universe of The Elder Scrolls on Vvardenfell, a volcanic island in the province of Morrowind, inhabited by the Dunmer people. The world of the game is open - the player can freely travel through it, independently finding interesting places and tasks. The main storyline of the game is associated with the local deity Dagoth Ur who is trying to gain power and free Morrowind from the power of the Empire. Morrowind is notable for its extremely exotic and eclectic world, incorporating elements of various cultures, architecture and art of the countries of the Middle East and East Asia.

ProjectOpenmw is an open-source, free, cross-platform game engine developed by a group of independent developers, published under the GPL v3 license. The goal of this project is to create a more flexible and easily modifiable version of the game, and also to adapt Morrowind to more modern computer systems. The engine itself is not a game modification, but a standalone software that uses Morrowind resources and game data — in other words, players must own a licensed copy of the game to use it. The OpenMW engine allows you to add to the game features that were not in the original game and are difficult to implement only through its modifications. The cross-platform nature of OpenMW also allows you to run the game on platforms that Morrowind hasn’t been running on, such as Linux, macOS and even Android.

Official siteOpenmw : http://openmw.org
Official forumOpenmw : https://forum.openmw.org

LinkonApk from terrabyte25
LinkonApk fromxyzz

Google Play Store - StableApk fromxyzz
Google Play Store - Beta Apk fromxyzz

System requirements:
Android: 5.0+
Minimum: 1Gb RAM;
Featured: ~ 6Gb RAM;

Features: Online
Russian interface: Yes

ATTENTION!
In the subject are all the mainForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com .
The topic is intended to discuss the original port and its modifications. Any other discussion, swearingprohibited and punishable and will be equated to OFFPET .
Screenshots and other images are recommended to be removed under the spoiler.What is a spoiler?
To quickly find information in the topic, use the buttonAttached Image(top right of the page).How to use search?

HELP IS NEEDED?

Useful guides
Optimization of phone brandsHuaweihaving GPU Turbo in their firmware
We play in Russian in fashion with English
Add a mini-card
Guide to installing and running any assembly

Editing CFG files
Description of all variables fromsettings.cfg
settings.cfg- More fast save slots
In filesettings.cfgin section[Saves] add variable max quicksaves = for example 5
settings.cfg - We limit FPS
In filesettings.cfgfind variable [Video] and add the following value below. Thus, we will limit the frame rate to 30

[Video]
framerate limit = 30
settings.cfg- Increase FPS
In filesettings.cfgfind variable[Camera] and add the following values ​​below:

small feature culling = true
small feature culling pixel size = 20
example
[Camera]
field of view = 50.000000
viewing distance = 3500.000000
small feature culling = true
small feature culling pixel size = 20

DescriptionfromLaicus

openmw.cfg- Increase (decrease) of water transparency
In fileopenmw.cfgadd line:fallback = Water_World_Alpha, 0.41
openmw.cfg - Increase brightness
In fileopenmw.cfgadd line: fallback = LightAttenuation_LinearValue, 0.5

Screenshots
Descriptionfromgrimdgou19872018

Download: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind + Tribunal + Bloodmoon RU

Setup and Startup
  • Download and install Apk fromterrabyte25 / xyzz from the topic
  • Unpack the pre-downloaded archive with the game cache in the root of the phone's memory or flash drive
  • Open the application, in the tab "Game files" specify the path to our game cache containing a folderData files and configuration file Morrowind.ini should be So
  • The item "Game language" here choose Cerillic (win1251)
  • Item "Mods" activate third-party plugins
  • Item "On-screen controls" customize the location of the buttons on the screen
  • Item "GUI scaling factor" customize the size of the interface in accordance with the screen resolution, here is your choice
  • The item "Mouse mode in menus" can be left Hybrid.Description in English
  • The item "Custom resolution" here we can set any resolution for the game
  • The item "Enable unsafe graphics optimizations" enable "insecure graphic optimizations" set to Yes
  • Item "Physics FPS" put 15
  • Item "Force a simple collision box for actors" set to Yes
  • Item "Preloading" background loading of objects, include optional
  • Item "Graphics library" to start setGLESv1, GLESv2for weak devices it is better not to include, as well as shader water, there will be drawdowns and departures guaranteed

We play.

Archive
Useful
Activate plugins on Apk fromxyzz and terrabyte25
1. Copy new files to the game files folder, example (/ storage / emulated / 0 / Morrowind)
2. On the way /android/data/com.libopenmw.openmw/config/openmw/ find the file fileopenmw.cfg
3. Open with any text editor, then make edits to activate our plugins:

To activate new files with extension.BSA

no-sound = 0
fallback-archive = Morrowind.bsa
fallback-archive = Tribunal.bsa
fallback-archive = Bloodmoon.bsa

fallback-archive = new_mod1.bsa
fallback-archive = new_mod2.bsa

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To activate new files with extension.ESM/.Esp

data = / storage / emulated / 0 / Morrowind
content = Morrowind.esm
content = Tribunal.esm
content = Bloodmoon.esm

content = new_mod1.esm
content = new_mod2.esm

content = new_mod1.esp
content = new_mod2.esp
Change the screen resolution
Increase (decrease) interface in the game
Run the applicationOpenmw- find the item "User interface" tab "Gui scaling factor "change for example 2
Apk by Sandstranger

FAQ
AT: What is the minimum Android version for running OpenMW?
ABOUT: 5.0+

AT: Where are the save files?
ABOUT: / sdcard / omw / saves

AT: Does MCP and MWSE run on Android version of OpenMW?
ABOUT: No, maybe in the future.

AT: Can OpenMW play online?
ABOUT: Yes.

AT: Where can I download the finished assembly for the game?
ABOUT: AT Club players.

AT: The game requires a morrowind.ini file, where to download?
ABOUT: Here or search on the topic.

AT: I want to play the original with two additions, where to download?
ABOUT: In the topic header, or if the installed distribution of the game on the PC is installed, copy the Data Files folder with the game files (cache) from it to your phone and connect instructions.

AT: How to enable FPS display in the game?
ABOUT: Button Fn , the default is in the top left corner of the screen, in the drop-down menu click F3

AT: How to enable the console?
ABOUT: Click on the keyboard icon - tilde ~

AT: Is the save from the OpenMW version of the PC game compatible with the Andriod version?
ABOUT: In most cases and on the latest versions are compatible.

AT: How to connect new mods - plugins?
ABOUT: In the application itself - through the mod manager.

AT: After exiting the game, the settings are reset, what should I do?
ABOUT: To leave as it should be, through the game menu =>output =>Yes

AT: There are problems with the passage of the character through some doors, corridors, past the NPS (player gets stuck in narrow places, doors, etc.), what to do?
ABOUT: Partial solution.

AT: Does the program support the gamepad?
ABOUT: The gamepad works fine, the onscreen buttons are hidden.

Mods, gameplay andassemblyDiscuss in the Club of the players.

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 16.07.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: FAQ

* _pancho Yes, the folder with the finished config and apk inside, the Data Files folder should be renamed Morrowind to match the installation instructions from the header, in principle, everything, more screenshots of the game from the phone can be, I will add a description and create a corresponding post indicating the author of this assembly , and also a link to poison and google :)

Posted 03/15/2019 11:47:

True there is no complete Russian translation
Yesterday I watched, this mod never reached our audience, it’s only in German, it looks like a whole

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 15.03.19, 11:52

Rep: (12)
* EvilRussia I get it, try to do it.
And Artkwend has both the English version and several unfinished developments in the Russian version, which, if combined, will turn out to be quite playable.

Rep: (177)
As a small offtopic, I post my video game in Skyrim on the phone. I immediately apologize for the video and the process of the game. Need to tune. But the fact that it is already possible to play on a smartphone fully - this is already good.

https://mega.nz/#!Dsch...P5-WXJ0iCag4juo7KKumv8

Post has been editedAkagloomy - 15.03.19, 16:18

Rep: (1)
oh oh, the link to Yandex swears by overloading, do something, preferably megu, to build pure Morovind with tamriel rebuild: russian_ru:

HorrorGhost @ 03/15/19/22: 00*
do something, preferably megu, on assembling a pure morovind with tamriel rebuild

AssemblyOpenMW 0.46 Full Stock + Tamriel Rebuilt

MEGA

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 15.03.19, 23:15

Rep: (1)
there is such a thing, maybe someone is interested, unsubscribe about the test

Rep: (58)
* Horrorghost , I installed it on OpenMW, it takes me about five minutes to move around the city. O5 is due to weak iron.

K
Do not move away from the theme of the Lord, each has his own preferences and how to play, let's finish this.

Cleaned the topic.

Rep: (3)
Hello. How to make the fog more transparent? Nichert is not visible behind him, although everything is fine with glesv1. I play on 0.46 with the original client and mop + atlas from the header
Attached Image

Post has been editeddisdiseldis - 16.03.19, 19:14

* disdiseldis ,
Try in settings.cfg to add

[Fog]
use distant fog = true
distant land fog start = 15000
distant land fog end = 20000

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 16.03.19, 19:20

* EvilRussia , it didn’t quite help, everything is visible within a radius of 10-20 meters, and then again the wildest fog, by the way, drawing distance is 12000

12000 worth of drawing distance
Try to put 15,000, although I do not have it with the standard 6666 with these settings

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 16.03.19, 19:28

* EvilRussia Yes, as I understand it is too dense fog as a weather condition

Slightly lowered the values ​​and it seems like the norms
fallback = Weather_Foggy_Land_Fog_Day_Depth, 1.0
fallback = Weather_Foggy_Land_Fog_Night_Depth, 1.9

Post has been editeddisdiseldis - 16.03.19, 19:44

Slightly lowered the values ​​and it seems like the norms
fallback = Weather_Foggy_Land_Fog_Day_Depth, 1.0
fallback = Weather_Foggy_Land_Fog_Night_Depth, 1.9

You need to take note: yes2:

* EvilRussia By the way, is it possible to switch to the Assembly of OpenMW 0.46 + Morrowind + Tribunal + Bloodmoon with your own saving from the original - Stock + RU?

by the way, but with your own saving from the original, go to Build OpenMW 0.46

I think yes, in fact it is all the same original, everything will work with a probability of 99%

* EvilRussia , unfortunately, stock + is not going smoothly for me, I think to try to put full stock with only 0.46. Well, what openmw.cfg in the archive for 0.43 can be set to 0.46? The question can be stupid, but I will ask so that later not to think about it)

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 17.03.19, 00:15

* lrGreedy , first try on Stock + to do it
OpenMW (Post Kenas # 70462366)

Confing, just in case, if the advice from the hats for playing the new 0.46 in Stock doesn’t help

Attached filecom.libopenmw.openmw Full_Stock 0.46.rar(8.95 KB)

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 17.03.19, 00:16

* EvilRussia , I tried both stock + and full stock, yet the original one works nicer and does not crash with the drawing distance under 12000. And the last question, without gfm and other mods, you can safely play and not bathe about bugs? I feel I need to buy a new phone: D

without gfm and other mods
just the same gmf corrects the bugs of the original game, you should not turn it off :)

Posted on 03/17/2019, 18:34:

other mods
there is only the main mods, head, body, clothing)

Play and do not worry: friends:

Post has been editedEvilRussia - 17.03.19, 18:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 09:47