Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Three-axis manual stabilizer for action cameras from FeiyuTech with splash protection.

The main function: to keep the horizontal position of the camera during shooting. No matter how you move your hand, the camera will shoot horizontally.

It has a joystick to change the fixed direction.

It has various modes of operation:
1. Recorded direction.
2. The camera smoothly turns horizontally behind your movement (the other two positions are fixed)
3. The camera smoothly turns horizontally and vertically behind your movement (the slopes are fixed to the right to the left)
4. When you press a button, it can turn smoothly 180 degrees to shoot itself.
5. There is a time-lapse mode: we set the starting and ending points and the shooting time, the camera itself makes the specified path.
For example, you can put a turn on the left top as the starting point and right down as the end, and the camera will go through this interval, let's say, in 6 hours.
G5 device specifications
Dimensions: 85 x 79 x 246 mm

Weight: 271 grams. without battery and counterweight (a counterweight is needed for example for GoPro 5/6)

Battery: 22650 (Manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of operation)

Supported camera types: GoPro HERO6 / HERO5 / HERO4 / HERO3 + / HERO3 / Yi cam 4K / AEE and others

Additional features:
  • Phone application
  • Firmware updates
  • Battery charging via usb port
  • Charging the camera from the stabilizer
  • It has two threads to attach to the tripod (bottom and center)
  • Splash protection

Contents of delivery:
  • Stabilizer
  • Case
  • Battery
  • Counterweight
  • Usb cable
  • Cable to connect the camera to the stabilizer (for charging)

Additional accessories from the manufacturer:
  • Sliding stick
  • Mini tripod
  • Remote Control

Instructions
Additionally

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.12.18, 11:42
Reason for editing: Russian instruction in PDF

Rep: (0)
I updated the keyboard firmware through the application, the stabilizer turned off and now does not turn on (only if you hold the power button), the screen is not lit! I suspect you can fix it by flashing from a computer! The question is, does anyone have a usb adapter for a day to use or come with a laptop and if you try to do everything?

Rep: (262)
* Vlad_mai,
Yes, no question ... Come to Novosibirsk, I have;)
Threat the city in such cases is not harmful to write

Post has been editedv_max - 16.07.19, 11:55

Guys, on vacation I want to take a bunch of FeiyuTech G6 and GoPro camera. 99% of shooting will be in 4K format without any problems. What model of camera would you recommend? Thank.

Moscow

I got such a bunch
http://www.picshare.ru/view/10135968/

Post has been editedtoporovrs - Yesterday, 00:23
Reason for editing: link change

Ordered g6 in the photo stock on stock. Plus a battery. On Alik, I ordered a mini usb micro USB cable for charging hero 4 and a feiyu tech holder for the phone. I bought a charger for 2 batteries from AAA to 26650. I got it out of the box, turned it on. All without problems. Connected to the application. Updated stub. All without problems. Ready for vacation)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/18/19, 16:27