> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

TEKKEN | [IPhone] [iPad] fighting game from Namco

Rep: (28)
Tekken
version: 1.1
Catalog: Action movies
Last update of the game in the header:31.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The long-awaited fighting game from Namco

Description:
Tekken, the most successful martial arts game series, now on mobile devices! Together with Paul, Kazuya, Xiaoyu, Lo, Panda, Nina and other famous fighters, compete in martial arts from around the world with a simple, but carefully thought-out combat system. Become the dojo master: collect, upgrade and use your favorite fighters of the legendary Tekken series in battles!

Ready to hold a crown reception?

Tekken Features
• Collect more than 20 characters, each with a unique fighting style.
• Improve and discover more than 20 unique tricks of each fighter.
• Fight in unique game modes: story missions, online dojo fights and changing trials of temporary events!

Scene mode: the colorful world of TEKKEN
• Help the legendary fighter Kazue Mishima defeat the greatest rival in his life! Pass campaigns and enjoy cards full of unexpected clashes and battles with strong bosses.
• Create teams for unique tasks.
• Explore dynamic maps for battles to complete exciting challenges and get generous rewards.

Dojo Trials: Online Battles
• Form a team and fight with friends and other players in online matches.
• Create teams of attackers and defenders and compete for unique rewards in monthly seasons.
• Aim to the top of the leaderboards and compare your results with the results of the best players from around the world.
• Create your own fighting styles and lay them in the AI ​​of your dojo characters to give them individuality.

A variety of events: every day something new
• Participate in events that change every day, week and month. Every time something new is in the game!
• Look for special themed events during which unique events and battles are held.
• Get rare characters and game materials on special events.

Seller: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
Compatibility: Is required iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro with 12.9 inches display, iPad Pro 12.9 inches Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7 inches, iPad Pro 9.7 inches Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), iPad Pro (2nd generation) with a 12.9-inch display, iPad Pro (2nd generation) with a 12.9-inch display, with support for Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad Pro with 10.5 inches display, iPad Pro with 10.5 inches display, with support for Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian , English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (traditional), Korean, German, Portuguese Brazilian, Turkish, French, Japanese
Homepage: https://www.tekken-mobile.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/tekken/id1245078891

Download:
Attached fileTEKKEN_1.1.1.ipa.part1.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileTEKKEN_1.1.1.ipa.part2.rar(85.8 MB)
TEKKEN_1.1.ipa4shared thanks, we say Yurik-258
Archive:
Story:
1.1 Mar 30 2018
Meet the charismatic master! Lee Chaolan will surely charm you. A temporary plot act with his participation is already in the game - do not make this important person wait!
Other changes in update 1.1:
NEW CHARACTER: Lee is coming to battle!
NEW REMUNERATION SYSTEM: Get rewards by completing daily and monthly tasks.
PLOT MODE: Get rewards for 100% passing.
Interface improvements.
2 items of personalization.
We are looking forward to your feedback here:https://redd.it/88ccdp
1.0 Feb 27 2018
TEKKEN AVAILABLE IN THE WORLD!
In honor of the release of the game, we distribute various items and fighters, including a RODEO with 2 stars - a new TEKKEN character!
And you are waiting for exciting in-game events with great awards!
Come in every day, get free materials and participate in events!
Major changes:
• New character: RODEO engages!
• FREE items and characters!
0.9.2 Feb 22 2018
This update fixes a bug with loss of account / save data.
Install the new version, and the account information will be restored automatically.
The update also fixes an error that caused the game to crash during the learning phase.
Please note that the first launch of the game after the update may take longer, since you will need to download new data.
Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy playing TEKKEN!
0.9.1 Feb 12 2018
Now the game is available in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Spain, Italy, Russia, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Singapore
Major changes:
• Performance Optimization
• No loading waiting between battles
Changes can be discussed here:
0.8.4 Feb 5 2018
The game is now available in Mexico, Brazil, Latin America, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia.
Major changes:
• Optimize for iPhone X
• New Hero: Bob Enters the Battle!
• Supported languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (traditional), Korean, German, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Turkish, French, Japanese
• Now saved data can be restored via Game Center account
• All products that can be bought for tokens are collected in the store on a separate tab “Tokenâ€
• New leaderboard
You can discuss the changes here:http://bnent.eu/tekkenmobilelaunch
0.8.1 Jan 30 2018
The game is now available in Mexico, Brazil, Latin America, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia.
Major changes:
• Optimize for iPhone X
• New Hero: Bob Enters the Battle!
• Supported languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (traditional), Korean, German, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Turkish, French, Japanese
• Now saved data can be restored via Game Center account
• All products that can be bought for tokens are collected in the store on a separate tab “Tokenâ€
• New leaderboard
You can discuss the changes here:http://bnent.eu/tekkenmobilelaunch
0.8 22 Jan 2018
The new update 0.8 is now live on the stores! This update is mainly a series of devices for support.
• Inbox screen redesign
• Story Mode reward cool downs
• Switch out Christmas theme
• Two new customization items
• Further optimizations
• Bug fixing / stability
Discuss these changes here:https://redd.it/7s6wx1

Post has been editedmaxipon - 31.03.18, 23:11
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (115)
Again, useless tap-tap super fighting? : sveta:

Rep: (727)
* pvr59, and where is the game? : rofl:

Posted 02/14/2018 01:23 AM:

_Style_ @ 14.02.18, 00:14*
Again, useless tap-tap super fighting?

Rather, svayp-tap super doniting: yes2:

Rep: (9)
the graphics are good, but the game is not at all what you expect to see, it could be much better

Rep: (1409)
Donate trough with elements of kk - fat fuu such projects

Rep: (7)
Hike better port Soul Calibur with the Dreamcast will not do anything. It's a shame. I expected more. : sorry:

Rep: (0)
Firmware 10.0 minimum: (

Rep: (18)
Good thing free game

* GAFULA,
And what is good about it? A worthless slipper parasitizing on the brand, of which the car is upstor

Rep: (108)
Not only is the tapalka, it is also saturated with Donat and bugs. You can calmly go through the first act on low complexity, and then trash begins. Characters die with one strike, recovery time with each level increases (by 5–12 minutes, by 10 already 40), from Luthboxes decreases every time, and they force one location several times (% of studies). And this is excluding the moment for treatment and the absence of a coherent system of fighting on cards (you can only collect a draw if there is a character boost with crystals, because the current count is still randomly used in combat).
And the most important thing is an incredible number of bugs and the requirement of a permanent internet connection. After 6 hours of play, I lost all progress, simply because. Given that the Internet is stable and was constantly.

Why this issue is not clear. Apparently there are playing. It is a pity that IT called Tekken

Rep: (28)
I played three days in it, and you know, the game is fire.
Yes, I agree, this is not the Tekken to which everyone is used, but this is an ideal game for a long time.
I played before her in Marvel Champions Battle, about a year and a half, the system is the same, poke and win.
And the fact that everyone is talking about Donat can be played without it, only straight arms are needed.
The presence of Donat in her makes the discovery of characters even more difficult, which is appreciated in such games, otherwise she will quickly get bored.

Everyone was delighted with the MK on iOS, only this is the same thing, but in the MK one cannot move normally with a Persian and everything is slow and boring ...

* pvr59,
Here is the only normal frituley fighting game.https: //itunes.apple.c.…e-rr/id1070107731? mt = 8which is based not on stupid tapas, but full control of gestures for combos and other things, many modes and in general, fans of the blazblue universe will perfectly understand that here, for the most part, everything is like in the version for bb / consoles with a bias on multiplayer modes. Donat is mediocre and mostly for buns. And all these microns / indzhastisy and others like them are just kki extorting dough. But not everyone likes the anime style of fighting games because it’s not really visible in the top app, though the android picture is different

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 16.02.18, 16:05

Rep: (2553)
Update in the header ...

Rep: (608)
[iOS 11 Support] TEKKEN â„¢ v1.1.2 +2 Jailed Cheats
-Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
Hack Features:
- No Healing Required - Gives you full health after every battle. This is linked to the enemy.
- No Skill Cooldown
Attached ImageAttached Image
This hack only works on x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, SE, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.

Rep: (263)
I do not understand what all whine, you want a classic tekken, put ppspp and download 5 and 6 parts, on 7 iPhones there at 5x resolution everything is in 60ps, 6s probably too, and on devices below this techent will probably lag, not the essence, the matter in that there is no excitement and a maximum of 1 evening in the arcade to play, immediately it is interesting to play more than that, the alternative to the normal one is in general, and they write tech then to play unbearably well, just crayfish and nothing more, I play the second week, yes difficult, but give out a little, but when I win an opponent who is at 20-30 levels I I understand that I am an imba, I want to go to the game and play again, I ran 1 evening at PPSPSP and deleted everything to such a mother, about donation, as if playing on mobile platforms, and so do not pay off, you will do a textbook for free , well yes)
they want to eat everything, but donat doesn’t bother me personally

Rep: (12)
And donat really bothers me. Because of him, he knocked the game to hell. Better on the playstation to play it without any donat. And it is trimmed some kind of compared with Sonjevskaya. Let them eat their own donat. And half of the chapter does not have time to go through how to revive all the fighters. Why was it once possible to buy a game one-time and cut without any donations? And now the huckster have thought of the fucking to swing the loot during the whole gaming? Muzzle will not crack? And so in 90% of mobile games. There is a desire to buy sony ps vita, and forget about mobile games once and for all.

Rep: (9)
Tell me why I can not install it on my iPhone 10. Writes this game is not available in the Russian region.?

Kattegat @ 02.26.19, 10:09 PM*
Tell me why I can not install it on my iPhone 10. Writes this game is not available in the Russian region.?

because it's not about your phone, but about your region. you never know why - did not agree, temporarily removed, did not understand the age restrictions and removed until the access

Rep: (3)
Fine))

Tell me, please, on the android will be released?

Post has been editedGeralt777 - 27.03.19, 16:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 10:18