Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Three-axis manual stabilizer for action cameras from FeiyuTech with splash protection.

The main function: to keep the horizontal position of the camera during shooting. No matter how you move your hand, the camera will shoot horizontally.

It has a joystick to change the fixed direction.

It has various modes of operation:
1. Recorded direction.
2. The camera smoothly turns horizontally behind your movement (the other two positions are fixed)
3. The camera smoothly turns horizontally and vertically behind your movement (the slopes are fixed to the right to the left)
4. When you press a button, it can turn smoothly 180 degrees to shoot itself.
5. There is a time-lapse mode: we set the starting and ending points and the shooting time, the camera itself makes the specified path.
For example, you can put a turn on the left top as the starting point and right down as the end, and the camera will go through this interval, let's say, in 6 hours.
G5 device specifications
Dimensions: 85 x 79 x 246 mm

Weight: 271 grams. without battery and counterweight (a counterweight is needed for example for GoPro 5/6)

Battery: 22650 (Manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of operation)

Supported camera types: GoPro HERO6 / HERO5 / HERO4 / HERO3 + / HERO3 / Yi cam 4K / AEE and others

Additional features:
  • Phone application
  • Firmware updates
  • Battery charging via usb port
  • Charging the camera from the stabilizer
  • It has two threads to attach to the tripod (bottom and center)
  • Splash protection

Contents of delivery:
  • Stabilizer
  • Case
  • Battery
  • Counterweight
  • Usb cable
  • Cable to connect the camera to the stabilizer (for charging)

Additional accessories from the manufacturer:
  • Sliding stick
  • Mini tripod
  • Remote Control

Instructions
Additionally

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.12.18, 11:42
Reason for editing: Russian instruction in PDF

Rep: (35)
blr_spy @ 03/03/19, 13:14*
to the G6 through the adapter will attach sony x3000?
Mb who uses G6 + sony x3000?

I did not see such an adapter to G6. There is a Feiyu G5GS stub with a special mount for the Sony x3000.
G6 + can be attached without additional adapters to a standard platform.

Rep: (2)
plavo @ 03/03/19, 06:22*
If this is so normal ...

Forgot add: "In my humble opinion": D
Only, do not mislead people.
And now the reality (if it's difficult to google): as already mentioned above, for each model, the acca has its own datasheet, where the technical characteristics are described in detail. So in the overwhelming majority of cases, 4.2v is the maximum upper aisle on akka (fully charged), the exception is new acky with a slightly different chemistry, they have a top of 4.35v. Exceeding the upper chapel you kill ack with each subsequent recharge. More details can be viewed.hereor in more detailhere in several parts. Something like this: thank_you:

Post has been editedDr.W0lf - 03.03.19, 23:07

Rep: (9)
blr_spy @ 03/03/19, 14:14*
to the G6 through the adapter will attach sony x3000?

if you find a person with a 3d printer, here is a model of attachment

Post has been editedSpicer - 04.03.19, 09:12

Rep: (2)
* Spicer ?
what ifsuch ?

Rep: (9)
This is officially supported.

Rep: (1)
* alex323 @,
alex323 @ @ 02.28.19, 08:00*
My G6 has arrived! The battery is low. I can not charge it - I tried all my charges from the phones, the battery icon is lit, but at the same time the charge and the battery are cold ...
I changed the cords, it did not help. Charger 2 A 5v.
What do you advise ?
Is it a marriage?

I had a similar story when the stub G5 GS came. I hope the device is similar.

The battery did not charge (the indicator was green instead of red), the stub did not work (it was activated for a few seconds when the charging was connected, then it was cut off). This led to the conclusion that everything is OK with the stub and the problem is somewhere in the diet.

It turned out that in the lower part of the handle, where the contact must be in contact with the battery, the spring broke and the circuit is open. There is some kind of sealant there, and the battery does not directly touch the contact.

I put a copper piece in there and it all worked, I have been using it for a month now.

Rep: (1)
Gentlemen, please help me figure it out. I got from a friend Feiyu FY-WG, when turned on, the beep sounds, the motors buzz for a couple of seconds and that's it. The camera does not hold. Familiar assures that he is a worker 100%, just lay around for a long time without work. I decided to try to flash it, but I can't even figure it out ... It’s just that there have never been any steps ...

Rep: (0)
friends bought fy g5
(BOO)

does it work strangely with my first-generation Xiaomi YI .. apparently it’s too light or something? .. (72 grams ... goPro4 - 88 grams. YI 4K - 95 grams.)

if you wear it without a counterweight additional .. then in the OFF state the camera hangs at an angle on the suspension .. and if you add a counterweight .. then essno in the OFF state the cameras fly upwards .. and the counterweight pulls the whole structure downwards.

if you turn on this whole bundle ... then WITHOUT a counterweight .. in general, as a gimbal, it behaves strangely .. buzzes with motors, as if it is strained and extremely slow, does everything .. the sound of something strange publishes ...
TOGETHER with a counterweight like the rules work ... but it bothers me that in the YouTube people in the OFF state the camera hangs perfectly horizontally on the suspension ... they say it is balanced ...

I will not spoil the device work with a lighter camera (apparently not intended for use with it ...)

(Attached pictures to be clearer)
I will be very grateful for the answers

Attached Image

do not judge strictly)) the first time I hold such a thing in my hands ...

Post has been editedprajenik - 10.03.19, 21:20

and I also did not understand ... I turn it off .. by long pressing ... but why does it continue to blink blue three times in a manual? )) Is it discharged in this mode? or what? Does it stop blinking then? ))) In general, you need to do something or not? ))))) Sorry for the stupid Noob question)))))))))))

Rep: (3)
* prajenik,

I can't say anything about the G5, but in terms of pure mechanics:

judging by the pictures, the counterweight is contraindicated. Why hang it if the motor is already heavier?

in terms of weight, try using some weighting agent, cut to the size of the back wall of the chamber, because there is no screen anyway

Balancing the stub on the left picture can be very simple - move the camera away from the motor, find the equilibrium state and fix it with a regular mount

Rep: (7)
prajenik @ 03/11/2019, 00:19*
friends bought fy g5
(BOO)

I will not spoil the device work with a lighter camera (apparently not intended for use with it ...)

I installed the YI camera in 1 mm from the tilt engine, for perfect balancing I added a stainless steel washer with a diameter of 34.5 mm and a thickness of 1 mm, weight 7 grams under the main load (it may be useful to someone).

Hello.
I turned on my G6 ... But when I try to touch a function button, everything goes out. And the feeling that timelapse mode is on is spinning along the axis of the upper motor.
The application says that the latest firmware.
Bought with it. Maybe someone unsuccessfully updated? What are the symptoms of bricks?

Rep: (10)
* alex323 @ ,
And what prevented when buying a stub with hands check it out?
Try to reflash, if it does not work, go back, and at the same time for a long memory, break a finger
sell for deception.

I bought with Avito in St. Petersburg, a discount store. The seller checked, ostensibly, before shipping.
The parcel arrived in Rostov, all as new, but here is an ambush.
I wrote to the seller, he said he would change as soon as the new G6 arrived ...
Maybe there is someone from Rostov with an adapter for firmware?

The camera on the stub stood when turned on? Without a camera, he is spinning as far as I remember)

tcproekt yes standing ...

On Feiyu Tech G6 plus, the USB connector for charging collapsed and oxidized (by the way, it was initially flimsy, the wire in it was not fixed properly, compared with phones and similar devices). At first, charging was only from good tight wires, cheap ones immediately fell off. Now it does not charge at all. The amount of charge was 10-15 times. Bought was less than a month ago. Who had such a problem or suspicions?
Stab took new, packed, in kremlinstor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4cE1r16wNI

Vidos guy to connect the microphone to the Gopro on the stub FY, a simple solution is enough

On Feiyu Tech G6 plus, the USB connector for charging collapsed and oxidized (by the way, it was initially flimsy, the wire in it was not fixed properly, compared with phones and similar devices). At first, charging was only from good tight wires, cheap ones immediately fell off. Now it does not charge at all. The amount of charge was 10-15 times. Bought was less than a month ago. Who had such a problem or suspicions?
Stab took new, packed, in kremlinstor

Same hat. Connector there is generally for a tick. Of course, all reviewers are silent about this. I was looking for battery chargers. Found only on Ali. But wait for them is still a song.

Rep: (61)
* tcproekt , two minuses of this solution and both with an adapter ... The first is its price, the second is its presence. To buy, you have to really try. It is discontinued, the main answer is sellers ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 04:08