Unlimited Google Drive and other useful buns | Talk obtain unlimited Google Drive

Rep: (2427)
Unlimited Google Drive and OneDrive (1-5 TB)
This topic discusses issues related to the receipt of accounts with unlimited Google Drive and 1-5 TB on OneDrive

Example of bonuses for educational accounts (each establishment has its own characteristics):
  • Discount for Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Discount Apple Education Store ($ 200 with a new Mac, $ 20 on the new iPad)
  • Amazon Prime Student (Free premium personal account that provides free 2-day delivery and discounts (does not work with most Russian cards))
  • Microsoft DreamSpark (Microsoft action, which provides free access to software development programs and other programs
  • Autodesk Education (AutoCAD, 3ds Max, and others ...)
  • Amazon Student (6 months subscription for free)
    Fresh promotions are always in Google

FAQ - Reading is mandatory
It provides instructions, a list of educational institutions by characteristics and answers to frequently asked questions.

miscellanea
Instruction frombullik01 :
Remember that the instruction is not a 100% template for all training centers, each has its own characteristics that are not in the instruction. UseGoogle translatorand improvise.
  1. Move on site , choose educational institution you need - see FAQ , ("CaГ±ada College" does not work) and click APPLY
    Attached Image

If this college stops confirming applications, then try with another

2. We press on the big button indicated on the screenshot:
    Attached Image

3. On the page that opens, select "Create an Account"
    Attached Image

4. Click "Begin Creating My Account"
    Attached Image

5. Next, open the siteFakenameameenera and generate identities until we get the stateCalifornia(watch screen + I also advise you to choose the Advanced Options function and set the age from 18 to 22-23 to seem like a student, male / female at will, you don’t need to touch the rest)
    Attached Image

6. We go to the sitehttp://www.ssnregistry.org/validateand append to our resulting figures, as in the screenshot4 random four digitsto write "... is valid for CA ".
    Attached Image

7. We fill everything as in the screenshot (for ticks and other things),but with your data. Just for the SSN graph we performed the previous paragraph. Click "Continue".
    Attached Image

8. We paint as in the screenshot, Gmail is desirable, you can specify yours in principle (I used a separate one). The number also indicate random,
    There will be no calling, but I advise you to indicate something similar to the real one, preferably even in the state (I know that you can see the number in the screenshot of Connecticut or New Jersey).here ). Click "Continue".
    Attached Image

9. Come up with a Nickname (login), Password, PIN and answers to questions. On your siteI advise you to write them somewherefor further access to the cabinet, perhaps in the future you will need it and click "Create My Account"
    Attached Image

10. I also advise you to record your CCCID for the future. Click "Continue"
    Attached Image

11. Click "Start Application"
    Attached Image

12. In "Term Applying For" you will have your own date, select it, then everything is as in the screenshot. Click "Continue"
    Attached Image

13. Put a tick in the specified place and click "Continue"
    Attached Image

14. Depending on the selected floor, put your own, then follow the page by clicking "Continue"
    Attached Image

15. The following screenshots follow, put everything exactly as shown on them:
    Attached Image

16. Attached Image

17. Attached Image

18. Attached Image

19. Attached Image

20. At the bottom click "I have reviewed"
    Attached Image

21. Attached Image

22. Attached Image

23. This completes your actions. First, you will receive an email about the creation of a new account in OpenCCC. Next come two letters with a login and password for your new mail.
    Attached Image

Video instruction from geror
Instructions for obtaining the disk in one of Washington College from NeVeR
Another instruction from Strelloc

Want to add something to the header / FAQ? Email me atQMS or fronik
Curator -bullik01 / QMS

Post has been editedbullik01 - 18.01.20, 14:59
Reason for editing: Upd first post

Rep: (0)
Hello!
Please help me with the choice of cloud storage on the specified criteria (ideally in the form of comparison):

1) Price per 1 TB \ and more than 1 TB
2) The quality of the playing video, if given the link to view it. (In Dropbox, eg., A minus is that you can not select the playback quality (only cars), in rezlutate slow internet speed, quality can jump)
3) The possibility of differentiation of access rights for different users and in this case the place spent the users themselves and bought space?
4) whether there is a remote data recovery (number of days)?
5) whether there is storage versions of the same file?
6) download speed with applications \ program on the PC?

Perhaps there is some alternative cloud storage to store only the backups?

Rep: (172)
Mad.man @ 31.10.17, 11:42*
there are some alternative cloud storage to store only the backups?
- Home NAS

Rep: (472)
Tell me, please, here I through AirExplorer copy files from Google-ROM STACK cloud. Speed ​​shows ~ 4000 -5000 kB / s. I understand that the files are copied to the cloud to cloud without going through my computer without wasting internet traffic?

Rep: (502)
* mahout Spending. Turn on the system monitor and see that Aera traffic in both directions

Pysy. Without spending it multcloud.com

Post has been editedvshtukarev - 31.10.17, 18:32

Rep: (1066)
vshtukarev @ 31.10.17, 18:32*
multcloud.com

when it provided such a service, it is suspected that the payment,
AIR and simply copies twice - with the clouds in the pace and tempo of another cloud ...

Well it's elementary

Yar Vseslav @ 10/31/17, 18:36*
when it provided such a service, it is suspected that the payment,
logical. But before you could 10tb traffic for advertising the post to get fb.
Comrade likely to mob's traffic ....

vshtukarev @ 31.10.17, 18:39*
Comrade likely to mob's traffic ....

No) on the traffic: D
I can not figure out how to insert a stack multcloud.comand what kind of interest payment in question?Saw: 2TB Data Traffic for free, and see where the stack to add)

Post has been editedmahout - 31.10.17, 18:49

vshtukarev @ 31.10.17, 18:39*
But before you could 10tb traffic for advertising the post to get fb

Get it now for 10 TB in Google repost cross
Another question multcloud.com: Do you need to keep an open site when copying or instructed and turned off the computer?

Post has been editedmahout - 31.10.17, 19:05

Rep: (118)
mahout @ 31.10.17, 18:59*
Another question multcloud.com: Do you need to keep an open site when copying or instructed and turned off the computer?

It should be kept open.

sanset75 @ 31.10.17, 19:32*
It should be kept open.
do not dispute, but when polzvalsya- did not need to.

vshtukarev @ 31.10.17, 20:13*
do not dispute, but when polzvalsya- did not need to.

I, too, though not one hundred percent sure, but for myself concluded that the need to stay on the site.

I answer to myself to keep an open browser is necessary. I shut up and stopped. Once opened the house up multcloud.com resumed

Rep: (0)

Permanent or temporary 10 TB?

Guys who fumbles in the clouds, and has experience in the use of different manufacturers, respond to drugs, please!

Mad.man @ 31.10.17, 22:10*
it is a question of 10tb traffic overflow through multklaud

Mad.man @ 31.10.17, 22:10*

is the amount of traffic that I can move between the clouds

Rep: (3)
It's just one letter. Tell me what to do.

Attached Image

Post has been editedDjgrisha - 02.11.17, 16:57
Reason for editing: a picture removed under spoiler.

DefaultArt @ 02.11.17, 16:16*
It's just one letter. Tell me what to do.

Nothing to do. Wait for the next letter in the mail that will be given. And this is a letter of registration in the system openccc and not very important. Generally registering Canada College comes 4 letters and email with the password in the last 2.

Could you explain how to do it? Google Mail is (logged in Multcloud) and the like entered into the Google + and herehttps: //plus.google.co...+Multcloud pageId = none?.

Post has been editedsanset75 - 02.11.17, 18:13

* sanset75, Here are the steps in pictures
Attached Image

Attached Image

Visit the page on the D + and below:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

PS In subsequent repost other social networks on Multcloud add only 100 GB of bandwidth.

Post has been editedmahout - 03.11.17, 10:01

* mahout
Thanks! Everything worked out. Little did not understand the last stages. I have after clicking "publish" on the website again multcloud airdropped. It should be understood as the address of the copy, and then click "publish" and enter in the field at the last screenshot.

* sanset75, All right, I think it is clear from the screenshots;) I'm glad it worked out!
Edited the previous post, now I think would be clearer.

Post has been editedmahout - 03.11.17, 10:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 6:06