Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Three-axis manual stabilizer for action cameras from FeiyuTech with splash protection.

The main function: to keep the horizontal position of the camera during shooting. No matter how you move your hand, the camera will shoot horizontally.

It has a joystick to change the fixed direction.

It has various modes of operation:
1. Recorded direction.
2. The camera smoothly turns horizontally behind your movement (the other two positions are fixed)
3. The camera smoothly turns horizontally and vertically behind your movement (the slopes are fixed to the right to the left)
4. When you press a button, it can turn smoothly 180 degrees to shoot itself.
5. There is a time-lapse mode: we set the starting and ending points and the shooting time, the camera itself makes the specified path.
For example, you can put a turn on the left top as the starting point and right down as the end, and the camera will go through this interval, let's say, in 6 hours.
G5 device specifications
Dimensions: 85 x 79 x 246 mm

Weight: 271 grams. without battery and counterweight (a counterweight is needed for example for GoPro 5/6)

Battery: 22650 (Manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of operation)

Supported camera types: GoPro HERO6 / HERO5 / HERO4 / HERO3 + / HERO3 / Yi cam 4K / AEE and others

Additional features:
  • Phone application
  • Firmware updates
  • Battery charging via usb port
  • Charging the camera from the stabilizer
  • It has two threads to attach to the tripod (bottom and center)
  • Splash protection

Contents of delivery:
  • Stabilizer
  • Case
  • Battery
  • Counterweight
  • Usb cable
  • Cable to connect the camera to the stabilizer (for charging)

Additional accessories from the manufacturer:
  • Sliding stick
  • Mini tripod
  • Remote Control

Instructions
Additionally

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.12.18, 11:42
Reason for editing: Russian instruction in PDF

Rep: (0)
alex323 @ @ 28.02.19, 09:21*
I left for the night on the charge. It does not charge ...

and charged off? red light is lit?
It is lit and does not charge, probably better to pass. the most simple, the battery there sdohshy
Of course it is possible to buy, it is not so expensive, especially analogues are sold, but that if the pass gemorno

Rep: (88)
* alex323 @ , Exactly the correct battery polarity on set? If so, find the battery, check if and fine working is no charge to take ...
And still try to charge on a single charge, so the manufacturer recommends the way ... I'm your battery is not charging stub initially ...

Post has been editedplavo - 28.02.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Editing

Flame does not burn. On the G6 did burn? There is only displayed, or not?

* alex323 @ , No lights, only the display ...

Post has been editedplavo - 28.02.19, 09:42

The display shows one stick, and then all at once.

* alex323 @ So still display lit?

Post has been editedplavo - 28.02.19, 10:05

Rep: (18)
* alex323 @ I understand, at all so. The main question to include a stabilizer and did not work, if it is initially discharged? Because you need to check its performance.
I would at least puzzled seller about this issue, because I came to the stabilizer with a charged battery and it worked initially.
Another issue that Plavo correctly advises not to charge Stabia, and external charging and buy batteries separately. I did that on his advice and now I have a question a discharged battery in the camera Stub and do not care at all, you can shoot all day without stopping.

* TemeAlex , Well, that's followers! It's nice to hear ... I have 3 acc to Stub and it is more than enough for a whole day traveling. Just stick me ... Well, the price acc to Stabu much lower, and if the transition to capacity, so in general nichnozhna compared acc camera ...

Rep: (37)
TemeAlex @ 28.02.19, 09:41*
because I came to the stabilizer with a charged battery and it worked initially

This is as lucky. In general, according to the rules of aviation security charged batteries are prohibited for carriage. The manufacturer can send them with a small charge, but in the cold season, they can simply be discharged into the road.

Post has been editedAleks1983 - 28.02.19, 15:11

The display lights up. Turn, is music a little more stabilized and off with the words low battery ...
Ps Connect the battery wires to the charge (charging itself beginning to warm up, when the stub is not heated through, and does not charge).

Rep: (3)
alex323 @ @ 28.02.19, 09:00*
Came my G6! Battery exhausted. I can not charge it

In your case, probably, the ACC has been discharged below the minimum voltage (below 2.5-3B), after which the battery starts to degrade very quickly, and even one such discharge can significantly (up to 10%!) To reduce its capacity. In addition, when the discharge voltage to such staff, "the G6 charger" charge it will not work - when the battery cell voltage drops below ~ 3 "the G6 smart" controller disable it as damaged. I come back to life in the external charging acca "XTAR" (I think others also know how), leaving for a long time established in the exercises. When lowering the voltage below 3.5 V LED indicates zero percent and a charge unit is turned off, it is a reminder that it is time to charge acc instead put it for a month or two before the next shooting, because after the self-discharge less than the minimum voltage is likely to not bring him back to life. The minimum voltage can be found in the manufacturer's specifications akkov or sellers.

Posted on 02/28/2019, 23:07:

Aleks1983 @ 28.02.19, 13:48*
In general, according to the rules of aviation security charged batteries are prohibited for carriage.

AThand luggage can be, -Peresylat impossible.

Thanks for the answer. Buy tomorrow multimeter (leave the country) and measurements.

Dr.W0lf @ 28.02.19, 23:06*
I come back to life in the external charging acca "XTAR" (I think others are able too)

XTAR seen in the DNS alias without a power supply? To him again, you need to charge your phone?

alex323 @ @ 01.03.19, 19:56*
XTAR seen in the DNS alias without a power supply?

recoverso(Went to the power supply), now I usesodue to the large park akkov)), the function of activation elements is declared, but has not had to use the "resuscitation". P.S. Links for reference only, the links did not buy anything. XTAR VP1 is not suitable for 26650.

Post has been editedDr.W0lf - 01.03.19, 20:28

Guys who have from Irkutsk with this usb adapter? after updating keybordy stub dead

Pomeroy battery on G6 showed 4.51v. It is normal for 26650?

* alex323 @ , fine.

alex323 @ @ 02.03.19, 23:26*
4.51v. It is normal for 26650?

Not normally.Strongly smoking exceed the charging voltage above 4.2 volts.

* Dr.W0lf , It says about charging voltage. And we are talking about the voltage on the ACC, all likely to charged and without load. If so it is normal ...

Rep: (2)
to the G6 through the adapter will attach sony x3000?
Mb who uses G6 + sony x3000?

Post has been editedblr_spy - 03.03.19, 14:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 11:20