> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Honor V10 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.99 ""
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problem
Do you have a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi issue?
When Bluetooth is turned on for a headset / speaker, Wi-Fi speed drops [ 36 ] ** [34,62%]
When Bluetooth is turned on for a headset / speaker, Wi-Fi speed does not drop [ 1 ] ** [0,96%]
With Wi-Fi running, music stutters via Bluetooth [ 11 ] ** [10,58%]
With Wi-Fi running, Bluetooth music doesn't stutter [ 14 ] ** [13,46%]
I have both problems and I don’t care [ 2 ] ** [1,92%]
I have both problems and I give up the phone or wait for the update. [ 9 ] ** [8,65%]
I have no problems described [ 51 ] ** [49,04%]
Total votes: 104

alshm
Message#1
11.02.18, 23:27
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 681
Check in: 06.11.10
Honor View 10 6/128

Marriage and RepairHonor v10
PictureHonor V10, Honor View 10
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Official firmware � | Unofficial firmware � | Camera talk � | Owners Club �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolmusi - 10.10.18, 14:04
Reason for editing: Display Replacement Handbook
AlexanderL
Message#2
12.02.18, 00:32
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionHonor

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
Igor_Vladimirovich94
Message#3
22.03.18, 17:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 13.04.17

Guys, please tell me, I am writing for a friend, I bought this device just yesterday, I am satisfied, like an elephant, but one thing jumped out but .... when you call from the first SIM card, the call flies, just as it does not accept, if you call all the second It works, although the communication indicator shows the full scale, and most importantly, the Internet works through it, what can be? Tell me, marriage, or is it just some kind of a joint?
vznk
Message#4
25.03.18, 15:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Check in: 04.12.11

I have a disaster with my phone. I tell you first.
The first phone is defective: broken pixels. Exchanged.
The second phone is defective: physical damage. Exchanged.
The third phone is defective: again broken pixels. And the point is palpable. In the eye - not exactly one pixel.
Created a request for the exchange of the third phone. The phone was sent to the diagnostics service center on Mayakovskaya. The service center conducted a diagnosis and a verdict: with the phone everything is OK. I'm in shock going to the service center. Bring the phone. I show them the point. They say: Oh. And then it begins. In the service center they say that they can not do anything, because they have already sent a conclusion to the store. They say that contact the store. And in the store they say that they will not change anything, because they have come to the conclusion that everything is ok with the phone. At that time, my patience was already running out, and since I wanted to start using the phone instead of spending another month in disassembly, I agreed to replace the screen under warranty in the service center.
I come the next day. I take the phone. In the evening, installing applications, I notice: something is not right with scrolling. On the same finger movements - a different reaction, on weak movements - occasionally sharp scrolling.
I come back to the service center. At the acceptance they agree that something is not right. I leave the phone. I come the next day. They say we have rewritten your phone - try it. I try - nothing has changed. Obviously, the problem is not software. They say, do not worry, we will solve the problem. I leave the phone in the service center. We were kept for 3 days, and on the phone they said the status was that they were tested by a representative from Huawei. I come - they say the defect is not detected. I am - how is it not detected ?? You agreed to the acceptance that the operation of the device is inadequate. They - come on Monday talk to the head. I'll go tomorrow. I have no words. Already 2 months have passed since the purchase of the first phone.
alexvu163
Message#5
26.03.18, 04:33
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 28.04.13

2 months have passed since the purchase of the first phone.

Here it is in the SC. They do not want to work on warranty. Progress stage, as with all SCs that work under warranty, and this applies not only to smartphones, but everything else, including cars.
ecryepa
Message#6
28.03.18, 12:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 15.12.10

purchased 24.03 in the official store shop.huawei.ru
after setting, I noticed that when talking through Vatsap or Skype, there are constant plugging dips. I started to figure it out - speedtest showed 2.5 / 7 mb / s !!
Charles! two and a half megabits! when on the same network the test on several devices (honor 8.9 samsung tab s3) gave a stable bole of 40mb in both directions.
At the same time jackal WIFI signal at maximum ...
I do not understand - is this a model, or did I get tea-slag?
Has anyone checked?

Post has been editedecryepa - 28.03.18, 12:49
favor83
Message#7
30.03.18, 16:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 768
Check in: 31.07.07
Honor View 10 6/128

The site with spare parts, I did not buy it there, but it doesn’t help anyonehttps: //www.witrigs.co…r-huawei-honor-view-10

--------------------
Acer Iconia Tab A511 & Honor View 10
lambrious
Message#8
03.04.18, 17:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1045
Check in: 04.03.12
Honor View 10 6/128

As I understand it, the problem with the blue tooth and the waffle is not so common?
Evgenomsk
Message#9
06.04.18, 07:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 04.06.09
LG G6

I wouldn’t have read it, the speed from 48 MB / s to 38 drops when the ears are connected, but the music does not stutter ... Tel PCT
Uncle dima
Message#10
10.04.18, 09:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 21.09.06
HTC Sensation XE

Evgenomsk @ 04/06/18, 7:59*
I wouldn’t have read it, the speed from 48 MB / s to 38 drops when the ears are connected, but the music does not stutter ... Tel PCT

Same stuff.

Post has been editedUncle dima - 10.04.18, 09:48
Reason for editing: Bugs
Jstatham
Message#11
17.04.18, 21:30
Local
[online]

Messages 139
Check in: 06.04.11
Honor View 10 6/128

I inserted a memory card with a glued SIM card, now I can’t pull it out, who knows how to get this tray?
polykol
Message#12
22.04.18, 17:55
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 30.04.09
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

now I can not pull out

break.
First you need to smoke these topics, and thenstick your fingers in the socketsandwich in the hole
Jstatham
Message#13
22.04.18, 18:33
Local
[online]

Messages 139
Honor View 10 6/128

* polykol, thanks for the "good" advice, I don’t stick my fingers to the outlet and used this sandwich on another pipe for a couple of years, but I have already solved the problem: kindness:
seoname
Message#14
23.04.18, 08:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Check in: 29.08.13
Honor View 10 6/128

JStatham @ 04.22.18, 18:33*
but the problem has already been solved

How?
Jstatham
Message#15
23.04.18, 09:40
Local
[online]

Messages 139
Honor View 10 6/128

* seoname, service on Tverskaya.
dima291278
Message#16
26.04.18, 08:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Check in: 06.08.13
Honor View 10 6/128

Guys who can come across, the essence of the problem is this, bought in the DNS, in February, blue, was very pleased, but the other day I noticed a dark spot on the left frame of the display, as if the touch got unstuck or bought this and didn’t notice, or appeared in the process use, the phone itself is working properly, but this spot is just vybeshivaet, it cost 35 sput and such an ambush, my first Chinese phone oO, did not drown, did not drop, went to CSN, sent there ..., in service, in the service they said change, hand over, we will delete all data, you will wait 45 days, they don’t give a substitute, I don’t have a spare phone, I and I bought it because I broke the old one, I needed the phone for work, I was upset, I don’t know what to do, I wrote to the support service, they also sent me ... So as not to part with the phone, I thought to pay for the repair myself, but the service gave me a price tag of 11,000, crazy. From a good mood after buying a new gadget, no trace remained, I looked for Ali there, where the display with the tachim is from 2 to 3 thousand, I think to order and change it myself, but people frighten that there is no original who that thinks about this?
paratroopoff
Message#17
27.04.18, 10:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 833
Check in: 01.07.09
Honor View 10 6/128

* dima291278
Buy a Megafon smartphone for a stock for 2500 in stock, and hand over Honor in guarantee. It is quite a good superbudzhetnik, it works well, the battery keeps, it does not buggy, the unlock code is indicated on the check when buying.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100, Android 4.4.2 + IconBit Callisto 100 + Prestigio MultiPad Visconte Quad 3G (Win 10)
ADATA DashDrive Air AE800; Huawei E5372 (Megaphone MR100-3)
Kreolz WKC11
MihalychCrazy
Message#18
07.05.18, 18:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 15.09.07

Good day.
Tell me please, can someone change the touch button "home". It changes separately or together with the screen.
Looked on the sitehttps: //www.witrigs.co…r-huawei-honor-view-10, there seems to be a separate button. I called the official service, they say the replacement only with the screen and the bar at 7.5k for the part.
uk2802
Message#19
19.05.18, 15:20
President 4PDA
[offline]

Messages 1713
Check in: 17.01.12
Asus Transformer Book T100

Hello
Has anyone changed the glass of the camera?
where they took: D
zheka11974
Message#20
19.05.18, 15:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 25.06.17

You go from the photo to the video several times, and once it got up, not there, not the fog of the court;
supervantuz
Message#21
25.05.18, 15:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 17.02.15

I'll tell you my beautiful story. Even remembered my old account here because of this.
I bought a phone in Eldorado at a discount, at first I was very happy, there were no problems with the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
A month later, after buying something, the phone suddenly stopped seeing headsets, and at once everything that I have at home.
Moreover, it happened when I sat and listened to music in the trolley bus - that is, the option "pulled and broke contact" is not an option.
I think it is necessary, how interesting.
I come to the service at Mayakovskaya, at the reception everything was extremely nice, lamented, nodded, accepted the phone for warranty repair.
Four days later, SMS arrives that the device can be picked up. I come, they give out the phone, they say that they have replaced some part, I start to check - the problem remains. And all the headphones, if they are not inserted until they click, are read, as soon as you insert them completely, they disappear. That is clearly something wrong. I tell the employee that nothing has changed. He immediately begins to heal his eyes and say that they say experts say that everything is good, it means everything is good. I'll show him the problem. He connected his headphones, they really work, and then replies that they say Huawei does not guarantee work with third-party accessories, and in general such as "you yourself broke everything and some claims you still throw." I am somehow shocked by the tone of the conversation. I tell him that I will not sign any documents that I have no complaints (of course).
After that, he pointedly throws the act of the work done (he never showed it to me) in the trash can. I ask, they say, seriously, you just threw the act in the trash? The employee then begins to rummage in the trash, apparently suggesting me to get acquainted with the paper from the garbage.
I’m quite already in touch with all this, saying that you still have a diagnosis, maybe finish it, and now then I’ll not sign anything (especially since there is nothing left after the bin). I leave, I leave the phone to them.
I am writing a complaint to the Huawei support service. Huawei support service is silent for a long time, then after a couple of days it answers literally that the defect has been fixed, we don’t care about your problems with headphones, since we do not guarantee anything, and in general if you don’t like something, write to Rospotrebnadzor.
How many communicated with different manufacturers, but I did not even come across such a garbage service like Huawei. Few glitters, but for the first time to be sent to you with your problems.
Do not buy Huawei guys. While everything is functioning, the goods are good, but hardly something will happen - it’s really on your side and your problems, and they are ready to send you direct text. Horror.

Post has been editedsupervantuz - 25.05.18, 15:19
Honor

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 02:33