Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Three-axis manual stabilizer for action cameras from FeiyuTech with splash protection.

The main function: to keep the horizontal position of the camera during shooting. No matter how you move your hand, the camera will shoot horizontally.

It has a joystick to change the fixed direction.

It has various modes of operation:
1. Recorded direction.
2. The camera smoothly turns horizontally behind your movement (the other two positions are fixed)
3. The camera smoothly turns horizontally and vertically behind your movement (the slopes are fixed to the right to the left)
4. When you press a button, it can turn smoothly 180 degrees to shoot itself.
5. There is a time-lapse mode: we set the starting and ending points and the shooting time, the camera itself makes the specified path.
For example, you can put a turn on the left top as the starting point and right down as the end, and the camera will go through this interval, let's say, in 6 hours.
G5 device specifications
Dimensions: 85 x 79 x 246 mm

Weight: 271 grams. without battery and counterweight (a counterweight is needed for example for GoPro 5/6)

Battery: 22650 (Manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of operation)

Supported camera types: GoPro HERO6 / HERO5 / HERO4 / HERO3 + / HERO3 / Yi cam 4K / AEE and others

Additional features:
  • Phone application
  • Firmware updates
  • Battery charging via usb port
  • Charging the camera from the stabilizer
  • It has two threads to attach to the tripod (bottom and center)
  • Splash protection

Contents of delivery:
  • Stabilizer
  • Case
  • Battery
  • Counterweight
  • Usb cable
  • Cable to connect the camera to the stabilizer (for charging)

Additional accessories from the manufacturer:
  • Sliding stick
  • Mini tripod
  • Remote Control

Instructions
Additionally

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.12.18, 11:42
Reason for editing: Russian instruction in PDF

Rep: (0)
Friends! Who has an adapter for updating the firmware? Respond please. Tomorrow I'll fly to Romania, and the stub mows and there is no possibility to update it .... Who can help, please write me! I'll drive where it is necessary, Moscow

Post has been editedKifir4eg - 28.04.19, 10:36

Tell me, is it possible to somehow rotate in the third plane?
For example, when the handle is horizontal so that the camera rotates perpendicular to the handle? To the image that was shot turned upside down.

Rep: (6)
Nvariec @ 04/29/19, 14:53*
Tell me, is it possible to somehow rotate in the third plane?
This is only implemented in the AK version, although, if desired, you can add anywhere.

What is the AK version and how to add?)

Hello!
I purchased a new Feyutech G5GS steadicam for aliexpress.
I decided to check how long the steadic will work on one battery. When testing revealed that the 2nd knee from the handle, which leads the camera vertically up and down approximately 5 minutes of work is very hot. Feels like degrees up to 50-55, i.e. straight hot. As a result, at 7-8 minutes of work due to overheating, a spedicam shutdown of the steadicam for 2 seconds and the same spontaneous start occur. And a similar reboot is repeated every minute.
What could be the problem?

Rep: (4)
* Vetsar , this should not be, and the camera is in balance? When the power is off, the camera does not outweigh any stronghold?

And what does it not outweigh?
I have Yi 4k for example. And when I put it, it naturally goes down. And if the weight is hung, then it outweighs it. How to be?

* Vernon Dursley,
When the steadicam is off, the camera falls down, as indicated by the above-listed user.
However, I made a discovery for myself: if I actively use steadicas, carrying it in my hands, this knee heats up much more slowly, but after 15 minutes it reaches a noticeably high temperature, about +45 degrees, but does not turn off, but continues to work. But in a stationary position on a tripod continues to warm up and cut down (
In the first report, I did not explain that a similar problem manifests itself when the camera is mounted in the steadic, standing vertically on a tripod on a horizontal surface and, as a consequence of this, stares motionlessly ahead.

Post has been editedVetsar - 01.05.19, 21:18

Rep: (6)
Nvariec @ 04/29/19, 23:23*
What is the AK version and how to add?)
I meant stubs AK2000 and AK4000. And it could be added to the firmware, but the manufacturer doesn’t really need it. Therefore, there is a possibility to do this theoretically, but in practice we don’t wait, unless they implement them in new models.

Does anyone have any experience mounting the Fairy to the strap of a backpack with a GoPro camera, so that they were free to go, and the shooting was done with a stub?

Rep: (62)
* Vernon Dursley , I took this pribluda, I use it when hiking. Walking "handles" normally.

* plavo , how does such a miracle look like? : unsure:

* Vernon Dursley ,
There is no direct link, the seller does not trade in this product ... I saw a plastic equivalent, but I think it will be rather weak for a weight of 600 grams ... If I stumble upon a product, I’ll throw a link ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedplavo - 03.05.19, 09:39
Reason for editing: Editing

I wonder if the mounting ring from Carma Grip may be suitable, you need to measure only the diameters of both,
but this ring is very expensive, about 2500 rubles.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Vernon Dursley , also an option, I took about 2k pribludu. In the long hikes helps, hands free ...

Now I have ordered a bunch of all kinds of fastenings on AliExpress, I want to try to fix it on the backpack strap,
screwing in the adapter from the side, I would like more or less quick mount Fairies.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Dear users of FTg6, tell me at this moment the control of the camera yi4k + directly from the stub is not implemented, right? No one has information can be planned for such a revision?

* litlex , not implemented and not planned ... Information from support

Rep: (41)
good day
Spoken Feiyu G6 Plus. The stabilizer is excellent, as for me. With the phone, it balances with a bang, but with GoPro things are worse, it is too easy, the motors vibrate.
I put another adapter for the phone in the free slot, thereby adding extra weight and so it’s better, but it’s not very convenient.

Actually the question: tell me where and what cargo can be ordered to be screwed? It is desirable not very expensive.

Thank you very much

* sashabig , try to reduce the power of the motor that vibrates and the buzz disappears, just don’t do a very small amount of power, otherwise you start to catch the stabilizer throughout the apartment, the motor can start to rotate. The manufacturer advises in the off state whenever possible to balance the camera. : thank_you:

Post has been editedVernon Dursley - 06.05.19, 23:39
Reason for editing: Modified

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 05:27